Newly built by J's B&B (by Booyoung)... (Aug. in 2013)
It is a four-plex building pension with 4 rooms, and all town-house style.
- w**.owl-house.c*.kr (you may know what * is.. ^^)
Mostly Korean..but, you can find English menu
and view photos. Also, there is a link to AirBnB..for you.. ^^
- Location: West cost in JEJU island.
Hyep-je beach is very closly located.
(Beside of J's B&B)
- Inside: Living room, Kitchen, Restroom are in the first floor.
Bedroom is in the second floor.
(33 sq. meter + 33 sq. meter = total 66 sq. meter)
- # of persons: 4 persons (Max. 6 persons with extra charge)
- All floor air-conditioners, TV, Refrigerator, Wi-Fi
Table & 4 chairs, Microwave, and cooking stuff
- Towels and Shampoo are prepared.
- Anti-bacteria bio linen, All rooms were "Baked-out"
- BBQ Gril
- Extremely clean and quiet
We had a perfect stay here, and cannot recommend it highly enough! Located in a beautiful, more quiet part of the island, just minutes from one of Jeju's more beautiful beaches, our two-story room was perfectly equipped and cozy, with more than enough room for our group of three. It would be perfect for a family, a small group of friends, or a couple. Best of all, the hosts were a lovely husband-wife couple who went out of their way to help us, with everything from taxis (you will need one, or rent a car), to food delivery one night when we felt like staying in. There was even a lovely little breakfast prepared for us daily in a cozy adjacent house. A really authentic Jeju experience and better than any hotel! Thanks, Booyoung, and thanks to your lovely parents for hosting!
Pleasant stay. When we return to Jeju we will look here first. I would have preferred full size bath towels but I believe this to be western culture expectation. Hosts were very kind.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.