About this listing
Welcome to Belgrade!
I would be happy to accommodate you in my fully renovated and stylish downtown house with its own little garden. It is located in Zetska street just 100 m from Bohemian Quarter Skadarlija. The house is very close ( from 5 to 15 min walk) to all major Belgrade attractions such as: The Republic Square and Knez Mihajlova street-the pedestrian zone, Kalemegdan park and Belgrade fortress, National Theater and National Museum, Terazije Square, so-called Silicon Valley-the most popular street for night spots etc.
The 42m2 apartment contains bedroom with king size bed, living room with high quality sofa bed ideally for one but possibly for a person and a child, fully equipped kitchen with dining corner and bathroom.
You will get linen and towels, internet connection, cable TV,DVD and MP3 player, washing machine, hair dryer etc. There is no cleaning fee (I do not charge a cleaning fee but expect the house to be left in the condition it was offered).
In addition, being a professional Travel Agent I can organize for you all kind of events, tours of the city or field trips outside the city.
If you have any special need, you are always welcome to ask.
Hope I will see you in Belgrade!
Before submitting any reservation requests (by clicking "book it" button) please make sure that you have first:
- read through the entire listing description
- read through the "house rules" section
- contacted me directly and I've confirmed availability
• Guest agrees that s/he shall not use this apartment to engage in illegal activity or to throw parties or otherwise engage in any act that cause property damage or substantial noise or other condition that disturbs the neighbors’ quiet enjoyment of their own homes.
• Please review and be aware of an item which is NOT included in the booking done through AirBNB. It is required along with every reservation and is to be paid in cash upon arrival:
Upon checking in, a REFUNDABLE security deposit of 100 Euros is required for all visits and returned at the end of your stay, assuming no damages have been incurred.
• Upon your arrival, I'll also ask to take a copy of your passport.
As I am opening my home to you, I am sure you understand my need for this.