- We do not ask a Deposit
- Breakfast Free
- The calendar is up to date, You can directly reserve your bedroom
- Breakfast Free with croissant, Corn Flakes, Jam, nutella, orange juice, coffee , Tea, Milk...
Amazing 120 Sqm Apartment, Classified in the historical French heritage, the old residence of Alexandre Dumas, the French Writer. On the 2th floor of a prestigious haussmannien building under the roof of Paris ( Duplex).
- Close to the Galeries Lafayette, Opera, Batignolles, Montmartre, Moulin Rouge, Louvre Museum, Eiffel Tower, the New St Lazare Mall, the Champs Elysees and all Tourist sites... Many stores and restaurants
- Very well located, 2 train stations of « metro » within 2 mn in feet, the train station St Lazare is only 5 minutes in feet and bus stations within less than 1 mn walk too
- Bedroom of 15 sqm, Queen size high quality bed, Mirror, Free WiFi access, LCD TV 32inch, desk...
- Magnificent Lounge of 45 Sqm with 5 Meter height under ceiling, with american kitchen and the living room area where you can find a huge 50inch LCD TV...
-We have 2 pets, Every day room cleaning service for free
- Household linen and towels included.
See you soon : )
Cannot praise Patrice enough for his hospitality and apartment. We had a fantastic time and would recommend staying with him to friends.
we had nice time there even it was short time. Patrice and Sarah are very nice hosts. Patrice gave us lots of tips on our first time in Paris, very useful. Every morning Patrice prepared French style breakfast for us. What a nice way to start our day! Great location for travellers, easy to access public transport and restaurants. Highly recommend to anyone who are looking for a place to stay in Paris
On a trouvé le lieu et les propriétaires très sympa, des gens charmants!!
Tout était comme on l’espérait.
Et le petit déjeuner est un délice (muffins et brownies maison, croissants, Yaourts, Jus de Fruits, Nespresso, Thé,...).
Very responsive and caring Patrice. Delicious breakfast in the morning, a caring attitude towards guests.
Très bon accueil, de bons conseils touristiques, un excellent petit déjeuner avec une jolie présentation et un très bon contact avec Patrice et Rachel.
Patrice and Sarah were very nice hosts. The room and the whole apartment is comfortable and they had very good tips which places to visit. The breakfast was fabulous, so we had always a good start for the day! It was the perfect place to stay in Paris and we will definitly stay at Patrice's an Sarah's place next time,too.
Nous garderons un très bon souvenir de notre week-end à Paris et la rencontre avec Rachel et Patrice en fera partie. Ils font tout pour rendre votre séjour agréable et sont très ouverts. Nous avons partagé un très bon moment avec eux. A recommander.
It was a pleasure to be guest at Patrice and Sarah's place. Everyting was perfect and great location...
We spent a night at Patrice's, which was very convenient around our stay in Paris. We were greeted and made comfortable, given suggestions on tourist attractions. Would stay at Patrice's again.
Very good accomodation and hosts.
Patrice and his girlfriend were very kind and couldn't be more helpful. Perfect place to stay if its your first time in Paris, they know the best things to see and do at what time, especially if you don't have much time to do it all. The appartment is very well located, clean and well equipped. The breakfasts are amazing and the best way to start the day of sight seeing. Will be staying with them again when I go back to Paris.
Thanks, Chris and Becca. x
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.