- We do not ask a Deposit
- Breakfast Free
- The calendar is up to date, You can directly reserve your bedroom
- Breakfast Free with croissant, Corn Flakes, Jam, nutella, orange juice, coffee , Tea, Milk...
Amazing 120 Sqm Apartment, Classified in the historical French heritage, the old residence of Alexandre Dumas, the French Writer. On the 2th floor of a prestigious haussmannien building under the roof of Paris ( Duplex).
- Close to the Galeries Lafayette, Opera, Batignolles, Montmartre, Moulin Rouge, Louvre Museum, Eiffel Tower, the New St Lazare Mall, the Champs Elysees and all Tourist sites... Many stores and restaurants
- Very well located, 2 train stations of « metro » within 2 mn in feet, the train station St Lazare is only 5 minutes in feet and bus stations within less than 1 mn walk too
- Bedroom of 15 sqm, Queen size high quality bed, Mirror, Free WiFi access, LCD TV 32inch, desk...
- Magnificent Lounge of 45 Sqm with 5 Meter height under ceiling, with american kitchen and the living room area where you can find a huge 50inch LCD TV...
-We have 2 pets, Every day room cleaning service for free
- Household linen and towels included.
See you soon : )
Patrice and Sarah were very nice hosts. The room and the whole apartment is comfortable and they had very good tips which places to visit. The breakfast was fabulous, so we had always a good start for the day! It was the perfect place to stay in Paris and we will definitly stay at Patrice's an Sarah's place next time,too.
Nous garderons un très bon souvenir de notre week-end à Paris et la rencontre avec Rachel et Patrice en fera partie. Ils font tout pour rendre votre séjour agréable et sont très ouverts. Nous avons partagé un très bon moment avec eux. A recommander.
It was a pleasure to be guest at Patrice and Sarah's place. Everyting was perfect and great location...
We spent a night at Patrice's, which was very convenient around our stay in Paris. We were greeted and made comfortable, given suggestions on tourist attractions. Would stay at Patrice's again.
Very good accomodation and hosts.
Patrice and his girlfriend were very kind and couldn't be more helpful. Perfect place to stay if its your first time in Paris, they know the best things to see and do at what time, especially if you don't have much time to do it all. The appartment is very well located, clean and well equipped. The breakfasts are amazing and the best way to start the day of sight seeing. Will be staying with them again when I go back to Paris.
Thanks, Chris and Becca. x
We had such an amazing trip exploring Paris! Thanks to Patrice's helpful tips on where to go, how to get there, and delicious places to eat!
What a great area to be located in with lots of places to eat and drink and only a few stops on the metro from the major attractions. We loved it and had the best time. Patrice and Sarah are the ultimate hosts and there is only one place I am going next time in Paris and that is to their place in the heart of the action. Thanks for a great stay guys and will be back.
Welcome was good, everything clear from the beginning. The room has no windows! Apart from that great breakfast, good service and kind host.
Patrice is vey kind and hospitable host
His appt. Is in acentral location in paris close to all the sights and shops. I would recommend his place to freinds visitng paris
We didn't have a chance to see the apartment, as there was a problem with the water the day that we arrived. Patrice was so nice as to rent us a room at a hotel nearby.