"Jacarillo Junction" is a modern 3BR/3BA home with an open layout located in the Montgomery Estates neighborhood. The location is both central and quiet, with access to hiking trails and national forest just up the street and Heavenly ski resort and the Stateline casinos just 10 minutes drive.
Enjoy spending time with the family in the living room that features ample seating, vaulted ceilings and a cozy gas fireplace, along with a great flatscreen TV and surround sound. If you're a skier, hiker, or biker you'll love relaxing in the private 6 person hot tub following a day filled with South Lake Tahoe's abundant outdoor activities.
Inside the home:
• Relax in the 5 year-old, 3 bedroom, 3 bath house with all of the upgraded modern amenities
• Total space inside is approximately 1740 square feet
• All of the features listed below are brand new as of 2011!
Downstairs Open-Concept Living Space
• It's fun to spend time with the family downstairs
• Living room has a queen sofa sleeper, a loveseat, and a great home entertainment system.
• The entertainment center has a 47" LCD flat screen HDTV, Bluray player, Nintendo Wii, cable TV and over 100 streaming movies on demand.
• Dining room features a marble top dining table with 6 leather chairs, and two bar-stools.
• Spacious kitchen with granite counter-tops, dishwasher, oven, microwave, electric range, toaster, coffee-maker, and blender.
• Cuddle up in front of the gas log fireplace
• In case you need to do some work on vacation, we provide a mini-office with desk, chair, and available laser printer.
• Sleep well and awake refreshed in the master bedroom which has a Queen Tempurpedic Memory Foam bed, LCD flatscreen TV/DVD, walk-in closet, and ensuite full bath.
• Share the house with a second family. Our 2nd bedroom also has Queen Tempurpedic Memory Foam bed, dresser, and walk-in closet.
• Kids, teens, or other guests can share our 3rd bedroom with one twin-over-full bunkbed and one twin-over-twin bunkbed.
• The sofa in the living room also has a queen sleeper. For additional comfort, we have a memory foam topper for guests using this mattress.
• The downstairs bathroom has a full shower, sink, and hair dryer.
• The master bathroom has a full shower, full tub, double sink, and hair dryer.
• The other upstairs bathroom has a full tub, sink, and hair dryer.
• High speed cable internet provided with WiFi.
• Unlimited domestic phone calls
• Cable included with hundreds of channels, many in high definition.
• Laundry machines (washer/dryer/iron/ironing board) provided.
Outside the home:
• Spend quality time on the Redwood Deck and enjoy a dinner outdoors with our natural gas BBQ & patio furniture
• Soak in the brand new Hot Spring 6-person Hot Tub Spa
• Let the kids run around the 8000sf lot with gorgeous tress and snow covered (when applicable) areas
• Keep your car clean and warm in the attached 2-car garage, or let them get some sun in the driveway which has space for two more cars.
• The garage has storage racks for your skis and bikes.
Location, Location, Location:
This home is located in the upscale, highly desirable Montgomery Estates neighborhood. This area is convenient, yet quiet enough to get a peaceful night’s sleep.
Ideally located for skiing, snowboarding, beaches, surfing, walking, biking, eating and shopping:
• 1 blocks from a beautiful hiking/biking area
• 10 Minutes to the Y
• 10 Minutes to Heavenly Valley or the Casinos
• 5 Minutes to Lake Tahoe
• 10 minutes to supermarkets & restaurants
• 30 Minutes to Kirkwood or Sierra At Tahoe
• About an hour to Reno, Squaw Valley, Northstar, Mt Rose, and Alpine Meadows
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||5 nights|
|Check In:||4:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|City:||South Lake Tahoe|
|Neighborhood:||South Lake Tahoe|
Had a great vacation here, the home was perfect, nice house with amazing amenities. The grill + hot tub were perfect for our group vacation. We will definitely keep coming back here for all of our Tahoe vacations in the future.
fantastic place to stay. close to heavenly ski resort and lake..
This house was perfect for a nice weekend trip in Tahoe with close friends. Very clean with lots of easy-to-access amenities and clear instructions for everything, our entire group thought it was a great fit. I would definitely recommend it and I will certainly look for it's availability the next time we plan a trip to Tahoe.
We had a great time in Michaels beautiful home. Everything was exactly as described and very clean. Location is perfect, just minutes to the stateline and nearby sking at Heavenly Ski Resort. I would highly reccomend this rental to friends.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT