4 BR beautifully renovated home in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale! You can walk to the Giants Stadium during spring training! GREAT for birthdays, weddings, bachelor/bachelorette parties and reunions! Sleeps 8-10! Super nice pool with games!
Backyard has beer pong, golf games, corn hole and more! 5 minutes from Old Town Scottsdale with tons of bars/clubs, 5 Minutes to Fashion Square Mall, 10 minutes to Top Golf!
4 Bedroom and 2 Bath with 4 real queen beds and an extra blow up mattress!
Interaction with Guests
I know all of the local hang outs and best restaurants and have a whole list waiting for you upon arrival!
Leslie was an amazing host - the house was in a great location and perfect for our group! She was super accommodating - I would eagerly recommend people stay at the property when they're in town!
Leslie's house was a great place for accommodating a large group. With 4 bedrooms and two bathrooms, we were able to accommodate 12 people comfortably. The house was well kept up with many amenities (condiments, toilet paper, towels, sheets, laundry soap and dish soap) provided. She had reasonable expectations for leaving the house in the way it was found. There were minor issues (debris in the backyard, no rod in the back closet, having to fill up the pool even without using it, a very strange toilet in the back shower) but nothing major. They even brought new backyard games for us to use. I would recommend this house to anyone with a large group who wants an enjoyable place to stay.
Leslie is a great host. Our family trip to AZ from MN was extra special due to this home we rented. The house and pictures are just like the description, except the back yard where you see grass on the pictures, there is none. I am sure that Leslie has a plan for a replacement. However, the rest of the yard is great, pool was a hit! We would highly recommend this house as it is close to many local destinations and we will consider staying again on future trips to AZ.
Leslie is a fabulous hostess. The house totally fit our needs - we only had 7 girls in our bachelorette party so there were PLENTY of beds for everyone. The two front rooms each have a full/queen bed plus bunk beds (so that's 3 beds in each room), and there is one queen bed in each of the two bedrooms that face the back yard (so 8 beds total). Plus the pool is great - kind of cold, but it was SO hot while we were in town so it was perfect.
What I love most about Leslie is that she really wants her guests to have fun. She swung by the house to introduce herself and then mentioned that she had a couple other properties she rents on Airbnb, where a couple other bachelor parties happened to be staying, so she offered to put us in touch so we could all hang out if we wanted. You can't ever have too many guy friends, right?!
Good things to know:
- There were condiments in the fridge, some random stuff (microwave popcorn, Crystal Light, etc.) in the cabinets, plus olive oil and some spices in the kitchen. Whatever people leave behind, you're welcome to use.
- There were tons of shampoo/conditioner/bodywashes/lotions that had been left by previous guests in the bathrooms as well (so you don't have to pack your own, esp. if you're not picky about products)
- She has all the cleaning supplies in the house - dish + laundry detergent, a vacuum cleaner, trash bags, etc.
- She has a few house rules, but they're more common courtesy than anything else, and not difficult to abide by
- We were walking distance from a CVS (to get pool toys), grocery store, gas station and there is a restaurant about 2 blocks away (Carlsbad Tavern); we didn't rent a car and didn't have any problems walking or Ubering everywhere
- The house has a keypad you punch to lock/unlock so you don't have to worry about keeping track of a key while you're running around Scottsdale
I would totally rent from Leslie next time I'm in town!
Overall we had a wonderful time! The location is fabulous and Leslie the host is phenomenal! I would definitely use Leslie again for any property she has.
This house was exactly what we were hoping for during our girls weekend in Scottsdale! Clean, well stocked and nicely decorated. Short cab ride to great bars and restaurants and walking distance to Starbucks! The pool in the backyard was fun to use too!
Super AWESOME host! Leslie is a super-easy host with great communication and easy (sensible) rules. Any questions were promptly answered. We have put our Scottsdale trip on our yearly rotation and will be renting from her for sure!
This host has 107 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I am originally from Texas and currently live in Scottsdale, AZ is the best house and location on the planet!!!!! I love to travel and do fun outdoor activities!!! My favorite country is Thailand...so incredible! I love to volunteer for kids organizations and love life!