- One 36 square meter bedroom on the second floor of a shared 6-bedroom house with A/C
- Your own private extra large bathroom with separate tub and shower, Kohler bathroom appliances
- New king size mattress and a sofa bed
- Towels, soap, shampoos, conditioner provided
- Tea, coffee and a bottle of water provided
- Very fast wi-fi with router for the floor
- Share of kitchen and living room (we have 2 kitchens and 2 living rooms)
- Lots of sunlight and greens
- A view to the city light at night
- a relaxing stay in Saigon for business trip (if you like a hotel standard with a much cheaper price tag)
- if you hate being surrounded by beggars and people trying to sell something, or paying for overpriced food and services being a tourist.
- if you like to host a brunch or dinner with friends in a cozy attic living room and kitchen all by yourself
Quiet and guarded neighborhood with a semi-private park on the river bank, but perfect for a small private party, meeting, business stay in Saigon. Previously rented out to expats only. Ideal location from financial district, downtown Saigon, only 12 mins cab ($3-$4), no traffic jam at anytime. easy access and breath taken view on the drive from downtown Saigon. 10 mins to Spa Authentic, one of the must activities in Saigon by Tripadvisor.
The nearby attractions: 10 mins taxi to restaurants, bars, Opera house, shopping center. Typical Vietnamese living scenes: outside of the guarded community, around the corners. (Food stands, street-side dinning: local beers, Pho - noodle soup) ATM and banking services steps outside the community.
Other things you can enjoy:
- Wifi internet throughout the house
- Cable TV in the living room
- 2 fridges (28 cu ft downstairs and 200L upstairs)
- Cooking wares
- Washer (feel free to wash your clothes)
- Water heaters (solar powered one so wait 2 minutes before getting in. It's really hot so adjust the temperature well)
- Air conditioners every room
- Bath towel, hair towel and hand towel
- You can use the kitchen fully stocked with cooking wares
1. How far is the house from the airport by taxi [25 mins] & how much is the fare? [approximately USD $15, take ONLY official Mai Linh or VinaSun, [or you could get charged up to $100 by rogue driver, and we cannot help you out of this situation]
2. How far is the apartment from the center also by taxi [2.8 km] & how much is the fare? [about USD $3]
3. Our flight takes us to SGN at approximately 24:00 or 1:00 in the morning. Will there be transport/taxi available at that time [Yes, taxis are 24 hours at airport] & how do we get in the house at such an early time? [if check in is before 11pm, a staff will meet you. After 11pm, you will have a pass code for a lockbox for the key]
4. We plan to go on a day tour of Cu Chi Tunnel or Vung Tau. Do you have any info on this? [yes, you'll have all tourist information so email me]
5. Our flight back home will be early morning, at 01:00 AM, which means that we will be checking out on the day before. Can we leave our luggage in the loft the whole day, while we wait to go to the airport later for our flight? [of course, you can store your luggage securely with us, and late-check-out is also OK if there's no incoming guest]
6. What's the weather like? [Saigon has 2 seasons: raining from May - Nov, sunny from Dec - Arp). But visit Vietnam confidently any time of the year, each season has its own special fruit, food, an cultural traditions]
7. How do I get a cellphone? You should have a disposable SIM card ($3-$5 for a week use) for your international unlocked phone, please let me know and the staff will pick one up for you. You can pay them there at par value. There is a telephone in the house.
8. Any request, just drop me a message.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT