About this listing
This room is ideally suited to a single person or couple i.e. Married/in a relationship.
If you are friends traveling together please do not enquire.
Thank you Jessie & Simon
LOCATED within one of the most EXCITING neighborhoods in town.. Williamsburg has EVERYTHING. If need be you're a 5 minute train ride into Manhattan.
This listing is to rent one bedroom in a three bedroom loft apartment. It has a large beautiful and bright common area, spacious kitchen and lovely clean bathroom. This is a old school loft, not many remaining this central and this large.The space has tons of character, is full of plants and is very quiet as its located in the center of the building. We've created a very peaceful zen space for you to come and go as you please. After a busy day in the hustle and bustle of NYC this is a calm oasis.
- The Loft is super sunny with large elevated windows in the communal area, it feels more like a garden court yard than an indoor room.
- Large Bathroom
- Fully equipped kitchen
- One floor walk up
- Within easy walking distance to laundry and dry cleaners or we can provide you with a pickup and drop off service
- Spacious, minimal, clean and peaceful with an interior window that catches all the morning sunshine.
- American full-size bed.
- Fresh sheets & towels.
- Two closets with shelves and hangers
- Full length mirror
- Air conditioner
- 2 min walk to the Bedford L-train stop / 5 min train into manhattan.
- 10 min walk to the Marcy JMZ-train stop.
- Car service / Taxi just ~$15 to downtown Manhattan.
- CityBike (depot on corner of our block) and several more in the area
EVERYTHING YOU COULD EVER WANT TO DO, EAT AND DRINK
- A few blocks away from McCarren Park including an outdoor pool.
- A few Blocks from Yoga To The People: hot yoga and vinyasa flow ($10) many other studios in the area.
- A few blocks away from quiet, cute Polish culture and food in Greenpoint.
- Step right out of the door on to Bedford Ave. aka: the main drag.
- We have been in the neighborhood for over a decade so anything you need to know - just ask!
Kitchen, Living/dining room, Bathroom a place to keep your luggage if your flight leaves past our check-out time.
Interaction with Guests
We are self employed so we are in and all day. We are at hand ready to help with any questions you may have about our neighborhood, Brooklyn or Manhattan.
We are 2 blocks from the Bedford L train, 5 min walk from the East River ferry's & plenty of taxi's drive right past our front door 24/7
The Loft is our home/very friendly/quiet and a peaceful relaxing environment to escape to after battling with busy NYC.
No Loud music
Wash your own dishes after using
If watching Movies/listening to music we prefer you to take this to your room.
Our workspace/studio is in the back of the apartment this is off limits