LOCATED within one of the most EXCITING neighborhoods in town.. Williamsburg has EVERYTHING. If need be you're a 5 minute train ride into Manhattan.
This listing is to rent one bedroom in a three bedroom loft apartment. It has a large beautiful and bright common area, spacious kitchen and lovely clean bathroom. This is a old school loft, not many remaining this central and this large.The space has tons of character, is full of plants and is very quiet as its located in the center of the building. We've created a very peaceful zen space for you to come and go as you please. After a busy day in the hustle and bustle of NYC this is a calm oasis.
- The Loft is super sunny with large elevated windows in the communal area, it feels more like a garden court yard than an indoor room.
- Large Bathroom
- Fully equipped kitchen
- One floor walk up
- Within easy walking distance to laundry and dry cleaners or we can provide you with a pickup and drop off service
- Spacious, minimal, clean and peaceful with an interior window that catches all the morning sunshine.
- American full-size bed.
- Fresh sheets & towels.
- Two closets with shelves and hangers
- Full length mirror
- Air conditioner
- 2 min walk to the Bedford L-train stop / 5 min train into manhattan.
- 10 min walk to the Marcy JMZ-train stop.
- Car service / Taxi just ~$15 to downtown Manhattan.
- CityBike (depot on corner of our block) and several more in the area
EVERYTHING YOU COULD EVER WANT TO DO, EAT AND DRINK
- A few blocks away from McCarren Park including an outdoor pool.
- A few Blocks from Yoga To The People: hot yoga and vinyasa flow ($10) many other studios in the area.
- A few blocks away from quiet, cute Polish culture and food in Greenpoint.
- Step right out of the door on to Bedford Ave. aka: the main drag.
- We have been in the neighborhood for over a decade so anything you need to know - just ask!
|Room type:||Private room|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||4 nights|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
Simon and Jessie are estimable hosts, genuinely kind and welcoming. I have been staying in AirBnB's in New York for 6 months and can tell you their place is a bargain. Their loft is fully kitted out as a place of quite respite after a busy day of plodding around the city. It's fifteen minutes from their door to Manhattan via the L train. If you want to stay in Williamsburg, look no further, book this room now while you still can, you won't regret it.
My first experience using Airbnb could not of been better. Jessie and Simon are the most wonderful hosts and their place is just as wonderful. Their apartment is in the perfect location, super convenient and the best place to relax after a day in the city. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in NYC, I'll be back for sure. Thank you so much Jessie and Simon, I loved meeting you guys x
Simon and Jessie are really friendly and laid back. They were very flexible with our check in/ check out...we felt like staying at the friend's place rather than in a b&b.
Their Loft is peaceful and quiet...it's a perfect place to relax and grab few hours of sleep after enjoying what NY has to offer.
The apartment is beautiful...it's has a great vibe with all the green plants, massive windows and eclectic furnishing plus its super clean.
We loved the very sociable cat too!
Many thanks again guys.
We enjoyed a lot this beautifull loft in Williamsburg. Great location with shops, bars & restaurants, etc... and really close to the metro station (only 10 minutes to Manhattan). The room was very clean. Simon & Jessie are perfect hosts! They helped us a lot with our questions.
Simon and Jessie are such friendly, welcoming and inspiring people and I highly recommend staying with them in their beautiful home. I stayed with them for the final two weeks of my trip to NYC and completely felt at home. Everything is exactly as advertised, and couldn't be more well located and secluded at the same time. Be prepared for massive house envy, and the strong urge to purchase houseplants when you get home. Their cats are super friendly. Oh and everything is super clean too. Thanks again dudes!