About this listing
Small flat ( aprox.22m2) in a very prestigous district in Gdynia- Kamienna Gora, which is based in the centre, very close to the beach, Kosciuszki Square and Promenade (Bulwar).
I would like to invite you to a small flat but in a very prestigous district in Gdynia- Kamienna Gora, which is based in the center, very close to the beach, Kosciuszki Square and Boulevard-Promenade (Bulwar).
The flat (aprox. 22m2) has:
- one room with double ( marriage) bed and a desk
- mini-kitchen with fridge, mini-grill and touristic-kitchen to cook a dinner with all kitchen supply: electric spot to make coffe, pots, plates, cuttlery, etc..
- bathroom with shower
- TV, internet WIFI, CD player
- 3 min to the beach and Bulwar ( Promenade),
- 5 min to marina
-15 min to main railway station
Parking place on our possesion is included in price
In case in longer stay it is possible to negociate the price.
Children to 4 years- free
I wish you a nice stay in Gdynia:)
You will have an acces to all flat ( with all kitchen supply, towels, bedclothes) and you will be able to park your car for free in the backyard.
Interaction with Guests
I will be available at the place, but also under my mobile and email, so if you have any questions please free to ask.
Gdynia is a modern and new city, where everyone can find something attractive and suitable for himself.
There are many attractions here-water&land are in your hands:)
What can we be proud of:
- Beach! ( and not only one, we have two beaches!) One is in the center close to the marina, and the other one, also in the center situated near cliffs. You can easily walk to Sopot and Gdansk and I really recomment that!
- Promenade- Boulevard- our most famous promenade, meeting point for sportsmen: runners, cyclists, rollers ( there is also fitness point there), mums, truants, walkers...Bulevard is just a lifestyle!
-cliffs, situaded over the beach where are some military stuff from World War II !
- cycle paths- the amount of cycle paths is astonishing- you can easily bike in Gdynia, in the park or simply visit Sopot and Gdansk.
- landscape park- an ideal place for sportsmen, walkers or amatours of silence:)
- peer! not only Sopot has its own peer, Gdynia also has its own one- (in Gdynia Orlowo), where in the summer you can enjoy the Theatre on the Beach!
- shopping centres:) yes we may be proud of Centrum Riviera- one of the biggest and modern in Poland, and the other shopping centre Klif..so after very active day just take your time on shopping:)
Gdynia tries to be everyone-friendly city: the elderly, youngsters and even animals-friendly:) in the winter, summer ( you have to try to swim in Baltic Sea in the winter time with our group of Walruses -Morsy Gdynia!)
The citizens are the happpiest in Poland! ( and I know something about that...:))
The room is in the centre so you can easily walk.
3city ( which is Gdynia, Sopot and Gdansk) is well comunicated although there are 3 different cities. You can go to other cities by our "metro"- train called "skm". To Sopot its only 20min and to Gdansk 40min.
It is worth to take a bike because there is a huge amount of cyckling paths. Nearby there is a beautiful landscape (Trójmiejski Park Krajobrazowy) an ideal place for cyclists, runners and walkers.
In the summer I recommend trams to the Peninsula Hel, you may also take a bike!
And for walkers? You may simply walk by the beach to Gdynia Orlowo, Sopot or...to Gdansk!