Small flat ( aprox.22m2) in a very prestigous district in Gdynia- Kamienna Gora, which is based in the centre, very close to the beach, Kosciuszki Square and Promenade (Bulwar).
I would like to invite you to a small flat but in a very prestigous district in Gdynia- Kamienna Gora, which is based in the center, very close to the beach, Kosciuszki Square and Boulevard-Promenade (Bulwar).
The flat (aprox. 22m2) has:
- one room with double ( marriage) bed and a desk
- mini-kitchen with fridge, mini-grill and touristic-kitchen to cook a dinner with all kitchen supply: electric spot to make coffe, pots, plates, cuttlery, etc..
- bathroom with shower
- TV, internet WIFI, CD player
- 3 min to the beach and Bulwar ( Promenade),
- 5 min to marina
-15 min to main railway station
Parking place on our possesion is included in price
In case in longer stay it is possible to negociate the price.
Children to 4 years- free
I wish you a nice stay in Gdynia:)
You will have an acces to all flat ( with all kitchen supply, towels, bedclothes) and you will be able to park your car for free in the backyard.
Interaction with Guests
I will be available at the place, but also under my mobile and email, so if you have any questions please free to ask.
Gdynia is a modern and new city, where everyone can find something attractive and suitable for himself.
There are many attractions here-water&land are in your hands:)
What can we be proud of:
- Beach! ( and not only one, we have two beaches!) One is in the center close to the marina, and the other one, also in the center situated near cliffs. You can easily walk to Sopot and Gdansk and I really recomment that!
- Promenade- Boulevard- our most famous promenade, meeting point for sportsmen: runners, cyclists, rollers ( there is also fitness point there), mums, truants, walkers...Bulevard is just a lifestyle!
-cliffs, situaded over the beach where are some military stuff from World War II !
- cycle paths- the amount of cycle paths is astonishing- you can easily bike in Gdynia, in the park or simply visit Sopot and Gdansk.
- landscape park- an ideal place for sportsmen, walkers or amatours of silence:)
- peer! not only Sopot has its own peer, Gdynia also has its own one- (in Gdynia Orlowo), where in the summer you can enjoy the Theatre on the Beach!
- shopping centres:) yes we may be proud of Centrum Riviera- one of the biggest and modern in Poland, and the other shopping centre Klif..so after very active day just take your time on shopping:)
Gdynia tries to be everyone-friendly city: the elderly, youngsters and even animals-friendly:) in the winter, summer ( you have to try to swim in Baltic Sea in the winter time with our group of Walruses -Morsy Gdynia!)
The citizens are the happpiest in Poland! ( and I know something about that...:))
The room is in the centre so you can easily walk.
3city ( which is Gdynia, Sopot and Gdansk) is well comunicated although there are 3 different cities. You can go to other cities by our "metro"- train called "skm". To Sopot its only 20min and to Gdansk 40min.
It is worth to take a bike because there is a huge amount of cyckling paths. Nearby there is a beautiful landscape (Trójmiejski Park Krajobrazowy) an ideal place for cyclists, runners and walkers.
In the summer I recommend trams to the Peninsula Hel, you may also take a bike!
And for walkers? You may simply walk by the beach to Gdynia Orlowo, Sopot or...to Gdansk!
The apartment is located in a nice area, close to beach, with seaside walk and slso close to Gdynia centre. Apartment interior is as in the pics. I came with a car, so the private parking was convinient. Anna was very helpful and service minded. She gave me very useful information about where to go with my 2 dogs. I will definitly come back during spring or summer.
Спасибо,Анне за теплое гостеприимство, очень уютная и милая квартирка. Удобное расположение - очень близко к морю,к торговым центрам и кафе,недалеко от вокзала (мин.20). Все соответствует описанию и фото)).
Были на новый год не пожалели с выбором жилья!))Спасибо Анне,за предоставленное жилье и советы)) обязательно вернемся летом!))
Anna's flat is perfectly located, as you can walk in 5min to the centre or 2 busstops from trainstation. Also the area is quiet and beautiful. 2Min walk to the sea. Anna was also very kind and any time i needed something she was there. Annas flat will be my first choice in my next visit to gdynia. Flat is excactly as shown in pictures if not better.(looked smaller in the pic)
Bardzo dobra lokalizacja, sympatyczni wlasciciele, atrakcyjna cena. Miejsce jak najbardziej godne polecenia.
Lokalizacja - rewelacyjna! samo centrum, blisko plaża, skwer Kościuszki, komunikacja miejska. Wszystko zgodnie z opisem! Właściciele - mili i bardzo kontaktowi. Chcieliśmy wynająć sam pokój jednak właściciele udostępnili nam całe mieszkanie ponieważ nie mieli innych (website hidden) pewno jeszcze wrócimy!! :)
Wir haben uns in der Ferienwohnung sehr wohl gefühlt. Die Gastgeberin war sehr nett und hilfsbereit, die Wohnung gepflegt und sauber. Handtücher und Bettwäsche wurden gestellt, die Küche war gut ausgestattet.
Die Lage ist sehr schön, Blick auf das Meer und 10 Gehminuten zum Hafen.
Gdynia sowie die Nachbarstädte Sopot und Gdansk sind ein schönes Urlaubsziel, auch im Herbst.
The location of this flat really couldn't have been better for me. A short stroll to the beach, and just round the corner from the musical theatre where the Gdynia Film Festival was based. Anna was very obliging and even let me check in as 5.45 am, as I'd been on a sleeper train. That really made a difference. The flat is basic but for 70 zl v. reasonable. There are some elegant pre-war villas on this street, a bonus for visitors who are keen on architecture. Really enjoyed my stay in Gdynia...
This host has 23 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Hi everyone:) I am an Independent Beauty Consultant in Mary Kay but I also love travelling very much and knowing other cultures.I love promoting my city as well:) I would like to invite you to Gdynia ( and please do not forget about surronding cities Sopot&Gdansk). Have a nice stay here:)