About this listing
Registration Number: 12807/AL
Great apartment in the center of Lisbon.
Alcântara means bridge in Arab. And in fact the famous 25th April Bridge is situated here!
Located just 10 minutes from the historical city centre, this part of the city offers the best places to go out during the night.
You have the docks under the bridge with many bars, restaurants and discos, some more bares and discos nearby and one of the most recent cultural centers of the city, The Lx Factory, also with a lot of bars, cool restaurants and discos ((website hidden)).
You can also profit with the magnificent view of the bridge and the marvellous sunset,
Very close is the Lisbon Congress Center (10m on foot / 3m by car), so the flat is also perfect for those who come to Lisbon in business.
Nearby you have the wonderful neighbourhood of Belém, where you can find historical monuments like the Jeronimos Monestery, the Belém Tower or the Padrão dos Descobrimentos (Monument to the Discoveries), see the house of the Portugueses President (Palácio de Belém), taste the unique Pastéis de Belém ((website hidden)), and find some great restaurants by the river.
Alcântara is quite rich in Arquitechtonic patrimony too. From the many Churches and Palaces these are who the ones that most stand out::
- Quinta do Monte do Carmo ou Jardim do Monte do Carmo
- Palacete da Ribeira Grande ou a antiga Escola Secundária Rainha D. Amélia
- Edifício da Administração do Porto de Lisboa ou Palacete Ponte ou Palacete dos Condes da Ponte
- Capela de Santo Amaro (Alcântara)
- Palácio Vale Flor, Hotel Pestana Palace
- Palácio Sabugosa e Jardins
- Palácio Fiúza
- Edifício da Companhia de Fiação e Tecidos Lisbonense
- Tapada da Ajuda (conjunto intra-muros)
- Palácio Burnay ou Palácio dos Patriarcas
- Edifício da Escola Industrial do Marquês de Pombal
- Quinta das Águias
- Igreja e Convento das Flamengas
- Igreja e Convento do Calvário
- Igreja de São Pedro em Alcântara
- Palacete dos Duques de Saldanha
- Palacete dos Condes da Ribeira
Welcome to Lisbon!
To guarantee that every guests can have a good stay, there are a couple of simple rules I’m going to ask you to follow:
1. All the room fees are payable in advance, through the Airbnb system. If you are really enjoying the city and decide to stay a few more days, please check availability on the calendar and make your reservation through the website. You can talk to me first if you have any questions.
2. Always turn off all the electric/gas equipment after use and make sure you close the windows and door before leaving the apartment. Even if you don't stay out for long.
3. Overnight visitors at the apartment are not permitted.
4. You can have fun, listen to music, etc, but please from 10 p.m., make sure you keep the volume down, so it doesn’t disturb the neighbors. (If neighbors are making noises, please let me know asap - because you are not supposed to be disturbed as well)
5. Guests are responsible for taking the garbage out and cleaning the bathroom and kitchen facilities after use, and for leaving the apartment tidy on check out.
6. Guests are asked not to move, remove, or change furniture, pictures, wall hangings or other room decoration without my consent. Also, accidents happen, so, if something gets broken, please let me know, so I can replace it and other guests don't miss it.
7. If there is anything you need and you think I can help, please, contact me through my mobile phone or email.
8. While I will make every attempt to ensure that you can contact me every time you need, sometimes I won't be able to reply to you because I am busy. You can always leave a sms or email, and I will reply as soon as I can.
…Because it’s all about making pleasant happy memories of your vacation in Lisbon – so that you’ll come back again, and again…
Have a wonderful stay! :)