About this listing
You'll stay in a small and cozy and fully equipped apartment.
It has a kitchen with stove and oven (and microwave and micro-stove) and a bathroom with a washing machine.
The couch is transformable into a comfortable bed, which easily accommodates two people.
The apartment is located:
- very close to the Oktoberfest (15 minutes walking distance)
- on the edge of a park in a quiet area
- between 5 U-Bahn stations, which you can reach within 15-20 minutes walk and once you reached the station you can be in the city center within 5-10 minutes
You can take several buses to
- stops which are very close to the Oktoberfest
- various S- and U-train stations
Munich has a very good public transportation system with a bit confusing tariff options.
If you cannot control yourself (while drunk), you better DON'T book this accommodation
You have to be quiet after 22:00
Smoking allowed ONLY OUTSIDE of the apartment
For kitchen usage:
- you are allowed to use kitchen only if you know how to use anti-stick surfaces on the frying pans (providing you're going to fry something)
- buy your own food, oils and spices if you want to cook
- leave kitchen as you found it i.e. at least the same clean as it was before you used it
Отличная небольшая квартира!!! Идеальна для двоих. Есть кухня со всеми удобствам)) хорошая ванная комната. Напор воды сносит с ног)) до магазина и метро 15 минут, 3 остановки и в центре. До ближайшего кафе 5-10 мин. Рядом большой парк. В квартире тихо и уютно. Огромное спасибо Лео!!!
O anfitrião me deixou à vontade e teve a paciência de me esperar até às 21:00 para entrega das chaves. Sou agradecido por isso, porque sei que isso pode ser um inconveniente.
Quanto ao apartamento, gostei quase de tudo, exceto pela certa distância do metrô mais próximo (aproximadamente 600m).
Quanto ao sofá-cama tão elogiado por outros hóspedes, sinto não compartilhar da mesma opinião. Achei pequeno para um casal e um tanto quanto desconfortável. Há espaço para uma cama no apto que poderia dar bem mais conforto aos hóspedes. Claro que isso não chegou a prejudicar minha estadia que foi, de modo geral, bem satisfatória.
O wifi era muito bom e a tranquilidade do local também.
Leo as a great host. We showed up really late because we got extremely lost (not the fault of Leo or the location, just not having any maps or GPS) and Leo stayed well after our prior arranged time to meet us which we greatly appreciated after walking around so aimlessly. The apartment is clean and was in a great location for oktoberfest. Very quiet neighborhood and we felt very safe
Leo had fantastic communication, and went out of his way to make us feel welcome. We had 2 flight delays and lost luggage, and Leo kindly waited until we arrived (some 8 hours later) to show us around and make sure we were settled. There were also some lovely snacks on arrival too.
The apartment is located in a beautiful area surrounded by parks, close to transport, the Oktoberfest grounds, and Lidl as well.
The apartment itself was clean and has everything you need.
We had a wonderful stay at Leo's apartment. The apartment is on a quiet street just off the beaten path of Munich, but within walking distance of the train station and Marienplatz/Oktoberfest. The apartment was clean and comfortable, and Leo was a very accommodating and helpful host. Would recommend to those in search of an affordable stay in Munich!
This host has 70 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Leo
- a businessman and yes I could be pretty direct in my communication(s)
- a[n] (quite) open-minded person and I don't like any limitations which are imposed on me (us)
- multifaceted person with the variety of different interests from classical music, good books and movies to internet and electronics
- scanner (definition by Barbara Sher) please read her book "Refuse to choose" if you have many/variety of different interests and career possibilities and are bent/forced by the society to think that you have to/must specialize for becoming happy and successful
- free of (many) societal limitations
- open to new experiences:
I'd love to go to Florida and California, Vietnam and Cambodia, Japan and Korea, South-East Asia interests me a lot, Arabic countries and Australia and so many other cities and places all around the world/globe
Up to now I never yet:
- was sky diving
- traveled on a yacht on (open) seas
- cruised on a ship around the world
and so much more... :)
If you feel that you'd like to invite me to any of this please feel free and if I can I certainly will :)
There're so many things I haven't done and so many places and cities I never yet visited, however much I want to do that.
Open for meetings with software developers, designers, company owners and with "just dreamers", starters and creators all possible kinds esp. in #Munich #Germany and in some other cities and locations (when I'm travelling)