Meka Sari Beach Inn is a family run guesthouse that is located less than a 2 minute walk to the beach. The rooms are new, clean and very affordable with flat screen tv's, AC, hot water private bathroom, private porch and daily tea and coffee provided.
During your stay you can expect a quiet little retreat nestled in a small lane while still being a few minutes walk to all the great nightlife Legian has to offer.
Legian is located between the busy nightlife of Kuta and the trendy area of Seminyak. Legian is vibrant and colourful, it's great for many leisure activities, laid back and just a short walk from the most popular surfing white, sandy beach.
It is perfect for soaking up the sun on golden sands among the many characters of Legian beach. Legian is the centre for shopping, there are bargains on each corner of the streets.. you just have to learn some good bartering! After a long day you can unwind in the many bars and restaurants that offer quality, international food or head to a small local warung for fresh, very cheap Bali and Indonesian cuisine.
It is 3km from the airport. Taxi transport is available from the airport for appoximately $8 USD.
Our experience with this stay was complicated:
1. it is new and clean
2. quite and far from traffic
3. easy to access to beach, restaurants and shops.
4. with motor about 15minutes could reach Kuta
1. It is not easy to find, we arrived the described place and after several phones wtih Stephan, we finally be lead by one guy (sent by Stephan) to the house.
2. The staffs were kind but not easy to communicate: only one guy who speaks just enough English. Soon after we arrived, we asked to rent the motor early morning the second day (we had appointment at 9,30 at Kuta), our motor didnot arrive until 9.00 and the guy forgot the helmet, so we arrived our appointment almost 10,30.
3. Before we booked the house, we had asked for airport sending service and we were quoted by Stephen at 100.000 IDR. The second day when we asked the staff, we were informed we had to contact Stephen. Luckly Stephen was great and within some hours he helped us to arrange this trip, our appointment was 4,15 we wait outside the yard. At about 3,30 our room was knocked by one guy said he was assigned to send us to the airport and we had only 10 minutes to go.. At the airport, when we paid we were asked to pay 150,000 IDR, we had tried to show him the mail from Stephen but we were informed that due to booking from Meka Sari Beach Inn, the rate should be 150,000IDR??? Due to the driver's poor english, we paid as he asked but we were not happy about this accident.
4. Before we leaf the house, we were blocked by one man asking us to pay for room, we explained him that we had paid to Stephen, after some minutes discussion (through driver who didnot speak well english), he checked with the staff who was still sleeping and let us left.
5. There was no wi-fi as said.
Room was centrally located. Location is definitely the best thing about this spot! The room was clean, pretty basic but definitely worth the price. Staff was very nice and helpful, he helped us get our bigger motorbikes for our around Bali roadtrip! Would love to come back here again!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.