This is a private house that is very close to Manhattan. It has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. It is 15 minutes outside Manhattan. It is a 5 minute walk to the metro station. From this station it is 2 stops to Manhattan. Times square is 20 min away.
The upstairs of the house has 2 bedrooms, one with a king size bed and the other has a queen size bed. The master bathroom is upstairs which has a claw foot tub and separate shower.
The downstairs of the house has a full kitchen, dining area, sitting area and a smaller bathroom. There is a sofa bed downstairs in the sitting area which can sleep 2 people. The sofa bed demensions when pulled out are 60" wide by 78" long.
You will have access to the entire house. There is no backyard access.
Interaction with guests
We live right next door and will be available if you have questions or problems.
Other things to note
The neighborhood is quiet with a mix of residential and commercial buildings. Astoria and Long Island City are great areas to explore. There are restaurants and cafes within walking distance of the house.
1. No smoking
2. No flush able wipes thrown down the toilet. They do not degrade and will clog the toilet and pipes. Only toilet paper in the toliet.
3. There is no backyard access.
4. Please recycle. There is a sheet about recycling by the recycling cans.
5. Please leave shoes at the door
6. Let us know if anything breaks or if there is a problem
7. Do not leave food out and throw out left over food
8. When the garbage or recycling is full leave it outside the back door.
9. No pets
Hi My name Jessica. I grew up in upstate NY and have been living in Queens for the last 18 years. I have been in the Astoria/LIC area for the last 9 years. Queens County is the most diverse county in the country. This means there a million great places to eat! I work full time as a CRNA (nurse anesthetist). I am also an exercise lover.
I have been hosting on Airbnb for 4 years. It has been a fun experience. I enjoy meeting people from all over the world. It is nice to give them a nice, affordable & unique place to stay. The people I meet through Airbnb make me feel good about the world.