This 12m2 room has been setup to accommodate two people on super comfortable double airbed.
- Comes with FREE 'ALL Organic 'self service' breakfast in the morning including; Granola, Cereals, Muesli, yogurt, juices, fruits, coffee or tea.
- Start your day with the best breakfst ever with amazing Raw Superfood Smoothieblends from '(website hidden)' which you can prepare yourself in the kitchen in 15 seconds at an extra cost of 4,50 euro.
- FREE 'HighSpeed' Wifi internet access throughout the whole apartment.
- There's a water cooker, fresh water, cups and teas in your room.
- Clean Towels and hairdryer are available for you to use and of course the beds will have deliciously fresh bedlinen. Travel light!
- You'll find the travel and other details on this page under 'House Manual' after payment. but make sure you are logged in.
This room has been setup to accommodate two people on super comfortable double airbed.(to avoid confusion; the bathroom and toilet are shared).
- Comes with FREE 'ALL Organic 'self service' breakfast including; Granola, Cereals, Muesli, yogurt, fruits, juices, coffee or tea.
- FREE 'HighSpeed' Wifi internet access throughout the whole apartment. There's a water cooker, file red water, cups and teas in your room.
- Clean Towels and hairdryer are available. Travel light!
- You'll find the travel and other details on this page under 'House Manual' after payment. Make sure you are logged in. You will receive the keys upon arrival and you are free to go and come. (to avoid confusion; the bathroom and toilet are shared).
- your own keys, so you can come and go.
- Free highspeed Wifi
- Free Organic breakfast
While I live here myself, i won't bother you while you stay here, but I am pleased to help you out with anything that you need.
This area, build in the 1930's, if full of nice restaurants for every budget.
There is public transport at 3 minutes walk. You can take tram 13 towards the central station which will take you there in 13 minutes. Tram 7 takes you to the Leidseplein and museum area in 15 minutes.
Cozy and comfortable apartments. The district itself didn't look very nice and You may feel not so comfortable walking alone late at night.
The apartment is very nice, thank You for pleasant stay!
My friend and I have just returned from a 3 night stay in this Bohemian b&b. We were given a very warm welcome by our host who picked us up from the airport. You should be aware that the apartment is up several flights of very steep steps and on the outskirts of the city but the trams are very frequent and easy to use so dont be put off by the location. We were a bit taken aback at first as the warm and comfortable room contained one large kingsize airbed not 2 individual ones as indicated on Air bnb website. We are not a couple so it wasn't ideal but we coped!
We had a great time in Amsterdam and would return to Sakshins room if the bed situation was sorted out. We thought it was very good value for money and enjoyed the laid back atmosphere.
Sakshin's apartment is cozy and clean, easy to arrive by public transportation and possesses convenient living function nearby. The air bed was more comfortable than we imaged and the shower was great!
We had a good time at Sakshin's place, thanks for everything!
We enjoyed our stay there.
Sakshin is a wonderful person, he is always there to answer your queries about amsterdam.
I recommend people to stay at Sakshin's airbed room, it's comfortable, warm, bright and spacious, and it looks exactly as the photo.
The only negative feedback is the staircase if you are travelling with bulky heavy bags.
Wish you all the best Sakshin and see you again.
Had a great time staying at Sakshin's. His place is extremely cozy, charming, and quiet. The shower was particularly excellent. He was a great host overall during our 3-night stay. His place is a comfortable distance from both the airport and downtown. Grocery stores and cafes right around the corner. We went by foot almost the entire time!
We had a very good Time in Amsterdam, at Sakshin's place! The bed was very confortable and the breakfast was great. Thanks for everything!
Our stay in Amsterdam was great. Our room at Sakshin was very confortable, the breakfast was delicious, and if you rent a bike the accomodation is perfect to run through all Amsterdam! Happy w.e.!
Wir erlebten in diesem schön eingerichteten Appartement eine Gastfreundschaft, wie man sie sonst nur bei seinen Eltern erwartet.
Ich hätte mir von Airbnb und der Begegnung mit Sakshin nicht ausmalen können, dass es so gastfreundliche und offene Menschen gibt.
Wer bei Sakshin einzieht darf sich wie zu Hause fühlen, seine Cornflakes essen und sowieso gibt er einem das Gefühl mehr ein langjähriger Mitbewohner, als ein flüchtig Bekannter bzw. Fremder zu sein.
Das Einzige was etwas stören kann sind die dünnen Wände. Aber dieser kleine Makel ist schnell vergessen, wenn man sich auf sein Fahrrad sitzt und diese tolle Stadt erkundet. Schnell da ist man von der Balboastraat aus auf jeden Fall.
Wir hatten eine sehr angenehme Zeit. Danke!
Vertel anderen in de Airbnb community over uw verblijf.
We had a perfect time at Sakshin's place. Although his house is a bit distant from the city centre it can easily be accessed by tram or walking (around 50 minutes if you go slowly). The room is quiet and pleasant and there are shops and restaurants around. We easily recommend this place if you wish a tranquil place to stay in Amsterdam :-)
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.