In the very heart of Bologna city centre, on the eastern side of Piazza Maggiore, a stately two bedroom apartment (85 sq.mt) on the fourth floor, with elevator from the mezzanine, in Palazzo Banchi. Right beside San Petronio Basilica, it is named after the Medieval bank shops. The building dates back to 1412, whist the façade and the ‘portico’ were finished in 1568; in 2010 Palazzo Banchi was fully renovated, and it has been newly furnished in August 2014.
Unavailable: Smoke detector
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide detector