About this listing
Fantastic location and Lovely apartment right in the historic city center of amazing lake Como. Just a few steps away from the lake, high-end restaurants, train stations and Duomo.
Fantastic location and Lovely apartment right in the historic city center of amazing lake Como. Just a few steps away from the lake, high-end restaurants, train stations and Duomo. It has large and sunny living room with kitchen, specious bedroom with skylight, new remodeled bathroom, all the modern amenities and can be access by the Elevator. It has everything that you would expect in a well-equipped apartment -- fresh towels, sheets, toiletries, etc
Our apartment is beautiful and special, it has been decorated with lots of love. We speak English, Italian, Russian and so we would be welcoming you in to our home!
About the Building:
- The apartment is located in a beautiful palace with a magnificent courtyard, on an elegant street in the center of Como.
- Has New Elevator. A rare but very valuable addition!
- Short walk to the Lake, Supermarket, Duomo, Train Stations and Opera House
- Dining, bars, clubs and shopping at your doorstep
About the apartment:
- Gorgeous Three (3) Room Apartment (Bedroom, Living Room with Kitchen, Bathroom)
- Sunny bedroom has skylight.
- Professional Cleaning (performed immediately before and after each guest stay)
- Cable TV / DVD
- Wireless Internet
- Queen Size Bed
- Kitchen with Basic Cooking Supplies
- Washing machine
- Hair Dryer
- Renovated Kitchen, Living Room and Bathroom, 2 Balconies with nice view.
- High Ceilings
SPECIAL - from November 2014 to February 2015 - “RENT FOUR NIGHTS and GET ONE FREE”.
Interaction with Guests
I am very hospitable and want to make sure you enjoy your stay. I am easily accessible even if I am away, so no worries about having questions for me. I am very responsive. The most important thing for me is to make sure you are comfortable!
The apartment just been renovated, so it' s all brand new. Please, therefore, have great care of things. Thank you.
About the Host, Emily
Easy going, down to earth. I’ve traveled to over 60 countries and look forward to sharing my knowledge of my favorite place in the world with you!
I worked in Investment Banking/Investor Relations and I am living in Italy now.