About this listing
Magnificent 180 degree panoramic views in Port Stephens; only 2 hours north of (website hidden) apartment.Gourmet kitchen.3 bedrooms. Heated pool.Outdoor spa. Al fresco terrace. Beach access. Dolphins, whales, sunset camel rides.Bliss!
PENTHOUSE LIKE LUXURY APARTMENT
The apartment is designed as a house-like space with magnificent, panoramic 180 degree views of the nearby beaches , headland and expansive hinterland.
"One Mile Escape" is a superb penthouse positioned apartment, perched high with views over One Mile and Samurai beaches, Port Stephens and extending to the Barrington Tops Hinterland.
VIEWS VIEWS VIEWS
The apartment offers a massive 209 square metres of living space, 248 square meters including the expansive outdoor terrace, with al fresco table and chairs. It is situated in the boutique One Mile Ridge gated complex; exclusive and architecturally renowned. One Mile Escape's elevated position means it is poised to take advantage of the superb views. One level, free standing and with no common walls.
INFINITY POOL AND SPA
The complex includes a shared infinity/ wet edge pool and spa also positioned to take advantage of the spectacular views. The pool and outdoor spa are seasonally heated for comfort. In addition to these facilities, 18 One Mile Ridge boasts its own private outdoor "couples" spa .
"One Mile Escape" features open plan living and dining with soaring cathedral ceilings and an abundance of glass to capture the views.The open plan kitchen and dining room and lounge with gas fireplace open onto a panoramic balcony with outdoor table and chairs overlooking the beaches and hinterland. The apartment is fitted with quality fittings including a gourmet kitchen, marble benchtops, Smeg appliances and polished timber floors throughout.
The three generous bedrooms are beautifully appointed with 2 queen size beds in the first 2 bedrooms and 2 larger king single beds in the 3rd bedroom.
The apartment includes two and a half bathrooms (with 3 toilets) and a spa bath in the master bedroom ensuite, ensuring that everyone's needs are (website hidden) addition to these, there is also your own private outdoor spa with views on the generous terrace!
AL FRESCO LIVING
A box plant bordered wide terrace invites you to linger over the expansive view. The height of the border ensures better peace of mind for parents of younger guests. Enjoy al fresco dining under the market umbrella during the day or under the star filled sky at night. Simply take in the view or sip champagne from your private outdoor spa and watch the sun set over the ocean.
Inside kick back on the luxurious modern suede lounge with chaise and gaze at the night-time splendour through the arched windows capped by the soaring vaulted ceiling. Be mesmerised by the flames of the open gas fireplace on cozy winter nights. Spend quality time together. Watch a video or DVD. Relax. Enjoy.
The superb patrolled, surfing beach of One Mile Beach can be seen from many areas of the apartment. Direct access to One Mile beach beach via a bush path (for the fit and able) takes only 5-7 minutes on the downhill journey. Alternatively it is only a 2 minute drive or another 2 minute drive to the calm waters of Boat Harbour .
ACTIVITIES TO ENJOY
CAFES AND 4 WHEEL DRIVES
Indulge in breakfast at the cafe on the beach at Birubi only 2 minutes away.The Sand dunes of nearby Stockton beach run for 32 Kilometres to Newcastle. 4 wheel driving and sandboarding are popular activities. Several local companies offer excursions.
DOLPHINS, WHALES AND CAMEL RIDES
Dolphins, whales, sunset camel rides and much much more...
The hustle and bustle of Nelson Bay town is a convenient 10 minutes away. Dolphin cruises, whale watching tours (in season), camel rides, fishing, sand buggy tours, 4WD tours, Bay and Myall river tours and all that Port Stephens has to offer are only minutes away.
One Mile Escapes elevated penthouse like position ensures privacy and unobstructed panoramic views.
Surrounded by National Park, beautiful bushwalks are literally on your back doorstep.Other bushwalks from the apartment lead to the tranquil child friendly waters of Boat Harbour or to the pristine untouched beauty of the surf at Kingsley and Little Kingsley beaches.
For Golf enthusiasts there are numerous golf courses nearby. 3 Championship courses- Pacific Dunes, Horizons and Nelson Bay (complete with kangaroos on the fairways) are all within 10- 15 minutes drive from 18 One Mile Ridge.
LAID BACK OR ACTION PACKED: THE CHOICE IS YOURS
Serenity, pampering, privacy or an action-filled adventure, the choice is yours - you can have it all at "One Mile Escape"!
Heated Pool and Spa (part of complex); Communal Weber BBQ on deck over pool; Private spa on terrace; private outdoor terrace overlooking Spectacular views!
Interaction with Guests
Enquiries direct with owner.
Port Stephens famous for its beaches, blue water and beautiful scenery.
At our apartment you can do as much or as little as you want to do .
In general, you'll need a car in the Port Stephens area. It's possible to walk to the beach and to cycle to Anna Bay shops from the property. There is a bus service from Newcastle to Anna Bay which takes about 1 and a quarter hours. There are also local buses servicing the Port Stephens area.
Other Things to Note
Long weekends minimum 3 nights;
Easter 4 night minimum
Christmas New year minimum 7 nights.
BYO Linen or Linen Packs can be hired locally (Tomaree Linen & Domestic Hire Service) Cost is approx $70 for one bed - $120 for all beds
HOUSE RULES/ TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This is a superb property, fully furnished and detailed appropriately. So, we require a Security Bond of $AUD1500 at or prior to Check-In. This is repaid to the Guest after Check-Out following an inspection of the property, although the Property Owner is entitled to deduct any reasonable and lawful costs incurred as a result of the Guest not adhering to the following Agreement.
THE GUEST AGREES WITH THE PROPERTY OWNER:
1. To maintain and leave the premises in a clean and tidy condition. If not, then additional cleaning may be charged at cost.
2. That the premises will not be used for any purpose other than as residential accommodation and that no more than the number of people specified in the Guest's email application will be residing.
3. STRICTLY no parties or functions or gatherings of any kind are to be held without the written consent of Property Owner.
4. That the Guest or anyone on the premises during the Guest's stay will not cause a nuisance or annoyance to neighbours by loud noise or offensive behaviour or language.
5. That should any of the rules 2, 3 and 4 above be broken, then the Property Owner or his agent is entitled to re-enter the premises and on their own appraisal, may elect to provide a warning or to terminate the stay immediately without owing compensation to the tenant.
6. All breakages, damages and lost keys must be reported to the agent and paid for immediately.
7. No responsibility is taken for occupants personal property left on the premises. This includes items in boats and cars.
8. The description of the premises is made in good faith, but no responsibility for misdescription can be accepted.
9. You are holidaying in a residential area, therefore, no person on the premises shall be guilty of conduct that is a nuisance to adjoining or neighbouring occupiers (this includes loud music/parties). Strata Title By Laws and Regulations must be observed at all times. If is deemed it necessary (due to bad behaviour) to call the Security Patrol to the premises, the cost will be deducted from your security deposit and your booking may be terminated immediately.
10. If you have a complaint whilst staying at a property you must inform the office immediately in order to give the property manager the chance to resolve the problem.
11.. Not to remove any of the furniture or effects from the premises.
12. Not to keep any animal or bird on the property.
13.. That no smoking will occur inside the property. Smoking may be permitted outside but that any butts will be deposited in bins away from and outside the home.
14. That no responsibility is taken for the Guest's personal property left on the premises.
15. That Guests will provide their own linen or hire linen. Doonas, blankets, pillows and protectors provided but if unclean or stained will attract additional cleaning charges if deemed necessary.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IS CONFIRMED WHEN PAYMENT IS MADE.