This unit has a comfortable ambiance with complete household furniture and supplies for a comfortable stay. It is ideal for a group of 1 to 5 guests. Wood floors throughout the house and 3 nicely distributed bedrooms each with full closets. The Master Bedroom has its own full bath, Queen size bed, night stand and flat screen TV with DVD player. Second/middle bedroom has a twin size bed and night stand. Third bedroom has a full size bed and night stand. Second full bath in the hall corridor. Dining and living room with wall to wall glass doors opening to the balcony overlooking the financial district of Lima in San Isidro. 32" LCD TV and a DVD/Stereo/Home Theater in the living room. The kitchen has high and low cabinets, large microwave, blender, toaster, utensils, pots and pans, glassware, silverware, dishware, 4 burner stove, extractor fan and large refrigerator. New and ample washer and dryer (and clothes rack) in the laundry room. Access to the terrace is through the 7th floor and a one car garage in the underground parking. Unit is provided with portable electric heater, beddings, kitchen and bath towels. Hot and cold water throughout the house. Services (cable, internet, telephone, and HOA fees) are included in the price. Electricity and water consumption paid by guest. No smoking allowed inside the house. $50 dollars monthly cleaning fee not included in the price.
Rates for 1-3 guests*:
Daily Rate - $70.00 USD
Weekly Rate - $450.00 USD
Monthly Rate - $1700.00 USD
Christmas Day (Dec 24, 25) - $100.00 USD/day
New Year's Day (Dec 31, Jan 1) - $120 USD/day
Easter Week (Apr 2, 3, 4, 5) - $400.00 USD
* Additional $20.00 per guest per day after 3 guests
Guests access building through main entrance at lobby. Elevator is turning right at the end of the hall corridor. Doors (gray) to emergency stairs are right next to the elevator. Guests also have access to a one car covered garage in the underground parking (spot #10 right next to entrance ramp.)
Interaction with Guests
As needed or requested.
This beautifully decorated, fully furnished apartment is located on the 10th floor of “Balcones de la Aurora” condo in nearby neighborhood “La Aurora” in Miraflores. The apartment has spectacular views of the city including the southern part of Miraflores all the way to Larcomar and the “Morro Solar” in Chorrillos. This building has an elevator and concierge service 24hrs. 7 days a week. The area is secure with many tranquil and beautiful parks. At walking distance to grocery stores, supermarkets (WONG), pharmacies, dry cleaners, restaurants, etc. It is centrally located only minutes away from Lima’s best night life and some of the most popular districts such as Miraflores, San Isidro, Surco and Barranco. It has easy and quick access to main avenues and streets to downtown Lima and Costa Verde’s beaches, including beaches south of Lima.
Plenty of cabs right outside the building. For public transportation, walk to main avenues Roca y Bologna and Republica de Panama. Plenty of grocery stores, bakery and other stores, right across the street and down the street to the right. Big supermarket, banks, pharmacy, beauty salon, Radioshack and many more, located in "La Aurora Shopping Center" only 4 to 5 blocks away.
Other Things to Note
Additional bath towels inside brown bench/chest in the Master Bedroom. Garbage room in the underground parking to the left of elevator. Home line good for local calls only. For all long distance and international calls, including Peruvian cell phone numbers, must use a calling card. We recommend buying Telefonica's "147" calling card at any grocery store, gas station or supermarket.
“BALCONES DE LA AURORA” APARTMENTS - TENANT RULES AND CODE OF CONDUCT
To protect your comfort and privacy, and that of our neighbors, we ask that you please read and abide by the following rules during your stay at “Balcones de la Aurora” apartments.
1. The property and use of its common areas is shared and no one shall leave objects lying around such as bicycles, toys, BBQ grills, motorcycles or any other object that may pose a hazard.
2. It is absolutely prohibited to install railings on the entrance either of the property or in the building entrance, gardens and/or any other common areas of the building.
3. It is prohibited to have aggressive animals (Pit-bull dog) or any other animal considered in danger of extinction or banned by INRENA (Peruvian animal protection agency.) Failure to comply will prompt the property manager to denounce it to the pertinent authorities.
4. Tenant agrees to use assigned parking exclusively for parking of motor vehicles, including automobiles, motorcycles and pickup trucks, excluding trailers of any kind, boats, campers or buses. No parking is allowed in driveways, red zones, and fire lanes or within 15 feet of a fire hydrant or in handicapped zones. Illegally parked vehicles may be towed at tenant’s expense.
5. Tenants must not alter the apartment community’s outward appearance, such as hanging clothes, rugs, etc. on balconies, patios, or railings.
6. Parties and gatherings are allowed Fridays and Saturdays until 1:00 am and 11:00 pm weekdays and must take place inside the premises of the apartment. Stereos, TVs and any other sound equipment should not be operated in a manner that disturbs others.
7. Smoking inside the house, around common grounds, parking garage and elevator is not allowed. No consumption of alcohol is allowed on common grounds, lobby and elevator.
8. Tenants who want to make use of the terrace must communicate it to management 48 hours prior via email or in writing. Any damages to the premises must be repaired by the tenant who made the request.
9. The use of any charcoal burner, liquid petroleum gas fueled or flame cooking device is prohibited.
Humberto was very easy to reach and made check in easy, leaving the keys with the front desk. The neighborhood was safe and we had no trouble getting taxis to get around.
The apartment was clean, well laid out, and spacious. We had a lovely satay.
We had a fantastic few days at Humbertos! Everything from start to finish was amazing. The apartment was perfect for a group of 5 and was close to shops and all other amenities. The pictures are exactly how the apartment looks. Although we never got to meet Humberto, communication throughout the whole process was excellent and the keys to the apartment were made available at the reception of the apartment block. All in all we had a great time and I would happily recommend this listing to anyone.
Thanks again Humberto
Neil and friends
Humberto foi um excelente anfitrião dando toda atenção e ajuda solicitada.
O apartamento tem boa localização e as acomodações atendem (website hidden) recomendo!!!
Excellent cost/benefit, has all the amenities. If you know your way around Lima makes this a no brainer option. Apartment is comfortable and spacious, just as seen in pictures.
Humberto is a great host, quickly replies to queries, and is always available on the phone.
Five of us stayed at Humberto's apartment in Lima for 3 nights. It was a beautiful apartment, well equipped, clean and spacious. The apartment is located about 10-15 min drive from Miraflores in a lovely suburban part of the city, where it was easy to attract a taxi. We found getting to and from the location pretty easy. Humberto was a very gracious host who was prompt and polite when responding to queries. Overall we really liked Lima and we enjoyed staying at Humberto's place.
We had a great stay at Humberto's apartment. It was very clean, spacious, nice bedrooms and the internet worked great!
It was close enough to get to and from the Miraflores and San Isidrio areas in 5-15 minutes easily. There always seemed to be a taxi available stepping outside the apartment building.
Humberto was also very helpful on the phone, as taxi drivers from the airport have a difficult time finding the place since they're not familiar with the neighborhood. Local taxi drivers did not have this issue at all.
Un lugar muy lindo, hermosas vistas, seguro y tranquilo, habitaciones amplias y bella decoración. Tal cual esta en las fotos. Muy cerca de todo, nuestro anfitrión Humberto, súper! Atención de primera y siempre accesible ante cualquier duda.
Muchas gracias Humberto.
This host has 16 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews