About this listing
Private room. In vibrant Williamsburg, Brooklyn, you've got everything you need! 4 minute walk to L or G train. Only 5 minutes to Manhattan by subway.
Private room in a 3-bedroom apartment. Living room has TV and stereo, separate desk area/office nook. Shared bathroom and kitchen.
* You'll get a set of keys to the building and the apartment.
* Full size bed with Sleep Master therapeutic memory foam mattress
* Night table and closet
* Office nook / desk
* Free WIFI
* Includes sheets, comforters, towels, pillows
* Shared kitchen and bathroom
* Coffee / tea provided
Interaction with guests
I'll be staying the apartment with you. I'll meet and greet and show you how to get around in the neighborhood(URL HIDDEN)Where to get your laundry done
* Where to go for the subway or bus
* How to get to the gym
* Where to find shops and restaurants
* Where to find concert venues and entertainment ideas
This neighborhood is right in the middle of everything.
* McCarren park one block away includes running track and soccer field
* 2 bars/restaurants on the block
* dozens of bars/restaurants/cafes within 3-5 minute walk
* several live music concert venues within 10 minute walk
* corner convenience store on the block
* This neighborhood has a reputation of being extremely safe.
Only 4 minutes walk to the L train or G train. The L train is a 5 minute ride to Manhattan. Parking is easily available on the street. 15 minutes by cab from LaGuardia Airport. 30 minutes by cab from JFK airport. We can give you the phone number of a great car service with good prices.
Other things to note
If you want to join the gym (one block away), it is a $50 membership fee for the entire length of your stay. Includes weight room, treadmill, stationary bikes, yoga classes, martial arts classes and more.
No smoking in the unit and no pets please. Please be respectful and courteous. If you don't mind, please wash any dishes that you use.
I love to cook, entertain and make people feel great! I love to travel and love to host guests. I have traveled extensively in Italy and have many Italian friends. I used to speak French as a child and I studied in France in college.