About This Listing
This upmarket holiday home in Cape Town is situated in a very secure residential environment on walking distance from the beach in Big Bay. From here you can enjoy the amazing postcard views of Table Mountain and Robben Island. Also Eden on the Bay”, with its admirable mix of upmarket stores and restaurants, is literally around the corner. The house is conveniently situated 20 minutes from the city centre of Cape Town and many tourist attractions.
- Lounge area with fireplace
- Spacious kitchen, fully equipped - Hob, oven, microwave, coffeemaker, water boiler
- Dining area
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Guest toilet
- Cosy garden with pool, outdoor furniture and bbq facilities
- Double garage
- Washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge, freezer, dishwasher
- Main bedroom, with queen-size bed
- En-suite bathroom, with shower and bath
- 2nd bedroom, with double bed
- 3rd bedroom, with 2 single beds
- 2nd bathroom, with shower and bath
Lovely house, secure neighbourhood and close to all shops. Cape Town Rocks were very helpful with queries and sorting out our electricity when it ran out! will definitely stay here again.
Friendly and secure neighbourhood. The Holiday Home was in a good condition and nearby to shops, restaurants and the ocean. Take-over went smooth.
This host has 93 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews