Centrally located, you can reach all the hotspots of Coimbra in just a few minutes walking
This studio, located in the heart of Coimbra, is just 10 minutes away from the University and other historical monuments. It is ideal for anyone who wants to know the city without having to travel much. The “Praça da República” stop is served by several buses that give access to the entire city (map: (website hidden)) making it very convenient if you arrive by train.
The studio has free WiFi, TV and a fully equipped kitchen. It also has a dishwasher and a washing machine. There is an indoor parking space and access will be given upon request (no extra cost). The apartment has exclusive access to a big terrace where you can enjoy the good weather.
You have a groceries place close by and, in case you want to go out and enjoy the student night life of Coimbra, the Praça da República is where the night usually starts. Have fun!
I am happy to help you so please feel free to get in touch with me if you have any questions.
NOISE AND CONDUCT
1. Tenants shall not make or allow any disturbing noises in the unit by Tenant, family or guests, nor do, nor permit anything by such persons, which will interfere with the rights, comforts or conveniences of other persons.
2. All musical instruments, television sets, stereos, radios, etc., are to be played at a volume which will not disturb other persons.
3. The activities and conduct of Tenant, Tenant’s guests and minor children of Tenant or guests, outside of the unit on the common grounds, parking areas, or any recreation facilities must be reasonable at all times and not annoy or disturb other persons.
4. No lounging, visiting or loud talking, that may be disturbing to other Tenants will be allowed in the common areas at any time.
5. Tenants are required to make their beds with the linens provided. Please do not sleep on the beds without these items as it makes for soiled mattresses and pillows for the next guests.
6. Please report as soon as possible any damage during the time of stay in the place, as well as any failures or shortages on the installations and the equipment.
7. QUIET HOURS are 10 PM to 8 AM: Please keep all noise levels to a minimum during this time.
CLEANLINESS AND TRASH
1. The unit must be kept clean, sanitary and free from objectionable odors.
2. Tenant shall assist management in keeping the outside common areas clean.
3. No littering of papers, cigarette butts or trash is allowed.
4. No trash or other materials may be accumulated which will cause a hazard or be in violation of any health, fire or safety ordinance or regulation.
5. Garbage is to be placed inside the containers provided and lids should not be slammed. Garbage should not be allowed to accumulate and should be placed in the outside containers on a daily basis.
6. Furniture and home appliances must be kept inside the unit.
7. Articles are not to be left in the hallways or other common areas.
8. WHEN CHECKING OUT the guest must leave the apartment in a reasonable state of cleanliness as found at the check in. The guest must remove trash from inside the apartment and put it in their containers, and make sure that no perishable food remains in the freezer. The guest must wash, dry and storage dishes used. In case of default the host will charge an extra fee of 30€ from the deposit.
1. No smoking is allowed in unit or in shared areas of property.
2. All doors must be locked during the absence of Tenant, including the metal windows protectors.
3. All appliances, except refrigerators and wifi router, must be turned off before leaving the unit.
4. If someone is to enter Tenant’s unit during Tenant’s absence, Tenant shall give management permission beforehand to let any person in the unit and / or provide the name of person or company entering.
5. The use or storage of gasoline, cleaning solvent or other combustibles in the unit is prohibited.
6. The use of charcoal barbecues is prohibited unless consent is obtained from Landlord/Manager.
7. No personal belongings, including bicycles, play equipment or other items may be placed in the halls, stairways or about the building.
8. Children on the premises must be supervised by a responsible adult at all
9. Candles may not be burned in bedrooms. Candles used in common areas must be attended at all times
O studio de Pedro é muito aconchegante, confortável e com excelente localização!
É um apartamento tranquilo, porém perto de tudo que precisa!
Pedro é um anfitrião muito atencioso e simpático!
Fiquei muito satisfeita com minha hospedagem! :)
We were welcomed by Pedro's mother. The house has all what we needed and it was nice to have a space in the closed off garage for our rental car. The spacious terrace was a great bonus. It is a quiet space as the appartment is at the back of the building.
I spent nearly a month in Pedros studio apartment. It was perfect for me and a couple of minutes walk from the University where I was studying. The studio is small but having the use of the terrace was a big bonus. There are cafes, restaurants and a small shop nearby. The sound proofing isn't great but the apartment block is small and generally it was quiet. Pedro and his mum were very helpful which is great when you arrive in a new city. I hope to return to Coimbra next year and I would stay there again.
A great place to stay in Coimbra in a very nice and quite neighbourhood. The studio was very comfy, clean, well-equipped and convenient, not to mention the lovely terrace in which we enjoyed our late summer nights.
I was welcomed to the flat by Pedro's mother who explained to me everything i needed to know about the flat and surroundings. Pedro got in touch with me to know if I needed anything else which was nice. The studio is near a few cafe and bars which is helpful. Everything was in working order in the flat, good shower.
We had a nice stay here. Well located appartment in nice neighbourhood. Quite roomy for a studio and good to have the opportunity to sit outside. Although Pedro wasn't there, contact and planning went very smoothly and we were welcomed by his mother upon arrival. Recommended to anyone who's planning a trip to Coimbra.
The studio was very comfortable and well located, ideal if you have to attend the university. Pedro was very helpful.
This host has 31 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Hi, we are Pedro and Inge. We live between Coimbra, Portugal and The Hague, in The Netherlands. Please feel free to get in touch with us if you have any questions.