About this listing
The private room in our King's Court Apartment is in a beautifully restored building. Its next to Oktogon & the Andrássy boulevard. The flat has everything you might need during your stay and we'll make sure you will have the best time in Budapest!
The Private Quad Room in our King's Court Apartment can accommodate 1, 2, 3 or 4 persons as it has 2 double beds. It is very conveniently located just a few hundred meters from Oktogon and the Andrássy Boulevard.
We have 24 hours check in and check out, so no problem with late arrivals or early leavings. We can even pick you up or drive you back to the airport if you wish (29 EUR/car).
Renting the private room, you will have your own lockable room and you will be sharing the fully equipped kitchen and the bathroom with another room.
If there are guests in both rooms, we come and clean the common areas everyday, and if you wish your room too. So even though you are sharing the bathroom and the kitchen, you will have it clean everyday.
The concept of Budapesting is a new expression on how to visit and become part of this unique city. Staying with us, you get the chance to discover the city with a perspective of a local. Our aim is to give our Guests a comprehensive insight on how life is in Budapest. In addition to that we firmly believe that each and every person is different therefore we take extra care in dealing with the special needs of our Guests. We take attention in getting to know the people we host so we can help them in the way they need it. Staying with Us you'll feel like you are a citizen of Budapest for a couple of days.
All our apartments and private rooms have these facilities:
- a comfortable double bed and an extra single bed, so you can sleep separate too
- a closet to store your clothes while you are in Budapest
- a desk with a chair (the small rooms don't have it)
- a heater and a fan
- of course all the necessary bedding and towels are free of charge
- wireless internet connection
- all the rooms are lockable with key, which you receive upon arrival together with the apartment's keys
- free tea & coffee
Our private rooms and apartments are fully equipped, which means even if you are renting a private room, you’ll also have access to:
- a salon with sofa to relax with English newspapers, magazines
- TV with all Hungarian and some English/French/Spanish channels
- fully equipped kitchen: oven, boiler, microwave, toaster, coffee-maker, fridge, freezer, all the necessary things for cooking and dining
- the kitchen also comes with washing liquid, sugar, tea, coffee, which are there for your usage
- fully equipped bathroom: unlimited hot water, washing machine (washing powder and softener free of charge), hairdryer, etc...
Interaction with Guests
Upon arrival you we'll sit down with you with a map and spend about 30 minutes explaining you everything about the city from sights to bars and best value restaurants to try the Hungarian cuisine and many many more tips and advices which will make your stay perfect. You will get the map at the end, where you will have all the important points and sights marked.
The first and most important fact about us is that we are a local family from Budapest: 3 Brothers and 1 Sister and their Mother, and we are not an agency or someone sitting in another country doing AirBnB through an agency, this gives us the chance to give you more attention from your first email until we bring you back to the airport*. We are all Hungarians from Budapest who have been always living here so we know the city very well and have presented our lovely country to many-many visitors in the past decade.
We started doing AirBnB when it did not even exist, I was 16 back in 2001 when I started renting out rooms and apartments to travelers. We had many-many happy travelers and even more stories until we set up (website hidden) and kept on growing. The concept of (website hidden) is a new expression on how to visit and become part of this unique city. Staying with Us you get the chance to discover the city with a perspective of a local. Our aim is to give our Guests a comprehensive insight on how life is in Budapest. In addition to that we firmly believe that each and every person is different therefore we take extra care in dealing with the special needs of our Guests and we have the chance to get to know all the people we are hosting so we can help them the way they need.
* Oktogon is one of the main meeting points of the city, the beautiful Andrássy Boulevard is crossing the Körút there
* Andrássy Boulvard is very close as well as Liszt Ferenc tér with it's great bars and restaurants, plus all the great pubs and bars of the Jewish district are around the apartment
* sights next to the King's Court: House of Opera, House of Terror, City Park, Andrássy Boulevard and all the other sights within 15 minutes walk
* the closest bathhous: Szécheny Bath's
* in the building downstairs: pastry shop, coffee shop, small restaurant
* clubs and many restaurants nearby: Liszt Ferenc pedestrian square and the former Jewish District's bars
* the apartment has 60 sm, has 2 bedrooms and a little salon (possible to rent the entire apartment or just 1 bedroom)
* the apartment is on the 1st floor /US - 2nd floor/
* WIFI, washing machine, hairdryer, toaster, microwave, fridge, all cooking facilities, iron, cable TV, dining area
* upon arrival you'll receive an information package: free map & city guide with a bit of explanation + newest issue of TimeOut is available in the apartment
* Oktogon with M1 metro and tram 4/6 is 2 minutes walk away
* Király utca stop of 4/6 tram is the closest station
Other Things to Note
* fully equipped with everything you might need
* plates, pans, glasses, etc...
* microwave, boiler
* toaster, oven, fridge
* coffee maker
* free use of tea & cafe
* unlimited hot water
* free use of the washing machine
* free use of washing powder & softener
* TV with foreign channels
* comfy double beds
* all the bedding included
* free use of towels
* lockable private rooms
* summer months with fan
* extra beds available
* ATMs, banks, exchange offices
* best bars, restaurants, cafes
* 24 hour supermarket
* 24 hour public transportation access
* free map and city guide upon arrival, with a bit of explanation on where and what
* free bottle of wine upon arrival
* entertainment reservation possible
* flexible cancellation policy
NO CURFEW & NO DEPOSIT
FREE MAPS & CITY GUIDE
FREE TEA & COFFEE
Upon arrival we will wait for you in the apartment to check in, or at the airport if you wish to be picked up at the airport.
Check in is from 12.00, but if you arrive earlier than that and there are no guests in the room/apartment the night before, then we can do check ins as early as 6.00AM already. If there are guests, we recommend you to go to a bath house and at 12.00 you can come and check in to the apartment.
Check out is at 11.00 but by then you just have to pack your luggage so we can start cleaning and you can store the luggage in the apartment longer. If there is no arrival the day you check in you can even use the apartment until the you leave.
Our bus got 2 hours later than expected and the host was very understanding of the situation and waited for us. The room was perfect and after showing us around he explained the highlights of the city and gave us extremelly helpful tips. Really nice host in a really nice located flat!
Peter's place is great!! Really close to the city center and his friend waited up for us to show us the place even though we arrived at midnight! The apartment is pretty spacious and it was a very pleasant stay.
My friends and I arrived at the residence about an hour early (from our agreed check-in time), so we called Peter who kindly and promptly sent his colleague, Daniel to receive us. Daniel was very welcoming, and drew on a map where our house, the money exchange, sights and restaurants are. This was really helpful for us to get around Budapest.
The accommodation was very value for money, especially for its prime location. It was only a few bus stops away from Budapest Keleti train station (which we came from), and very near the ruin bars area. It was also within walking distance to the Oktogon district, the chains bridge, Szécheny Bathhouse and a few escape games houses.
The kitchen and toilet were also nicely designed and well-equipped. Towels were provided and wifi was quick. There was also a washing machine (free washing powder provided too) and drying rack for us to wash and dry our clothes, which was really helpful for backpackers like us.
Definitely recommend others to stay here too!
Dear Boon, thank you very much for sharing your experince! I am very content that you had a good time with us and you appreciated our efforts to make your stay as enjoyable as possible! This is the ultimate reassurance for a host!!! ;) Don't forget that you're more than welcome back any time! Thank you!
I went in Budapest with my friend, we had spent two night there.
Perer's friend was very kind and gave us many information about attraction, restaurant and so on.
Perfect location everything in walking distante.
The flat was very cleaned and equip!
We'll definitely return !!
Péter késő esti érkezésünk ellenére is segítőkészen fogadott, nagyon rugalmas volt. A lakás a képeknek megfelelően nézett ki, a belvárosban mindenhez közel.Bátran merjük ajánlani mindenkinek!
Peter was very welcoming and friendly. He showed us into the apartment and gave us some helpful tips on what to see during our 3-day stay in Budapest. The flat is really cozy and in a great location!
Host changed our booked apartment too better, because other guests wanted to stay one night more. But we got better place, only few hundred meters from parliament, we could see it through apartment windows. It was awesome view and we highly recommend Peter and his brother. They helped a lot. Thank you again.
This host has 922 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Peter
We started doing AirBnB when it did not even exist, back in 2001 when I started renting out rooms and apartments to travelers. We had many-many happy travelers and even more stories until we set up (website hidden) and kept on growing. The concept of (website hidden) is a new expression on how to visit and become part of this unique city. Staying with Us you get the chance to discover the city with a perspective of a local. Our aim is to give our Guests a comprehensive insight on how life is in Budapest. In addition to that we firmly believe that each and every person is different therefore we take extra care in dealing with the special needs of our Guests and we have the chance to get to know all the people we are hosting so we can help them the way they need. Our small enterprise (100% local and it is run by a Hungarian family, 3 Brothers and 1 Sister and their Mother from Budapest, not an agency) consists of apartments which are all set in the heart of the city amidst vibrant cultural and historical surroundings. Please explore our site and see what we can offer You if you choose to visit this wonderful Central European city.
Fully equipped apartments & private rooms in the city centre with everything you need included: all the bedding & towels, wireless internet, advice on how to park for free in a guarded parking, possible airport pickup, free tea & coffee, maps & city guides, and the most informative and helpful hosts you ever met. We will be there for you during your entire stay, helping you to get the best out of Budapest!