About this listing
Budapesting's King's Court Oktogon Triple Private Room is in a beautifully restored building. Its next to central Oktogon & the famous Andrássy boulevard. The flat has everything you might need during your stay, from a fully equipped kitchen and lot of amenities. It has an amazing location to discover the city even just on foot and we will make sure you get the best out of your time while in Budapest. We can pick you up at the airport and help you in anything you need while you are here.
The Private Triple Room in our King's Court Apartment can accommodate 1, 2 or 3 persons as it has a double bed and a single bed. It is very conveniently located just a few hundred meters from Oktogon and the Andrássy Boulevard.
We have 24 hours check in and check out, so no problem with late arrivals or early leavings. We can even pick you up or drive you back to the airport if you wish (29 EUR/car).
Renting the private room, you will have your own lockable room and you will be sharing the fully equipped kitchen and the bathroom with another room.
If there are guests in both rooms, we come and clean the common areas everyday, and if you wish your room too. So even though you are sharing the bathroom and the kitchen, you will have it clean everyday.
The concept of Budapesting is a new expression on how to visit and become part of this unique city. Staying with us, you get the chance to discover the city with a perspective of a local. Our aim is to give our Guests a comprehensive insight on how life is in Budapest. In addition to that we firmly believe that each and every person is different therefore we take extra care in dealing with the special needs of our Guests. We take attention in getting to know the people we host so we can help them in the way they need it. Staying with Us you'll feel like you are a citizen of Budapest for a couple of days.
All our apartments and private rooms have these facilities:
- a comfortable double bed and an extra single bed, so you can sleep separate too
- a closet to store your clothes while you are in Budapest
- a desk with a chair (the small rooms don't have it)
- a heater and a fan
- of course all the necessary bedding and towels are free of charge
- wireless internet connection
- all the rooms are lockable with key, which you receive upon arrival together with the apartment's keys
- free tea & coffee
Our private rooms and apartments are fully equipped, which means even if you are renting a private room, you’ll also have access to:
- a salon with sofa to relax with English newspapers, magazines
- TV with all Hungarian and some English/French/Spanish channels
- fully equipped kitchen: oven, boiler, microwave, toaster, coffee-maker, fridge, freezer, all the necessary things for cooking and dining
- the kitchen also comes with washing liquid, sugar, tea, coffee, which are there for your usage
- fully equipped bathroom: unlimited hot water, washing machine (washing powder and softener free of charge), hairdryer, etc...
Interaction with guests
Upon arrival you we'll sit down with you with a map and spend about 30 minutes explaining you everything about the city from sights to bars and best value restaurants to try the Hungarian cuisine and many many more tips and advices which will make your stay perfect. You will get the map at the end, where you will have all the important points and sights marked.
The first and most important fact about us is that we are a local family from Budapest: 3 Brothers and 1 Sister and their Mother, and we are not an agency or someone sitting in another country doing AirBnB through an agency, this gives us the chance to give you more attention from your first email until we bring you back to the airport*. We are all Hungarians from Budapest who have been always living here so we know the city very well and have presented our lovely country to many-many visitors in the past decade.
We started doing AirBnB when it did not even exist, I was 16 back in 2001 when I started renting out rooms and apartments to travelers. We had many-many happy travelers and even more stories until we set up (URL HIDDEN) and kept on growing. The concept of (URL HIDDEN) is a new expression on how to visit and become part of this unique city. Staying with Us you get the chance to discover the city with a perspective of a local. Our aim is to give our Guests a comprehensive insight on how life is in Budapest. In addition to that we firmly believe that each and every person is different therefore we take extra care in dealing with the special needs of our Guests and we have the chance to get to know all the people we are hosting so we can help them the way they need.
* Oktogon is one of the main meeting points of the city, the beautiful Andrássy Boulevard is crossing the Körút there
* Andrássy Boulvard is very close as well as Liszt Ferenc tér with it's great bars and restaurants, plus all the great pubs and bars of the Jewish district are around the apartment
* sights next to the King's Court: House of Opera, House of Terror, City Park, Andrássy Boulevard and all the other sights within 15 minutes walk
* the closest bathhous: Szécheny Bath's
* in the building downstairs: pastry shop, coffee shop, small restaurant
* clubs and many restaurants nearby: Liszt Ferenc pedestrian square and the former Jewish District's bars
* the apartment is on the 1st floor /US - 2nd floor/
* WIFI, washing machine, hairdryer, toaster, microwave, fridge, all cooking facilities, iron, cable TV, dining area
* upon arrival you'll receive an information package: free map & city guide with a bit of explanation + newest issue of TimeOut is available in the apartment
* Oktogon with M1 metro and tram 4/6 is 2 minutes walk away
* Király utca stop of 4/6 tram is the closest station
Other things to note
* fully equipped with everything you might need
* plates, pans, glasses, etc...
* microwave, boiler
* toaster, oven, fridge
* coffee maker
* free use of tea & cafe
* unlimited hot water
* free use of the washing machine
* free use of washing powder & softener
* TV with foreign channels
* comfy double beds
* all the bedding included
* free use of towels
* lockable private rooms
* summer months with fan
* extra beds available
* ATMs, banks, exchange offices
* best bars, restaurants, cafes
* 24 hour supermarket
* 24 hour public transportation access
* free map and city guide upon arrival, with a bit of explanation on where and what
* free bottle of wine upon arrival
* entertainment reservation possible
* flexible cancellation policy
NO CURFEW & NO DEPOSIT
FREE MAPS & CITY GUIDE
FREE TEA & COFFEE
HOUSE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE HOUSE
Pursuant to Act No. II/2012 of the Hungarian State, Civil Code No. 2013 v. AND Government Decree (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) (x.20.)
THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS ARE ISSUED IN ORDER TO ENSURE THE ORDER AND SECURITY OF GUESTS, THE OWNER AND THEIR PROPERTY.
THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS ARE BINDING TO ALL PERSONS WHO STAY IN THE THIS ACCOMMODATION.
THE APARTMENT FUNCTIONS AS A COMMUNAL LIVING AREA, AND BEHAVIOR SHOULD BE ADAPTED IN THIS MANNER. THE APARTMENT IS MEANT TO BE USED FOR LIVING PURPOSES. IT IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN TO ORGANISE PARTIES, OR OTHER GROUP EVENTS IN THE APARTMENT OR ANYWHERE IN THE BUILDING.
A DAY AT THE ACCOMMODATION STARTS AT 13:00 AND ENDS AT 11:00 THE NEXT DAY. (PRIOR ARRANGEMENT MAY BE MADE FOR AN EARLY CHECK-IN, WHILE LUGGAGE MAY BE LEFT AT THE APARTMENT BEFORE CHECK-IN, WITH PRIOR ARRANGEMENT).
GUESTS MUST ENSURE ACCESS TO THE APARTMENT AND ROOM AFTER 11:00 ON THE DAY OF CHECK-OUT (PRIOR ARRANGEMENT MAY BE MADE FOR A LATE CHECK-OUT, WHILE LUGGAGE MAY BE LEFT TILL A LATER TIME ALSO AFTER PRIOR ARRANGEMENT).
GUESTS MAY NOT TRANSFER THE ROOM THEY ARE VACATING TO OTHER PEOPLE, NOR CAN THERE BE MORE GUESTS STAYING AT THE ACCOMMODATION THAN PREVIOUSLY REGISTERED.
NON-REGISTERED PERSONS MAY NOT STAY AT THE ACCOMMODATION FROM 20:00 TO 08:0(URL HIDDEN)THE NEXT DAY.
NIGHT TIME SHALL BE CONSIDERED TO BE FROM 20:00 TO 8:00. IT IS strictly forbidden to make excess noise in the apartment and within the common areas of the building DURING THESE TIMES, INCLUDING YELLING AND LISTENING TO MUSIC AT LOUD.
NO GUEST WHO IS INTOXICATED OR WHOSE BEHAVIOR DISTURBS OTHERS SHALL BE ACCEPTED UPON CHECK-IN NOR WILL BE TOLERATED DURING STAY.
GUESTS ARE ASKED TO REPORT ALL IRREGULARITIES TO THE OWNER THUS ENABLING TO TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION.
THE ELEVATOR OF THE BUILDING MUST BE USED ACCORDING TO THE SIGNBOARD IN THE LIFT, RESPECTING THE LIMITATIONS CONCERNING NUMBER OF PERSONS AND WEIGHT, WHICH MAY NOT EXCEED 3 PERSONS.
THE FRONT DOOR OF THE APARTMENT MUST BE CLOSED AND LOCKED AT ALL TIMES. DUE TO SECURITY ACCESS REASONS AND ALSO TO AVOID NOISE GETTING OUT OF THE APARTMENT, KEYS OF THE FRONT DOOR MUST NEVER BE LEFT IN THE DOOR.
IF A GUEST DISCOVERS A FIRE, THEY SHALL NOTIFY THE OWNER AND EMERGENCY SERVICES (112) WITHOUT DELAY AND HEAD FOR THE EXIT FOLLOWING THE ESCAPE ROUTE.
GUESTS ARE FINANCIALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR DESTRUCTION TO ITEMS AND TECHNICAL DEVICES OF THE ACCOMMODATION CAUSED INTENTIONALLY OR UNINTENTIONALLY.
ALL ROOMS, THE WHOLE APARTMENT, COMMON AREAS OF THE BUILDING SUCH AS CORRIDORS, COURTYARD ARE STRICTLY NON-SMOKING. SMOKING WILL BE CONSIDERED AS A LEGAL OFFENSE. SMOKING IS ONLY ALLOWED ON THE STREET, OUTSIDE THE BUILDING.
KEYS OF THE APARTMENT AND ROOM MUST NOT BE TAKEN AFTER CHECK-OUT AND MUST BE RETURNED TO THE OWNER AS AGREED AT CHECK-IN .
TOWELS, BLANKETS, BED SHEETS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE REMOVED FROM THE APARTMENT.
THE ACCOMMODATION DOES NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGE, LOSS OR THEFT OF PERSONAL BELONGINGS AND VALUABLES.
Guests failing to respect the above “rules and regulations of the house” will have their reservation terminated with immediate effect and shall not be liable to any kind of compensation or refund.
We started doing AirBnB when it did not even exist, back in 2001 when I started renting out rooms and apartments to travelers. We had many-many happy travelers and even more stories until we set up BUDAPESTING and kept on growing. The concept of BUDAPESTING is a new expression on how to visit and become part of this unique city. Staying with Us you get the chance to discover the city with a perspective of a local. Our aim is to give our Guests a comprehensive insight on how life is in Budapest. In addition to that we firmly believe that each and every person is different therefore we take extra care in dealing with the special needs of our Guests and we have the chance to get to know all the people we are hosting so we can help them the way they need. Our small enterprise (100% local and it is run by a Hungarian family, 3 Brothers and 1 Sister and their Mother , myself all from Budapest, we not an agency) consists of apartments which are all set in the heart of the city amidst vibrant cultural and historical surroundings. Please explore our site and see what we can offer You if you choose to visit this wonderful Central European city.
Fully equipped apartments & private rooms in the city centre with everything you need included: all the bedding & towels, wireless internet, advice on how to park for free in a guarded parking, possible airport pickup, free tea & coffee, maps & city guides, and the most informative and helpful hosts you ever met. We will be there for you during your entire stay, helping you to get the best out of Budapest!