The private room in our King's Court Apartment is in a beautifully restored building. Its next to Oktogon & the Andrássy boulevard. The flat has everything you might need during your stay and we'll make sure you will have the best time in Budapest!
The Private Triple Room in our King's Court Apartment can accommodate 1, 2 or 3 persons as it has a double bed and a single bed. It is very conveniently located just a few hundred meters from Oktogon and the Andrássy Boulevard.
We have 24 hours check in and check out, so no problem with late arrivals or early leavings. We can even pick you up or drive you back to the airport if you wish (29 EUR/car).
Renting the private room, you will have your own lockable room and you will be sharing the fully equipped kitchen and the bathroom with another room.
If there are guests in both rooms, we come and clean the common areas everyday, and if you wish your room too. So even though you are sharing the bathroom and the kitchen, you will have it clean everyday.
The concept of Budapesting is a new expression on how to visit and become part of this unique city. Staying with us, you get the chance to discover the city with a perspective of a local. Our aim is to give our Guests a comprehensive insight on how life is in Budapest. In addition to that we firmly believe that each and every person is different therefore we take extra care in dealing with the special needs of our Guests. We take attention in getting to know the people we host so we can help them in the way they need it. Staying with Us you'll feel like you are a citizen of Budapest for a couple of days.
All our apartments and private rooms have these facilities:
- a comfortable double bed and an extra single bed, so you can sleep separate too
- a closet to store your clothes while you are in Budapest
- a desk with a chair (the small rooms don't have it)
- a heater and a fan
- of course all the necessary bedding and towels are free of charge
- wireless internet connection
- all the rooms are lockable with key, which you receive upon arrival together with the apartment's keys
- free tea & coffee
Our private rooms and apartments are fully equipped, which means even if you are renting a private room, you’ll also have access to:
- a salon with sofa to relax with English newspapers, magazines
- TV with all Hungarian and some English/French/Spanish channels
- fully equipped kitchen: oven, boiler, microwave, toaster, coffee-maker, fridge, freezer, all the necessary things for cooking and dining
- the kitchen also comes with washing liquid, sugar, tea, coffee, which are there for your usage
- fully equipped bathroom: unlimited hot water, washing machine (washing powder and softener free of charge), hairdryer, etc...
Upon arrival you we'll sit down with you with a map and spend about 30 minutes explaining you everything about the city from sights to bars and best value restaurants to try the Hungarian cuisine and many many more tips and advices which will make your stay perfect. You will get the map at the end, where you will have all the important points and sights marked.
The first and most important fact about us is that we are a local family from Budapest: 3 Brothers and 1 Sister and their Mother, and we are not an agency or someone sitting in another country doing AirBnB through an agency, this gives us the chance to give you more attention from your first email until we bring you back to the airport*. We are all Hungarians from Budapest who have been always living here so we know the city very well and have presented our lovely country to many-many visitors in the past decade.
We started doing AirBnB when it did not even exist, I was 16 back in 2001 when I started renting out rooms and apartments to travelers. We had many-many happy travelers and even more stories until we set up (website hidden) and kept on growing. The concept of (website hidden) is a new expression on how to visit and become part of this unique city. Staying with Us you get the chance to discover the city with a perspective of a local. Our aim is to give our Guests a comprehensive insight on how life is in Budapest. In addition to that we firmly believe that each and every person is different therefore we take extra care in dealing with the special needs of our Guests and we have the chance to get to know all the people we are hosting so we can help them the way they need.
* Oktogon is one of the main meeting points of the city, the beautiful Andrássy Boulevard is crossing the Körút there
* Andrássy Boulvard is very close as well as Liszt Ferenc tér with it's great bars and restaurants, plus all the great pubs and bars of the Jewish district are around the apartment
* sights next to the King's Court: House of Opera, House of Terror, City Park, Andrássy Boulevard and all the other sights within 15 minutes walk
* the closest bathhous: Szécheny Bath's
* in the building downstairs: pastry shop, coffee shop, small restaurant
* clubs and many restaurants nearby: Liszt Ferenc pedestrian square and the former Jewish District's bars
* the apartment is on the 1st floor /US - 2nd floor/
* WIFI, washing machine, hairdryer, toaster, microwave, fridge, all cooking facilities, iron, cable TV, dining area
* upon arrival you'll receive an information package: free map & city guide with a bit of explanation + newest issue of TimeOut is available in the apartment
* Oktogon with M1 metro and tram 4/6 is 2 minutes walk away
* Király utca stop of 4/6 tram is the closest station
* fully equipped with everything you might need
* plates, pans, glasses, etc...
* microwave, boiler
* toaster, oven, fridge
* coffee maker
* free use of tea & cafe
* unlimited hot water
* free use of the washing machine
* free use of washing powder & softener
* TV with foreign channels
* comfy double beds
* all the bedding included
* free use of towels
* lockable private rooms
* summer months with fan
* extra beds available
* ATMs, banks, exchange offices
* best bars, restaurants, cafes
* 24 hour supermarket
* 24 hour public transportation access
* free map and city guide upon arrival, with a bit of explanation on where and what
* free bottle of wine upon arrival
* entertainment reservation possible
* flexible cancellation policy
NO CURFEW & NO DEPOSIT
FREE MAPS & CITY GUIDE
FREE TEA & COFFEE
|Room type:||Private room|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$6 / night after 2 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$141 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$625 /month|
|Check In:||12:00 PM (noon)|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|Neighborhood:||Erzsébetváros - District VII.|
The flat was perfectly located and the hosts available to answer our questions. There also are shutters, that is very nice in the morning !
However, the heating system is functionning with gas so we had terrible mistakes after a few hours spent in the appartment. Moreover, the cleanliness of the flat leaves to be desired.
In conclusion, it is okay for the price, but better to go during summer because of the heating system.
Peter was very nice with us, he pointed out the city sights in a map and told us a very good place to have dinner. We stayed in his apartment two nights and everything went perfect. We had all we needed there. Totally recommended!
The apartment it's pretty close to the metro and a bit farther from subway station, which is good! Although there are nice supermarkets, restaurants, bars and pubs pretty close by. The room was very clean, spacious and comfortable, with the heater working very efficiently for its size. The kitchen was also well equipped with all the basic things for cooking. The only negative aspect was the small shower space, and the bathroom not being very clean. Overall, I do recommend it for those looking for a place in Budapest!
It is a very nice and cosy appartment. With a nice kitchen. bathroom and cosy rooms. The appartment is very central located. We had a room for ourselves and we shared the apprtment with another couple. But in the appartment is a lot of space and we had our privacy.The contact to Marton is very friendly.
We can highly recommend this place.
We really enjoyed our stay in Budapest.
Lisa & Martin
Marton is a really good host. The appartment is in a typical building with local neighbours. The location is simply the best, because it's really close to everything (5 minutes to the pubs' area) but in a quiet area. Also 1 minute from Andrassy (main avenue).
The appartment is simple but well equipped.
I really recommend his place to enjoy the great city of Budapest.
the place is a good situation for discovering budapest and he welcome was good
Everything is fine! Convenient location, lots of cafes, near the metro and tram. City center. Wonderful patio. If I go to Budapest again, I will stay again at Marton! I recommend!
Самые теплые воспоминания останутся от проживания в Budapesting King's Court Triple и от общения с мамой Marton Andrassy. В квартире обстановка скромная, но чисто, тепло, безопасно. На кухне есть все необходимое для приготовления пищи: газовая плита, электрочайник, тостер, микроволновая печь, посуда. В ванной комнате - стиральная машина, душ, фен. Соответствие цена-качество прекрасное. Расположение квартиры для путешественников очень удачное. Мы не ошиблись в выборе места для проживания в Будапеште и надеемся вернуться сюда снова! Спасибо!
The best thing is the location, so easy to walk everywhere! The room and the flat were equipped as described. We booked another night at the last minute and we arrived late, but he was a great welcomer and gave us lots of recommendations :) When we arrived the entrance of the building seamed haunted, but the apartment is very nice. The only negative thing was that the other guests were not so tidy.
I recommend this place! Thanks!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.