About this listing
Staying in our Triple Room you'll have all the facilities like you would be renting an apartment but for a lot less. The room is located in the heart of the city and the apartment is equipped with everything you might need while you are in Budapest!
The Private Triple Room in our Astoria Residence Apartment can accommodate 1, 2, 3 or 4 persons as it has a double bed and two single beds. It is very conveniently located next to Astoria station in front of Europe's biggest Synagogue.
We have 24 hours check in and check out, so no problem with late arrivals or early leavings. We can even pick you up or drive you back to the airport if you wish (29 EUR/car).
Renting the private room, you will have your own lockable room and you will be sharing the fully equipped kitchen and the bathroom with two other rooms.
If there are guests in both rooms, we come and clean the common areas everyday, and if you wish your room too. So even though you are sharing the bathroom and the kitchen, you will have it clean everyday.
The concept of Budapesting is a new expression on how to visit and become part of this unique city. Staying with us, you get the chance to discover the city with a perspective of a local. Our aim is to give our Guests a comprehensive insight on how life is in Budapest. In addition to that we firmly believe that each and every person is different therefore we take extra care in dealing with the special needs of our Guests. We take attention in getting to know the people we host so we can help them in the way they need it. Staying with Us you'll feel like you are a citizen of Budapest for a couple of days.
All our apartments and private rooms have these facilities:
- a comfortable double bed and an extra single bed, so you can sleep separate too
- a closet to store your clothes while you are in Budapest
- a desk with a chair (the small rooms don't have it)
- a heater and a fan
- of course all the necessary bedding and towels are free of charge
- wireless internet connection
- all the rooms are lockable with key, which you receive upon arrival together with the apartment's keys
- free tea & coffee
Our private rooms and apartments are fully equipped, which means even if you are renting a private room, you'll also have access to:
- a salon with sofa to relax with English newspapers, magazines
- TV with all Hungarian and some English/French/Spanish channels
- fully equipped kitchen: oven, boiler, microwave, toaster, coffee-maker, fridge, freezer, all the necessary things for cooking and dining
- the kitchen also comes with washing liquid, sugar, tea, coffee, which are there for your usage
- fully equipped bathroom: unlimited hot water, washing machine (washing powder and softener free of charge), hairdryer, etc...
Interaction with Guests
Upon arrival you we'll sit down with you with a map and spend about 30 minutes explaining you everything about the city from sights to bars and best value restaurants to try the Hungarian cuisine and many many more tips and advices which will make your stay perfect. You will get the map at the end, where you will have all the important points and sights marked.
The first and most important fact about us is that we are a local family from Budapest: 3 Brothers and 1 Sister and their Mother, and we are not an agency or someone sitting in another country doing AirBnB through an agency, this gives us the chance to give you more attention from your first email until we bring you back to the airport*. We are all Hungarians from Budapest who have been always living here so we know the city very well and have presented our lovely country to many-many visitors in the past decade.
We started doing AirBnB when it did not even exist, I was 16 back in 2001 when I started renting out rooms and apartments to travelers. We had many-many happy travelers and even more stories until we set up (URL HIDDEN) and kept on growing. The concept of (URL HIDDEN) is a new expression on how to visit and become part of this unique city. Staying with Us you get the chance to discover the city with a perspective of a local. Our aim is to give our Guests a comprehensive insight on how life is in Budapest. In addition to that we firmly believe that each and every person is different therefore we take extra care in dealing with the special needs of our Guests and we have the chance to get to know all the people we are hosting so we can help them the way they need.
Astoria is the place, where the three most characteristic districts of Budapest meet: Belváros, Józsefváros and Erzsébetváros.
The river is also a 5 minute walk away, while Váci utca the main shopping and pedestrian street is just 3 minutes away.
Sights next to Astoria Residence: Central Market Hall, Great Synagogue, National Museum + any of the other sights within 15 minutes walk.
The closest bath houses: Gellért Baths, Rudas Baths.
In the building downstairs you can find: a shop open 24/7, a coffee shop, local restaurants, a pharmacy, an exchange office.
Clubs and many restaurants nearby: Ráday and Váci pedestrian streets and the former Jewish District's bars (with many of the famous so called "ruin pubs".
* Astoria station with M2 and bus 7, 7E, 73, 9, 8 and tram 47/49 is right in front of the house.
* Deák Ferenc tér with M1/M2/M3 metro lines is about a 5 minute walk away.
Other Things to Note
* fully equipped with everything you might need
* plates, pans, glasses, etc...
* microwave, boiler
* toaster, oven, fridge
* coffee maker
* free use of tea & cafe
* unlimited hot water
* free use of the washing machine
* free use of washing powder & softener
* TV with foreign channels
* comfy double beds
* all the bedding included
* free use of towels
* lockable private rooms
* summer months with fan
* extra beds available
* ATMs, banks, exchange offices
* best bars, restaurants, cafes
* 24 hour supermarket
* 24 hour public transportation access
* free map and city guide upon arrival, with a bit of explanation on where and what
* free bottle of wine upon arrival
* entertainment reservation possible
* flexible cancellation policy
NO CURFEW & NO DEPOSIT
FREE MAPS & CITY GUIDE
FREE TEA & COFFEE
Upon arrival we will wait for you in the apartment to check in, or at the airport if you wish to be picked up at the airport.
Check in is from 12.00, but if you arrive earlier than that and there are no guests in the room/apartment the night before, then we can do check ins as early as 6.00AM already. If there are guests, we recommend you to go to a bath house and at 12.00 you can come and check in to the apartment.
Check out is at 11.00 but by then you just have to pack your luggage so we can start cleaning and you can store the luggage in the apartment longer. If there is no arrival the day you check in you can even use the apartment until the you leave.