Thank you for your review Amanda. Here is my feedback:
- Hot water: all homes have a switch somewhere around the boiler so you can switch it on and off. You texted at 1-2 AM about the hot water, obviously I replied in the morning which is normal.
- Lockbox: My previous guests had no problems in finding and opening the lockbox. You chose to do your check-in at night which makes it difficult to locate and operate a lockbox.
- You have been reminded only once to lock the door. Not "constantly".
Few Additional facts which have not been mentioned in your review:
- You paid £55/night (last minute deal), In London, In High Season, for the whole apartment! This is an amazing value for money and you should take this into account when setting your expectations.
- This is not a Hotel. This is my home and it is up to the guests to adapt to the locals' homes.