Newly renovated 2 bedroom apartment.
The apartment is on the bottom floor of a small art deco building, close to everything the eastern suburbs of Sydney has to offer. A short stroll to the famous boutique Double Bay shops and cafés, harbour side parks, and the stunning Red Leaf Harbour Pool.
There is easy access to public transport options with buses to Bondi Junction (which also has a train station) and Sydney City at the doorstep or a 5 minute stroll to the Double Bay wharf where ferries leave for Circular Quay, Rose Bay and Watson’s Bay.
- Two bedrooms, one with a comfortable queen sized bed and the other is a standard double bed
- Modern gas fitted kitchen flowing through to a large open living and dining area
- 42 inch plasma screen with TV and DVD player
- Modern bathroom
- Internal laundry with a washer and dryer
- Security access through intercom
- Clean linen and towels are provided
- Off street parking is also available if you have a car ( not reserved)
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||5 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$746 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$2796 /month|
Nice apartment but little natural light and quite noisy. Recommend for short stays.
The reservation was canceled 34 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The flat was just what we were after. It is a very neat and tidy flat, easy to live in, especially with our toddler. Nathan was great to deal with, we would highly recommend staying here.