This beautiful, airy apartment features high ceilings, huge windows and three en-suite rooms on one of the most famous streets in Copenhagen. The french quarter, shopping and cultural sights are all within walking distance.
Renting this apartment means:
- You are in the city center and in the fashionable french quarter
- there are bus connections just a few steps away and the central station is a 10 minute walk away
- direct trains from the airport to the nearest train station
- there are cafes, restaurants, supermarkets, cinemas, gardens and the planetarium all within a 5-7 minute walk.
- the apartment has three massive rooms en-suite that can be used by a couple and one extra guest on the sofa. Doors between the rooms and a separate entrance to the bathroom gives everyone complete privacy.
- the apartment has everything you need to be comfortable - Wifi, washing machine, dishwasher, nespresso, linen, towels, free private parking etc.
Need something else? Just ask.
All guests will be greeted when they arrive and get a small guide to the apartment and the area.
Vernedemsvej - Charming french cafes, gourmet food and wine, shopping (10 meters away)
Gammel Kongevej - shopping, restaurants, supermarkets
Planetarium (300 meters away)
Frederiksberg royal gardens - (1 km away)
Copenhagen lakes (250 meters away)
Vesterbro/Meat packing district - fashionable restaurants, night clubs and bars (1 km away)
Buses, trains and metro are all between a 1-10 minute walk away.
The reservation was canceled 21 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
I am living in Copenhagen and rented this apartment for my visiting family. The location is really one of the best spots in the city, and the apartment is beautifully fittied out and has everything you need for an enjoyable stay. My parents commented that the bed was one of the most comfortable they had slept in for a long time and said the apartment was a far better experience the (expensive) hotel they stayed in last time.
Ishan is very helpful in the arrangements and was very quick to respond to all my emails and questions.
I will definitely try and book this apartment again :)
Ishan's apartment is exactly as it looks in the pictures. It was charming and in a perfect location to explore this amazing city. From the bed being very comfortable, to curling up on the sofa with a great book with the windows open bringing in the fresh air, my husband and I enjoyed every second! Ishan was a gracious and very responsive host and we thoroughly enjoyed staying in his apartment. It felt like home! Thank you Ishan, for everything!