Our villa is perfect for your family getaway, located only 15 minutes drive from the gates of Disney World. With a private pool/spa and every amenity you could need, we'll make your vacation easy! Please contact us today for a quote!
** Please note that due to Air BnB only allowing us to input one single rate, the rates you see are our base rates;. Your actual rate may differ +/- **
Our home sleeps a maximum of 10 people. We are one of the premium villas in the area with more to offer than many other homes. Please see 'Guest Access' for more information.
Home Layout: The home is a spacious 2100 sq ft and features (1) Master bedroom featuring a King size bed and en suite bathroom. (1) Jr Master bedroom featuring a Kind bed and an en suite bathroom. (1) Queen Bedroom featuring a Queen size bed, this bedroom shares a bathroom with the (1) Twin bedroom featuring (2) Twin/Single size beds. Then we have (1) Full size bedroom featuring a Full/Double size bed and its own bathroom located one room down. The couches are NOT pull outs.
HAWKS NEST VILLA
Beautifully refurbished in March 2013, this 5 bedroom 4 bathroom villa with private pool, spa and game room is perfect for your family vacation!
** UPDATE! We have also have the entire home re-carpeted in October of 2013! Now our home is even more luxurious and up to date than before! **
Why choose us?
- Large open plan living/kitchen area with plenty room for the whole family
- Luxurious updated modern furniture and decor including all granite kitchen counter tops with breakfast bar
- Dining table to seat 6 plus breakfast nook to seat 4
- Baby items for one child included in the rental quote (1 Pack and Play, 1 High Chair, 1 Car Booster Seat and 1 Stroller)
- Complementary WiFi
- Carpeted and decorated Games room with Pool Table, Dart Board, Table Foosball and Cards Table
- Private pool and hot tub/spa with a large sun deck for sunbathing all screened in to protect from bugs or dirt reaching you or the pool - can be heated for an additional cost (Please inquire)
- Salt Water pool, no chlorine = no sore eyes!
- Barbecue/Grill is now included and available! - Propane gas is at guest's cost
- Cool A/C with guest temperature controls plus heat for the cooler weather
- Ceiling fans in some rooms to help keep cool in the heat
- Relaxing outdoor dining area with table and chairs, 2 sun loungers and outdoor ceiling fan (Also designated as smoking area)
- Full kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer, coffee maker, toaster and oven complete with all the kitchen ware you could need
- Complementary pool towels
- Complementary pool toys for children
- Pool safety fence and high locks on pool doors to keep children safe in the pool area
- Large flat screen TV in family room with cable access, Xbox 360 games console (Plus games), DVD player (Plus DVDs)
- Large flat screen TV in master/Jr master bedrooms with cable access
- Television in twin bedroom with DVD player
- FREE Local calls
- 5 Large Bedrooms with space to sleep up to 10 guests
- 4 Bathrooms with bath/shower and complementary toiletries
- Full size washer and dryer laundry facilities
- Everything is on one floor
- Planning of visiting us during the holidays? We offer a complimentary tree service in which we will set up a lit, decorated christmas tree to provide you with the most homely feeling possible for the holidays.
- Grocery store located less than 1 mile away.
- Many restaurants located close to the home (Within 5 miles)
- Locally owned and operated, assistance 24hrs a day - you will never be left out in the dark
All this for the price of your average hotel room!
It is certainly different swimming in a salt water pool to a chlorinated pool, most noticeably the water has a salty smell/taste rather than the usually strong chemical smell, however the taste of salt is around 10 times less concentrated than the ocean. In addition the water will not cause sore eyes, dry skin or sensitivities whilst still being sanitized by the salt chlorinating cell. People often refer to the water as 'soft' as it has benefits to your skin much like the ocean, creating a much nicer swimming environment. The pool can be heated for an additional cost, please request during booking. The average temperature that a pool heats to depends on the weather and time of year.
Most importantly - your satisfaction is our number one priority! You are here to enjoy your stay, and should go home feeling refreshed and happy. We promise to go above and beyond to meet your needs, by providing great customer service.
Interaction with Guests
You will be left alone as much as possible during your stay, should there be a maintenance issue this will be the only time you see us. We believe minimal interaction = Relaxed, happy guests. Although we are on the phone 24/7 should you need us in an emergency!
Located on Orange Tree - Claimed the most well maintained neighborhood in the area, you are surrounded by orange groves free for guests to pick when in season! Located within walking distance you will find a basket ball court, tennis court and multiple children's play areas.
You will have a two car drive to park your own vehicle(s), there is not many bus routes around the area so we recommend having your own transportation.
Other Things to Note
We do not accept bookings under 3 nights stay unless it is a 'last minute' booking - within a month of arrival, we will then possibly accept 2 night bookings. Thank you.
We expect people to treat our home the way you would want others to treat your own. There is not a full maid service and so guests are expected to remove excessive trash etc. Smoking is allowed but only in designated areas (Pool Patio etc.)
Strictly no pets allowed.
The place is amazing, well manGed. Had everything we. Essex from towels to coffee cups. and Eleanor was always available to our questions and needs, but still gave us the space we needed.
Close enough to get quickly to the parks, and far enough to enable us to finish the day relaxing our bodies in a quick hot tub.
Nossa estada foi ótima na casa de Eleanor, em Clermont.
A casa é linda, aconchegante, muito bem decorada e Eleanor se preocupou com todos os detalhes para que tudo fosse perfeito.
Quando chegamos percebemos o quanto ela cuida bem de seus hóspedes pela decoração e organização, inclusive preparou uma linda árvore de Natal para que nos sentíssemos, realmente, em casa.
Tudo foi ótimo, tudo foi perfeito.
Quero agradecê-la por tudo e, sem dúvida, voltaremos a ficar na casa dela.
Ubaldo Panachão e Família.
We had an amazing time at Hawks Nest Villa! Our family is spread out throughout the country, and we needed somewhere to stay when we met up in Orlando for a mini-reunion before the holidays. The house was beautiful and clean, and we had everything we could possibly need to have a great home away from home experience. This was exactly what we were looking for, and it seems to be exactly what everyone needed!!
It was a great experience we got to the house a little early and Eleanor had the home ready for us before check in time. Had a great time.