Feel right at home in our 2 bedroom duplex. Great for one to four people. Ground floor has a living room with large TV (Netflix and Playstation, sorry no cable), kitchen, bathroom, a dining area and a cozy lounge corner in the back with windows to the backyard. Enjoy the backyard patio and fire up the grill. Second floor has a spacious master bedroom, a full bath, and a large second bedroom which doubles as a home office (optional double mattress can be set up here).
- High speed internet + WiFi
- Playstation 3
- Netflix (on-demand movies and TV shows)
- Full kitchen with everything you need
- Dining area seats up to 8 people
- Washer and dryer in basement
- Easy to find parking on our block
- Bedford Nostrand G train - 5 minute walk
- Nostrand A/C train - 12 minute walk (or take the bus)
- Neighborhood park - 3 minute walk
- Plenty of buses to downtown Brooklyn, Williamsburg, Prospect Park and even the beach
- Hip restaurants such as Do or Dine, Saraghina
- Walking distance (or take a bus/train) to Franklin Ave, Classon Ave, Lafayette and DeKalb where there are plenty of restaurants, cafes and bars.
Typical travel times:
- Columbus Circle: 30 min (A/C)
- Union Square 25 min
- Williamsburg: 15 min
- Barclays Center / Atlantic Terminal (where almost all the subways are available) - 15 min
- The beach - 1 hour
Bed Stuy is a friendly neighborhood with a very special vibe. Come back to our home and relax after a hectic day in the city.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$20 / night after 2 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||5 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$720 /week|
Romi's lovely space welcomed us to Brooklyn on our week-long stay. The space was clean and inviting. The amenities were plentiful and made us feel right at home. In addition, Romi's communication was prompt and helpful whenever we had questions. We're sure to stay with her again for our next trip Back East!
Brilliant stay in Brooklyn. The apartment is great, has everything you need. Romi is a very thoughtful host, leaving us instructions and details on where to find, how to use and where to go. Everything is exactly as described and we really enjoyed staying. It's a great place if you are looking for something in Brooklyn and comfortable with staying in Bed-stuy. We will definitely come again and highly recommend!
The apartment is spacious and very stylish. Romi was a very helpful and attentive host. If you are looking for a place in Bed-Stuy this is definitely the place!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.