BEAUTIFUL VIBE LOFT, INTIMATE, TLV BOHEMIAN CENTER, 6MIN WALK FROM BEACH, 2MIN WALK FROM MARKET, SPACIOUS FOR A COUPLE, QUIET, BALCONY, A/C, COFFEE MAKER, WI-FI, WASHING MACHINE, HI-FI AUDIO SYSTEM, CABLE HDTV, HOT WATER 24/7
2-Room (one living room and one bedroom) of 42 square meters (450 square feet) with high ceilings of 4 meters (12 feet) and a balcony, only recently restyled for hosting.
* Electric heating plate - 2 plates.
* Refrigerator - medium size.
* Coffee Maker with quality coffee capsules, espresso and di-caffe.
* WI-FI connection - 40Mbps
* Audio System - Quality, connectable hi-fi audio system with additional small speakers on the balcony for a pleasant music - just connect the cable to your phone/computer for whole apartment music atmosphere.
* TV - 37" Full HD with HDMI cable connect to your laptop.
* 300 Channels HD Cable TV, including HD Sport channels, HD Movie Channels and HD Series channels and VOD movies and series.
* Balcony soft led automatic lighting.
* Hot water all day.
* Washing machine
* Clothes Iron + Board
* Towels (facial and body)
* Hair drier
* Automatic water heating.
* 1 double bed in the bedroom .
* 2 optional unfolding 190cmX90cm beds.
* 1 baby bed
Interaction with Guests
Available 24/7 on phone, SMS, or social networks.
Lies at the heart of Tel Aviv in one of it's most famous streets - Sheinkin. The street is a mid-upper class Tel Aviv and is quiet at evening, and has only one-way single-route traffic. At night there is almost no traffic at all. The apartment has a balcony that turns to the street with the view of all the street life that is going on. The bedroom is quiet. The Carmel market is 2 minute walk, and the beaches are 6 minutes walk (650m). The part of the street where the apartment is located has a very good breeze of winds at evenings as it serves a corridor of wind from the sea.
Transportation: Cheap bike rents for a day or a week (I will guide you) are 100 m nearby, and should suit more than enough to go around Tel Aviv center. Bus stations are about 250 m nearby. Buses and shuttles to Israeli cities are available by taking an additional 7 min shuttle ride.
Shopping and entertainment: A lot of restaurants and boutique cloth shops on the street (I will guide you). 24/7 grocery store 1 min walk. Market is 2 minutes walk. Bars are very nearby. You'll be in the center of what's happening in Tel Aviv.
Parking: There's a very cheap parking near by and a free parking at the north port. (please check Guidebook for more info)
Guests are expected:
* Notify by message or phone call -at least 1 hour- prior to their actual arrival to the apartment (this was once requested of each guest personally by message)
* Not to make loud noise from 11PM to 7AM.
* Treat the electronic equipment like their own.
* Keep the walls clean.
* Enjoy the apartment!
* Have a lot of fun!
* Water the plants once a week
* Throw the trash to the trash room, right from the building.
* Don't leave any empty bottles.
* Damaging the apartment may be charged.
Thank you and have a very pleasant stay !!! -)))
Mikha accommodated us at very short notice for one night which was good. The bed and towels were clean, but the apartment itself wasn't. Otherwise the apartment is in a great location!
Hi Noami. I'm glad that you've found the apartment to be in a great location.
This apartment is very budget (65$ per night), and with little means for this apartment I try to maintain it as clean as possible. You came in the last minute, with a very short notice, and I asked you if you're happy with the cleaning I made. You must have very high cleaning standards, and I respect that. I came forward to you and accepted you in a late hour, you could have came forward and just tell me where you find an unclean spot, so I could clean it, instead of just posting it in a review.
Anyway, thank you for the review, and I will take notice. Mikha
mikha was super welcoming and helpful to us .
the apt is in a great location that only people in tlv realize how great it is. super close to everything.
tha apt looks great and as described .
hope to come back and stay in this apt.
Mikha was a great host! The apartment is in a really awesome location. Near tons of stores and the market. Great bars nearby. He also set us up at another one of his apartments and it was absolutely amazing. Definitely recommended!
Very nice apt, close to market and TLV beaches. Mikha is hospitable host, everything was prepared as we asked. Great balcony, where we spent lots of time.
A spontaneous night in Tel Aviv: everything went well with Mikha (responded quickly, easily and reliably) and the apartment is quiet and central.
a very good location, stayed for one night and very enjoyed. it's an old appartment but have all the basic needs..
This host has 57 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Designer, trustworthy and responsible host, live in Tel Aviv.
Manage 4 apartments in special prime locations in city center, interested in maintaining them with thought and care, so that they would serve a special comfort, relaxation and a place of value for the tourists that come to the city.