A hostel located at the prime location: Tsim Sha Tsui. It only takes 5 minutes walk to Railway Station and 5 minutes to shopping, dinning, clubbing & Victoria Harbour. Our dorm rooms (14 bunk beds) & Double Bed Room (2 guests) allow up to 16 guests.
Each bunk bed has a personal locker, electric sockets, bed-light & curtain to protect privacy. Total 3 bathrooms are shared for 2 dorm rooms.
The double bed room (2 guests) includes a private bathroom, and LCD TV.
- FREE WiFi Internet
- A big living room is shared to all guests
- NO smoking area
About 5 minutes walk to the railway station.
Other Things to Note
- The default listed price is only the cost for a bunk bed in the dorm room.
- You can choose the number of guests (e.g 4 guests), then it will show you the price for 4 guests.
- The dorm rooms are shared, please contact us for a quotation if you wish to reserve the entire room or entire apartment.
- Please contact us if you wish to reserve the double bed room.
- NO smoking allowed in the apartment at all.
- Please save the power for the earth by turning off the lights and air conditioners when leaving the apartment.
location is very good. and room is clean. The elevator is divided in the building. At first, it was hard to find. However, it is easy to become more familiar.
Clean, Safty, Location is good!!!!!!!!!!
Although I couldn't see the host, I met many good friends!
If you wanna stay Tsim Sha Tsui, you must stay here!!
Clean and quite hostel. It is very close to mtr station and several attractions. It is small but feel comfortable. I've never seen the host Jimmy though, he gave info that I needed through kakaotalk in time. I had a hard time for using the faucet, because it works when just pushing it. Except that, I was very satisfied with staying there. If you want to stay somewhere reasonable in HK, I recommend this hostel.
Very responsive very helpful very considerate and very patient host, Jimmy
Very well organized living area, well decorated
Best of all, get to make new friends
Exactly as described. Only con is that it is a little difficult to find the correct elevator if you don't stumble on it first. Others everything is great
This host has 106 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
A typical travel lover like to experience different culture of countries. My place is made to open for anyone who interested in Hong Kong, a tiny yet a beautiful city of Asia! Life is short, let's embrace it! =)