About this listing
Ideally located in the 5th, close to the Seine River, Notre Dame, Rue Mouffetard, Sorbonne, Pantheon, The Moorish Baths, the Jardin des Plantes. Contemporary design in a classical building. Elevator. The place to be for Left Bank lovers !
Ideally located at walking distance to the Seine River, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Rue Mouffetard, La Sorbonne, The Pantheon, The Moorish Baths and the Jardin des Plantes.
In the 5th arrondissement, in the very centre of Paris, this lovely designed flat is the place to stay in for Paris Left Bank lovers.
The flat is surrounded by nice restaurants, shops, cafés, live music bars, open air markets, in a safe area of Paris, not far from the sightseeing spots without being in the middle of the touristy crowd.
The flat is on the 3rd floor (4th american) with lift (elevator) of a typically Haussmannian building dating from the 19th century. It's bright, sunny and quiet with a charming open view on the roofs of Paris and a stone-paved courtyard planted with trees.
It has been renovated into a mix of contemporary design (kitchen, bathroom, double glazing) whilst keeping the traditional details of the Parisian charm (oak wooden floors, high ceilings, a marble fireplace).
Sleep up to 4 people:
- king size or 2 singles in the bedroom
- convertible queen size in the living
- Close to La Sorbonne, Rue Mouffetard, Jardin des Plantes, St Germain, Pantheon, St Michel, Bastille, the Seine River, Notre Dame.
- Huge park one block away (Jardin des Plantes and Natural History Museum)
- Paris Moorish Baths and Spa one block away
- Metro stations 2 blocks away
- bike station at the foot of the building
- direct Metro to Gare du Nord : trains to both Paris airports, London, Amsterdam, Brussels, Germany
Fully furnished and equipped :
- one bedroom with 1 king size bed or 2 singles
- one living room with dining table for 4, a high quality queen size convertible couch (no cheap futon), a marble fireplace
- a fully equipped and stocked kitchen
- an entrance hall and dressing wardrobe
- a complete bathroom with Italian rainshower and WC
- a stunning view on the roofs of Paris and a charming garden/courtyard
- and last but not least, a rarity in Paris: an elevator!
- feathers duvet and pillows
- fresh bedsheets and towels
- high speed Internet in the flat
- my guide of personal tips and recommendations
The cleaning fee covers the laundry and the usual cleaning of the flat. Please note however that this is not an hotel, you are thus expected to leave it as clean as possible. You may book a cleaning service extra during your stay if you wish.
Airbnb will take an authorization on your credit card for 500 Euros (not charged) to be released 48 hours after your departure, if there is no damage of course. Fully refundable and thus not negotiable. It's like an insurance.
We are here to make your trip in Paris unforgettable, and help you with your sightseeing program and your bookings. Please don't forget to print out my list of secret tips!
We wish you a nice stay in this lovely neighborhood, in the very centre of Paris and are looking forward to welcoming you soon!
No pets, no big parties, no smoking. Respect the French rule : no noise in the neighborhood after 10pm.
For the rest, enjoy !
We will ask you for a copy of your passport per email before or upon arrival. We like to know who we host in advance and it's a french regulatory and mandatory requirement, for insurance reasons mainly.
from 3pm, unless otherwise agreed in advance. If the flat is available before, we're pretty flexible.
For late arrival, please count an extra 25 euros for Odile's taxi back home.
before 11am, unless otherwise agreed before booking. If no guest is following you, you may stay longer in case of late departure, we still are pretty flexible :)
This is not an hotel, you are thus expected to leave it as clean as you found it, there is everything in the flat to keep it clean.
The cleaning fee covers the laundry and the normal maintenance of the flat but not the dishes, trash etc.
You may want to book the cleaning lady extra, just tell us in advance, so that we can organize it for you. Count 100 euros approx.
We will handle the laundry, please leave all your bedsheets on the bed and towels in the bathroom, we'll take it from there.
Please note that there is a safety deposit of 500 euros automatically handled by airbnb before arrival. They take an authorization on your credit card (not charged) and release it 48 hours after your exit, automatically, unless there is some damage in the flat.
Easy, safe and convenient.
Living room, convertible couch, sound system, High Speed Internet, wooden floor and marble fireplace