About this listing
Apartment located at the world-famous Paulista Avenue, with a stunning view and convenient access to the entire city. Ideal for both leisure and business travelers. The place has a very positive energy and everything you need to enjoy Sao Paulo safely as a local! We're happy to accomodate you the best way.
ABOUT YOUR ROOM, the apartment and the building
- You will have a suite with a queen bed and TV
- We have a big balcony, spacious kitchen, living room and laundry area with a washing machine
- Beautiful garden with birds in the main entrance of the building
- Roof with 360º city view, which is amazing
- GYM: R$ 60
We also have a hammock for you to experience laying down in a special brazilian way, if you want to. Let us know!
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
As said before, the apartment is located on Paulista Avenue, one of the nicest and safest places in Sao Paulo to take a walk. As you may know, it's one of the most famous avenues in the world, along with NY's 5th Ave. and Paris' Champs-Élysées.
The neighborhood is vibrant, beautiful, safe and welcoming. It offers everything you need.
You'll find WITHIN 2 BLOCKS:
- Excellent restaurants with international foods (Brazilian, Argentine, Tex-Mex, Japanese, American, Italian etc.)
- Starbucks, Subway, Burger King, McDonald's and other food chains (anytime you need to feel closer to home, although we recommend trying our local food)
- Nice bars and pubs
- Cash ATMs and branches of major banks (including Citi's headquarters)
- 24/7 drugstores
- Supermarket, bakeries and coffee shops
- Art galleries and the main art museum of the Latin America (MASP)
- Shopping mall
Farther but still walking distance you'll find a lot more. If you prefer to go further, you may easily take a cab, subway or bus and explore the city.
- The building is right in front of a subway entrance (Linha Verde/Green Line, Trianon-Masp Station)
- You'll be 1 block away from a bus station (takes no more than 1-2 minutes on foot)
- If you prefer a cab, you may take one very easily in front of the building 24/7 (or we may arrange that for you)
FROM THE AIRPORTS
- Bus: take an Airport Bus Service, a special bus that departs from the airports (GRU and CGH) every hour and stops a half block away from our building, for less than US$15 (accepts credit cards)
- Taxi: a ride direct to our place costs about US$45 from GRU Airport and about US$15 from CGH Airport (accepts credit cards)
We kindly ask:
- Smoking is allowed only in the balcony
- Please lock the door every time you go out
- Please do not bring any visitors without our consent
We are a couple of lawyers (she is 27, he is 34) who enjoy experiencing the world in all senses (music, food, reading, travelling etc.). We love to know new people and we would do love to meet you, always respecting your space of course.
After hosting several guests, we can say: Airbnb is fantastic, you can get to know great people from several different places without even leaving home!