Apartment located on Paulista Ave., one of the most famous in the world, with a stunning view and easy access to the entire city. The place has a great energy and everything you need! We're happy to accomodate you the best way.
ABOUT YOUR ROOM, the apartment and the building
- You will have a suite with a queen bed and TV
- We have a big balcony, spacious kitchen, living room and laundry area with a washing machine
- Beautiful garden with birds in the main entrance of the building
- Roof with 360º city view, which is amazing
- GYM: R$ 60
We also have a hammock for you to experience laying down in a special brazilian way, if you want to
ENTIRE APARTMENT: We may or may not be at home while you are there, depending on how we agree in advance.
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
As said before, the apartment is located on Paulista Avenue, one of the nicest and safest places in Sao Paulo to take a walk. As you may know, it's one of the most famous avenues in the world, along with NY's 5th Ave. and Paris' Champs-Élysées.
The neighborhood is vibrant, beautiful, safe and welcoming. It offers everything you need.
You'll find WITHIN 2 BLOCKS:
- Excellent restaurants with international foods (Brazilian, Argentine, Tex-Mex, Japanese, American, Italian etc.)
- Starbucks, Subway, Burger King, McDonald's and other food chains (anytime you need to feel closer to home, although we recommend trying our local food)
- Nice bars and pubs
- Cash ATMs and branches of major banks (including Citi's headquarters)
- 24/7 drugstores
- Supermarket, bakeries and coffee shops
- Art galleries and the main art museum of the Latin America (MASP)
- Shopping mall
Farther but still walking distance you'll find a lot more. If you prefer to go further, you may easily take a cab, subway or bus and explore the city.
- The building is right in front of a subway entrance (Linha Verde/Green Line, Trianon-Masp Station)
- You'll be 1 block away from a bus station (takes no more than 1-2 minutes on foot)
- If you prefer a cab, you may take one very easily in front of the building 24/7 (or we may arrange that for you)
FROM THE AIRPORTS
- Bus: take an Airport Bus Service, a special bus that departs from the airports (GRU and CGH) every hour and stops a half block away from our building, for less than US$15 (accepts credit cards)
- Taxi: a ride direct to our place costs about US$45 from GRU Airport and about US$15 from CGH Airport (accepts credit cards)
We kindly ask:
- Do not smoke in the apartment
- Lock the door every time you go out
- Do not bring any visitors without our consent
Had a really good week in São Paulo and this apartment is top! The location is in my opinion the best imaginable for that price; in the center of the city - Av. Paulista. If I would return to SP in the near future I would try and book this again! It's close to everything and in a safe neighbourhood.
Very helpful hosts Mariana and Gustavo, you feel very indiependent but with the support of the hosts. I was there for business and also pleasure.
The place has got a really nice roof top - you don't wanna miss out on it! :-) 4,5/5
The location is fabulous. I was doing research in SP so I wasn't in the apartment much, but the room was perfect for my needs as a home base. Mariana and Gustavo were very kind and gracious and easy to get along with.
Mariana and Gustavo were amazing hosts! This was my very first time using Airbnb, and I was a bit weary at first, but now I could say that Mariana and Gustavo's amazing reviews were well deserved! I felt very comfortable at their apartment, but that's just part of the story. Mariana and Gustavo took me out with their friends one night, and I got to enjoy a live show at a rock bar, some cocktails, and great company. They were also very careful during the week and I barely noticed I was sharing an apartment with someone else. I would strongly recommend them to anyone!
El tiempo que pasamos en lo de Mariana y Gustavo fue muy lindo y ojalá hubiera sido mayor! Nos sentimos muy comodos y muy bien atendidos! Espero que se repita!
Les vuelvo a agradecer por todo pero principalmente por la buena onda!
Quarto gostoso de se ficar, ambiente limpo e arejado. A localização do apartamento é perfeita e Mariana e Gustavo são bacanas, por isso deu tudo certo. Recomendo.
casa non molto accogliente... molto deluso... ottima la posizione ma diversamente il resto all'interno della casa...
Woww woow İt is really good to know that there are still amazing people out there. I don't really wanna say everything because ı know that next time this place is gonna be busy busy busy and this wonderful couple increase to rent which i don't want it :). Well long story short. I had a great time. They left apartment for us first night which was so nice to them. Second day they took us one of the best Grill Rest. in town and secret cocktail bar wowww. I am not going to write any more i just mention above :) thank you very much guys. I ll see you next year
We are a couple of lawyers (she is 25, he is 32) who enjoys experiencing the world in all senses (music, food, reading, travelling etc.). We love to know new people and we would do love to meet you, always respecting your space of course.
After hosting over 10 guests, we can say: Airbnb is fantastic, you can get to know great people from several different places without even leaving home!