About this listing
Cosy bedroom with queen bed in zone 2. Wifi, clean sheets and towels provided.
Cozy 1 bed flat, in a lovely neighborhood close to local shops and a park, with great transport links:
- Take the 106, 254 or 48 bus from Lower Clapton to Bethnal Green Station (23mins) from there, it's only a 14min tube journey into the city (Oxford circus).
- Easiest way into Central London:
Short walk to Hackney Central overground station, take the overground 3 stops to Highbury and Islington, then take the Victoria Line, and its only 4 stops to Oxford Circus. (train journey takes approx 22 mins, if you factor in walk and wait times, no more than 40 mins)
- The 242 bus to Liverpool street station = 30 minutes, Liverpool street station to Oxford Circus station = 6 stops which takes about 10 minutes.
- The 242 bus is also 24 hours and takes you right into central London and straight back home.
- Meals are not included, but use of the kitchen is at your disposal between 07:00am - 22:00pm.
Clean, simple, spacious room with Queen size bed
Wifi, clean towels & bedding provided
Ideal for couples, friends or lone travellers
Nice neighborhood with a range of shops and cafes and a weekly Sunday Market
Clapton Park is a 2 min walk away
a good place to lay your head after a day out in the city
Check in times is before 07:00am or after 19:30pm during the week.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any more queries :)
- Bathroom is shared.
- Kitchen is at guests disposal between 07:15am - 22.30pm.
- Welcome to the living room while I'm out at work. (which is most of the time)
Interaction with Guests
I work full time so unfortunately my time is quite limited for the most part. I leave the flat at around 07.10am (most days) and don't usually get home until going on 10pm (I visit the gym after work, hence the long day!)
But I'm never further than a text or email away if its urgent.
Other Things to Note
Please consider the following before booking:
- During the week, guests can check in before 07:00am or after 19:30pm. On weekends check in is flexible.
- For late check out's (after midday) there is a £10 surcharge.
- Check out is usually by midday.
- There is no closet space, but bedside drawers are available, and hangers to hang your clothes on the back of the door.
- The shower is hand held.
- As the picture shows, there is no dining table/ area - however trays are available.
- Once you are all checked in and settled, no hard shoes inside please.
- If you want to bring a friend, please run it by me BEFORE doing so.
- Double check the door is locked when you are going out as it is not self locking.
- Often people will ring the intercom buzzer either to gain entry for one reason or another, ignore it. Likewise, if anyone knocks on the front door, do not answer it as I never have unexpected visitors or deliveries (sorry to sound like a parent!)
- I usually am in and out of the bathroom between 6am - 7am on most week days. I am flexible though, so if you need the bathroom at that time, let me know.
- If there's any problem during your stay, no matter how small - please let me know, and I will endeavour to rectify it.
- Please do not touch the laptop. It is very old and very broken.
- Lastly, Enjoy your stay! :)