My comfortable room is set with a connecting kitchen, and a new Casper Queen sized bed(December 2016 addition).You will be 15mins walk from UT campus, and 2 mins from major busline, you will only be 15mins ride or an hour walk away from Historic 6th. (Free parking with pass; please message to receive parking pass) This is a 20 min ride from Airport(1hr in rush hr traffic)
Rules: 1. Clean up after yourself
2. No grilling outside on patio
3. No smoking in my apartment( Im slightly allergic; on porch is fine though)
4. No loud music after Midnight on weekdays and after 2AM on weekends.
5. If u think something is wrong, don't hesitate to give me a call.
6. No pets inside house
7. Have a good time
8. Sign my memories book of travelers if you had a good time.
9. Ask me for suggestions of places to go in Austin. (I know some really good places)
For a bit extra I can pick up or drop u off from the airport so u don't have to take Taxi.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews
I am an active entrepreneur who is always on the go. I am a very laid back person, but I like to get a lot of things done. I am also a part-time/full-time student at Austin Community College and University of Texas studying Economics and Accounting. I have a wide variety of interests in terms of hobbies but my favorite thing do with guests and friends would be to play Tennis and Racquetball. I am a native born Texan with an intense desire to travel the world.
I look forward to meeting many of you and hope your days and filled with mystery and adventure.