About this listing
My comfortable room is set with an amazing kitchen, and a comfortable twin XL bed. You will be 15mins walk from UT campus, and 2 mins from major busline, you will only be 15mins ride or an hour walk away from Historic 6th. (Free parking in back)
It's a cozy apartment, quite rustic in feel, and is my personal office right now.
All of the food plates, cereal, spices, in the fridge and in the cabinet are available for use. Although you can use my spices as much as you want, anything from the fridge or the cabinet you can have at cost( I love portable healthy meals) I am going on the honor system so I ask guests to write down or text me what they took so I can text them an invoice.
Interaction with Guests
If I am home I am likely to be very interactive if the guest is still awake.
It is very close to the Austin Airport, 30 second walk from an amazing coffee shop (La Tazza Fresca), close to UT, I can walk to 6th street from where I live, and I have a Starbucks across the street as well.
Bus is easiest and cheapest($1. One-way; $2All-day bus pass)
Walking- for those with some time to spare and don't want to miss anything.
Car- Good way to get around... Unless u just wanna go downtown.(if u wanna go downtown it's much easier to take the bus for parking purposes.
Other Things to Note
Cool Gadgets at my house: PS2-20games
TV with VHS Player- 20+ VHS classics
Bookcase full of Books: I have over 200 books(some of them are here(URL HIDDEN) You may read any of these books during your stay
Rules: 1. Clean up after yourself
2. No grilling outside on patio
3. No smoking in my apartment( Im slightly allergic; on porch is fine though)
4. No loud music after Midnight on weekdays and after 2AM on weekends.
5. You may take one canned drink in my fridge for free, but if you drink more please report them so I can invoice u that.
6. If u think something is wrong, don't hesitate to give me a call.
7. No pets inside house
8. Have a good time
9. Sign my memories book of travelers if you had a good time.
10. Ask me for suggestions of places to go in Austin. (I know some really good places)
For a bit extra I can pick up or drop u off from the airport so u don't have to take Taxi.