About this listing
MLK Discounts available for 3+ nights! Inquire now.
The Killington Mountain Retreat is a 7 bdrm, 3.5 bath home that sleeps up to 28. Located just off the main access road in Killington, Vermont, you're close to the mountain, shops, restaurants & bars, but still have 1.1 acres with ample privacy. This is the perfect place for a family or group ski trip and we have every amenity you could need - hot tub, BBQ grill, high-speed Internet, mud room, game room, TVs, Netflix and more.
NOTE: A per person per night surcharge applies from mid-March to mid-December. Please contact us for a custom quote before booking.
You'll have our mountain home all to yourself and have all the amenities you could need for your stay:
• fully equipped kitchen with stove, fridge, microwave, beer fridge, cooking essentials, dishware and cutlery
• outdoor deck with hot tub, patio furniture and propane BBQ grill
• living room with 55" LCD TV, cable, DVD, stereo system, Netflix, wood burning stove
• media room with 46" LCD TV, cable, DVD, stereo, Nintendo Wii, Apple TV with Netflix
• master bedroom with full bed and 32" LCD TV with Netflix
• mud room
• game room with darts, foosball and bar glassware
• and much more!
The house sleeps up to 28 people:
Bedroom 1: twin over full bunk bed (sleeps 2-3)
Bedroom 2: twin over full bunk bed (sleeps 2-3)
Bedroom 3: (2) twin bunk beds, (1) twin bed (sleeps 5)
Bedroom 4: (2) twin bunk beds, (1) twin bed (sleeps 5)
Bedroom 5: (2) twin bunk beds, (1) twin bed (sleeps 5)
Bedroom 6: twin bunk bed, full bed (sleeps 3-4)
Bedroom 7: twin over full bunk bed (sleeps 2-3)
You have access to the whole house. Barbecue on the deck. Soak in the hot tub. Light a fire. Play yard games. Make snow angels. Have a beer...or two...or three.
Interaction with guests
Unfortunately we are not typically in the area, so while we may not meet, we want you to feel right at home. We've done our best to provide every amenity you could need!
We'll coordinate all your pre-arrival details including sending you a complete house guide with area info, house instructions and access codes. You can come and go as you please. Our property manager is on call to deal with any issues as well.
The Killington, Vermont area is the perfect place to get away from it all no matter what season it is. There are tons of outdoor activities including: skiing, snowboarding, hiking, antiquing, golf, swimming, shopping, sightseeing, mountain biking and many more.
We're located less than 2 miles to the slopes and even closer to the bars and restaurants. Two golf courses are within 10 minutes of the house. The town recreation center is just a short distance away and features a swimming pool, soccer field, tennis courts, baseball diamond and playground. You'll also find plenty of trails, ponds, lakes, swimming holes and quaint Vermont towns a short drive away.
While we recommend having a car, the house is a short walk to the town bus line which will take you to the mountain or even to Rutland, VT for shopping. There are also plenty of taxi services available - in fact, the local bars run their own free shuttle services, which we highly recommend if you're going out for a few drinks.
• Please inquire about availability before booking. We can then provide you with a custom quote.
• The house is NOT SHARED. You will have the entire home to yourself.
• Optional linen service (sheets and towels) is available for $10 per person or you may choose to bring your own.
• Our check in time is 4pm and check out time is 10am. Early check in or late check out may be available for an additional charge.
• The hot tub is included for the peak ski season (mid-December - mid-March). For other periods, there is an optional $110 set up fee.
• Pets are considered. A $145 pet cleaning fee would apply.
• Our entire home is non-smoking. You may only smoke on the outdoor deck.
• You must sign and return our written rental agreement before your booking is confirmed and accepted.
• Some weekends have minimum occupancy requirements for pricing.
• Holidays and special events have longer minimum stays: Thanksgiving - 4 nights; Christmas - 4 nights; New Years Eve - 5 nights; MLK Weekend - 3 nights; Super Bowl Weekend - 3 nights; President's Day Week - 3 nights; Memorial Day - 3 nights; July 4th - 3 nights; Labor Day - 3 nights; Columbus Day - 3 nights.
• Per person charge does not apply during the peak ski season. For other periods there is a per person per night surcharge.
I'm a tech guru who has become a vacation rental guru. I spend most of the year with my family in Killington, Vermont with frequent trips back to Buenos Aires, Argentina. We have properties that we own and manage in both locations (yes, that is a lot of distance to cover, but my brother-in-law helps in Buenos Aires). I'm also a father, snowboarder, dog lover and traveller.