Its unfortunate that your first stay at my home, as well as your first stay at air bnb went so poorly.
I went downstairs to look for the things that you had mentioned. They were true. The previous renters had told me that it was cleaned out, but I should have double checked to confirm.
As for the puking, yes, I take full responsibility for the first incident. The second one was food poisoning at 9:45pm, not 3 am. I have the text message to my boss to confirm it. Now my guess is your son was still asleep regardless, and all I can do for that is apologise.
The security cameras came with the house when I bought it.
Now I understand that you felt that you didn't get value for a listing that was supposed to be clean, so what ill do is refund your cleaning fee.
After I viewed the basement, I think this is fair.
This basement suite is part of my home, and I strive for a positive traveling experience.