About this listing
beautiful bedrooms and private bathroom that could accommodate up to 5 persons
It's a one level house with hardwood floors and travine tile in the bathroom and kitchen/dinning room.
Conveniently located in NOHO
YOUR QUESTIONS ARE MOST LIKELY ANSWERED HERE -- PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY BEFORE MESSAGING ME.
Rental includes 2 private bedrooms and you will be sharing the rest of the home with just one other person-- a hair stylist
Bedrooms can accommodate 4 people sharing the full-size bed, 2 sharing the other room, room has a trundler twin size daybed 2 twins, 5th person can sleep in the living room. The bedrooms includes closet, dresser, storage for your suitcases, and one safe, private, parking space behind a gate if needed.
There is also a comfortable couch and a twin-size air mattress available in the living room for up to an additional 1 people if needed. I have had families of 5 stay with me who left glowing reviews, so a maximum of 5 guests is possible.
I provide fresh towels and linens, soap/shampoo/toothpaste, blow-dryer
Note: the home is not appropriate for infants or toddlers, however children age 5 and over are welcome.
** You must have a profile with text and a recognizable photo of your FACE before your reservation will be accepted. Remember hosts want to get to know you before inviting you into our home -- a distant shot of you on a beach is not helpful.
You are truly taken care of during the whole reservation, from our communications before you book, to a smooth check in process, to a truly comfortable and convenient stay! I are always available and happy to help you stay like a local.
* House amenities and features will make you feel completely at home and comfortable.
* Sunny rooms is larger than average, fully furnished and super clean.
* Full bed sleeps two easily, Trundle day bed for two, each on their own twin bed,and a fifth guest can be accommodated on the very comfy leather sectional couch.
* All linens, towels, and personal toiletries like soap, toothpaste and first-aid kit are provided so you can pack fewer items for a great stay.
* Dresser drawers, full closet, and bedside shelves accommodate all your things.
* Your closet is stocked with extra linens, blankets, memory foam pillows, an iron, shoe holder and fresh towels.
* The whole house has been renovated with new appliances.
* Bathroom features soaking tub/Shower, new tiles in bath and kitchen, and lovely decor.
* If you enjoy cooking or want to save a little money on eating out, the kitchen includes pots and pans, lots of dishes, coffee maker, toaster, a small food processor and a gas stove, plus so much more.
* Big windows, high ceilings in kitchen and dinning room, gorgeous hardwood floor in the rooms and living room, tiles in the bathroom, kitchen and dinning room.
* All utilities included. For the summer there is a fresh new Air Conditioner, and for winter there is plenty of steam heat generously for a very cozy stay.
* Great water pressure and truly HOT water for a welcome shower after a day in the city.
* Also free, private Wi-Fi for high speed internet and consistent connection, especially great if you're here for work.
* Maps and books on are provided in the apartment for your reference during your stay.
* Amazing location is one of the best features of this apartment!
* Kitchen has stainless steel stove, microwave, stainless steel refrigerator, dishwasher washer and dryer.
* Dinning room has room for eight, table has six chairs and two could use the pub table.
*Back yard has an outdoor BBQ, outdoor seating and outdoor lights.
* Home is in a quiet residential neighborhood, no apartments just single homes.
*Plenty of parking and use of the drive way.
Kitchen has stainless appliances, microwave oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, washer and dryer.
Interaction with Guests
I occupy a 3rd bedroom and bath in the back of the house and away from the 2 front guest bedrooms.
I love to meet guests when they arrive to help with their plans.
Also I am available by phone or email.
The neighborhood is a small pocket that is close to the 170fwy and 101fwy.
Plenty of street parking and full use of the drive way.
Best way to see Los angles is by car.
you could rent a car from flightcar.com or use a ride share car Uber, Sidecar or Lift car service.
From LAX use Van Nuys Flyway to the Van Nuys station.
Other Things to Note
This is not a house for group gathering or hosting parties.
No Parties, No smoking inside the house, you could smoke in the yard just please clean up up your buds!
Please remover shoes when coming in the house. I have hardwood floors.
I ask that you eat your food in the kitchen or outside patio to ensure we don't ends up with crumbs or Stains, etc in the guest rooms
Living room with flat screen TV, Blue Rey, DVD, Netflix and internet, open to the kitchen
About the Host, Marco
Hey, I'm Marco!
Welcome, your comfort and enjoyment is my top priority. I have a lovely, comfortable one level house in North Hollywood, ca
I enjoy sharing suggestions to enrich the ventures for you.
I am a hair dresser in Sherman Oaks. I enjoy being outdoors, hiking, running, going to the movies and driving down to the beach in spring and summer.
I enjoy meeting new people from around the World, I been hosting since 2006 and it's been a great Experience.