Offers upscale comfort, relaxation and peace among stunning redwood trees that naturally shade the 3 decks for comfortable outdoor dining. A private beach just a few steps away with a winter, and summer dock allows you to walk right out the door and into the water
Newly renovated in 2013 and offered as a vacation rental for the first time.
We look forward to sharing our cozy and comfortable 3 bedrooms 2.5 bathrooms vacation home with guests from around the world.
Early check in and late checkout available!!!
Private Beach Retreat located directly on the Russian River in the heart of the Sonoma Wine Country, near Healdsburg, Guerneville, Sebastopol and the Pacific Ocean, only a 1 hour drive north of the Golden Gate Bridge and downtown San Francisco.
Surrounded by local wineries: - Korbel: tour guides, garden tours, California champagne, brandy, vines - 1.6 miles, free testing every day. (email hidden)
- Hartford Family Winery: pinot noir, old vine zinfandel and etc. - 1.7 miles.
- Moshin Vineyard: petite sirah, dessert wines, wine making process - 1.9 miles.
- Porter Bass Winery: pinot noirs, zinfandel, chardonnay - 2.4 miles.
- Iron Horse Vineyards: sparkling wine, estate pinot noir, green valley of russian river brut - 3.4 miles.
And dozens more within 10-15 minutes driving among beautiful scenery.
A tranquil place with a zen touch, and an inspirational get away from it all the vacation rental is surrounded by a beautiful fence crafted in Japanese traditions, that gives it ultimate privacy.
Decks (about 1000 sqf.)surrounding the house:
- North deck with a 6 person Spa, a dining area, and covered outdoor couch.
- South deck offering gas BBQ and dining area for 8 persons located under the roof.
- Front deck connects North and South decks, and has a lounge area where you could kick back and watch the sun set.
Vacation rental offers 2 levels - not connected internally with separate entrances with fast WiFi:
- Upper level of Russian River Retreat includes 2 bedrooms with comfortable queen beds, large living room with couch and sofa-bed, full kitchen with dining/bar area. Full bathroom has jet tub, shower and sauna with rest area.
In addition upper level has a half bathroom for your convenience.
- Lower level is offering a bedroom with queen bed and couch, living room with sofa-bed convertable to 2 comfortable chairs, dining set for 4, kitchenette, small refrigerator, microwave. Full size bathroom with shower.
-Serta Perfect Sleeper mattrasses
-Goose-down coverlets/pillows and 100% cotton, 600-thread-count sheets.
-SPA/sauna 100% cotton bathrobes
-Free long-distance US/Canada phone service
-Wired/Wi-Fi "PowerBlast" COMCAST internet - 50MB
-Desktop computer with "Guest" account
-iPod/iPhone docking charger/audio station
You are just a few steps away from private beach and inspirational, zen get away - ENJOY IT!
Excellent location - Riverfront property with private beach, 1 hour driving to Golden gate bridge and downtown of San Francisco.
Russian River Retreat located among stunning redwood trees.
Dozens Sonoma wineries located nearby in Russian River valley, including Korbel, Hartford and Iron Horse
7 minutes driving to the internationally-acclaimed Michelin starred Farmhouse Restaurant.
10 minutes driving to night life and other attractions in Guerneville.
15 minutes driving to Armstrong Redwoods National Park
Canoe trips renting nearbly the Russian River Retreat
Minimum interaction with guests, however, always available to help by e-mails and phone. I'm not present during guest's stay.
Property located on the bottom of the canyon among redwood trees and naturally fenced by trees and giant bamboo.
Quet neighborhoor, 5 minutes walk to Berry's Market. Off-street parking for up to 4 cars.
There is bus stop by Berry's Market (0.5 miles). Bus #20 Santa Rosa-Guerneville, however driving prefferable.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$25 / night after 6 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||3 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$1675 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$4500 /month|
|Check In:||4:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
Alex's was a great place for my colleagues and I to isolate ourselves, work together on our upcoming product, and be surrounded by beautiful nature. The hot tub, sauna and the private lower level apartment were welcome features.
Not too far away was excellent food (and beer): the Russian River Brewery in Santa Rosa and Boon (for breakfast and especially dinner) in Guerneville!
Alex has clearly put a lot of thought and care into making his cabin comfortable and welcoming. Some of my favorite touches were the big gorgeous tub and sauna in the bathroom, the hot tub, the wine and chocolate that were set out and the cozy bedrooms with a skylight. It is really a lovely place set amongst the trees.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.