This cool and comfortable apartment is decorated following Philippe Stark guidelines and is in the Yoo building, one of the most luxurious in all Punta. The apartment is fully equipped, features amazing amenities and is 6 blocks from the beach
* The bedroom has a queen size bed and automatic blinds
* The living room/ dining room has 2 individual sleep sofas to accommodate 2 more guests; and also has automatic blinds so you can sleep in peace
* We provide fresh linens and towels so you don't need to worry about bringing them. We also provide some basic toiletries (toilet paper, hand soap, dish soap) for the first few days of your stay.
* The kitchen is fully equipped which will allow you to prepare meals whenever you don't want to go out, you can also order in from the restaurant in the building. They prepare some yummy stuff.
* The wide balcony overlooks the forest and has table and chairs.
* There are beach chairs and umbrellas available to bring with you to the beach.
* If you are traveling with a child, there is a crib available upon request (there is also baby sitters on site... great plus)
* The cleaning service will stop daily to refresh towels and clean the apartment (Tips are not required but the ladies will welcome it)
* We have washer and dryer in the unit if you want to do laundry
* There is indoor parking if needed (our parking spot is #130)
In the building...you will have access a wide variety of high quality amenities (Seriously, it is better than home)
* Beautiful deck and pool with private cabanas
* Spa with indoor pool, sauna and massage room (treatments in the spa are not free :D)
* Awesome gym with the latest equipment
* Cinema with on-demand movies
* Child care on site
Interaction with Guests
I live in Chicago so I won't see you but the building concierge will take great care of you. They will give you the keys to our place and show you around.
Please ask them for the wireless internet instructions as it runs through the entire building.
By the way, they are super friendly so they will help you with any question you may have about the place or the city, and they will make reservations for you.
If you have any problems please call me or email me, I always have my phone on.
Punta de Este famous beaches, Mansa and Brava, are about 6 blocks away. Additionally, you have Punta del Este Shopping Mall and a Super Market about a block away
Punta del Este is quite large. You can easily take public transportation or call a taxi. Additionally you can rent bikes or a car. Car rentals are expensive, so book them in advance whenever possible.
Once in Punta del Este the front desk can help you with any question/booking you may need.
We put a lot of effort and money on decorating this space so we hope you will take would care of it. Also we rather keep it smoke and pets free. Thank you!
Soledad's apartment is exactly as published. The apartment is really comfortable and the building has lots of amenities. It almost feels like you are staying at a hotel. I would definitely like to stay in Soledad's place again when going to Punta del Este in the future.
We had a wonderful time at this great serviced apartment. Everything was as described. Location superb, near to everything. The swimming pool on the premises phantastic, sun all day long! Supermarket and other shops nearly opposite the building.
Although we never personally met our great host we always had a fast respond when necessary.
This experience was outstanding and we do hope to return soon!
Pasamos unas excelentes vacaciones en la propiedad. Soledad estuvo pendiente de todo detalle en todo momento para que nuestra estadía sea ideal. El departamento es exactamente como se describe. Está equipado por completo y se encuentra excelentemente mantenido. El servicio de limpieza es perfecto y el staff del edificio es super amable.
El edificio está muy bien ubicado y con muy buenos accesos. El único detalle, las cocheras son extremadamente chicas, si llevan vehículos grandes, pueden pedir una diferente a la asignada.
Fuera de eso, todo fue perfecto. Volveremos este mismo mes. Un éxito!
Punta de Leste é lindo! O complexo Yoo muito agradável. O apartamento e serviços muito bom. Fui com marido e mãe, O sofa poderia ser mais alto para atender aos mais velhos; mas nada que tenhs prejudicado. Fica como uma recomendação
Excellent place with a good location. Would absolutely stay here again if I return to PDE.
Checking in, was a breeze. The concierge knew of our arrival and was prepared for us. The amenities of the building are very resort like. The pool area, the spa, business center were impressive. Also, Wi-Fi was throughout the building and pool area.
The apartment is very nice and I found the pictures and description to be accurate. The kitchen is complete. It was nice to have some supplies there so that we didn't have to go out and immediately buy anything. It made getting settled in very easy after the long flight.
I liked the location of the apartment. It is an easy walk to the grocery store and shopping center. Nice restaurants are also an easy walk. I like that it was in a less crowded area but you could easily walk to the beach and be around all of the activity. Then when tired, go back to the apartment and enjoy the peace and quiet.
Overall, really enjoyed staying at the apartment. And Soledad is great to work with. She was very responsive in answering questions/concerns before arrival and even during the stay. The only issue was the Wi-Fi coverage in the apartment. It is the building Wi-Fi but the signal strength in the unit is weak. Doing basic emails are fine. But if you wanted to make (website hidden) calls, you had to go down to the business center. But it was a minor inconvenience.
It is a nice apartment and would definitely recommend it to anyone interested in going to Punta Del Este.
Departamento muy correcto segun lo anunciado.
I am originally from Buenos Aires but many years ago moved to Chicago and fell in love with the city. Also here is where I met Andrew, my husband, and now we have 2 lovely children.
I am an economist by training but work in advertising, which is a lot more fun.
I love to travel and have visited more than 40 countries. Unfortunately I don't travel as much as I would like anymore but when we do, we like to stay in one or 2 places at a time so we can relax and also get to know the places well.