This cool and comfortable apartment is decorated following Philippe Stark guidelines and is in the Yoo building, one of the most luxurious in all Punta. The apartment is fully equipped, features amazing amenities and is 6 blocks from the beach
* The bedroom has a queen size bed and automatic blinds
* The living room/ dining room has 2 individual sleep sofas to accommodate 2 more guests; and also has automatic blinds so you can sleep in peace
* We provide fresh linens and towels so you don't need to worry about bringing them. We also provide some basic toiletries (toilet paper, hand soap, dish soap) for the first few days of your stay.
* The kitchen is fully equipped which will allow you to prepare meals whenever you don't want to go out, you can also order in from the restaurant in the building. They prepare some yummy stuff.
* The wide balcony overlooks the forest and has table and chairs.
* There are beach chairs and umbrellas available to bring with you to the beach.
* If you are traveling with a child, there is a crib available upon request (there is also baby sitters on site... great plus)
* The cleaning service will stop daily to refresh towels and clean the apartment (Tips are not required but the ladies will welcome it)
* We have washer and dryer in the unit if you want to do laundry
* There is indoor parking if needed (our parking spot is #130)
In the building...you will have access a wide variety of high quality amenities (Seriously, it is better than home)
* Beautiful deck and pool with private cabanas
* Spa with indoor pool, sauna and massage room (treatments in the spa are not free :D)
* Awesome gym with the latest equipment
* Cinema with on-demand movies
* Child care on site
I live in Chicago so I won't see you but the building concierge will take great care of you. They will give you the keys to our place and show you around.
Please ask them for the wireless internet instructions as it runs through the entire building.
By the way, they are super friendly so they will help you with any question you may have about the place or the city, and they will make reservations for you.
If you have any problems please call me or email me, I always have my phone on.
Punta de Este famous beaches, Mansa and Brava, are about 6 blocks away. Additionally, you have Punta del Este Shopping Mall and a Super Market about a block away
Punta del Este is quite large. You can easily take public transportation or call a taxi. Additionally you can rent bikes or a car. Car rentals are expensive, so book them in advance whenever possible.
Once in Punta del Este the front desk can help you with any question/booking you may need.
Soledad was amazing! She was everything you could want from a host. Excellent communicator, fast responder, and extremely helpful with answering any questions we had.
There were a few things in the apartment that needed tweaking from the maintenance crew at the building but a quick phone call got them resolved.
The apartment was everything that we hoped it would be an all the staff there was very friendly and helpful when we had questions. It helped that one of us spoke spanish as we only found one or two people that spoke english.
It's a wonderful location and very close to the touristy thongs in town. Although you can get to the apartment building by taxi from the airport, we highly recommend that you rent a car to get around. It's just so much easier to get around town and see places around Punta Del Este.
Overall, our experience with the building, the facilities, and Soledad was excellent. Very highly recommended!!!
Soledad's apartment is located in a beautifully designed building in Punta with a large, beautiful pool with towel service, maid service, air-conditioning and wifi. It is very nicely decorated, has a beautiful balcony and a parking spot in the garage, which came very handy because in Punta you need a car. The building is located 5-10 min ride from the Peninsular, right next door to Punta shopping center and the supermarket. We found that if you stay in that area of Punta del Este, you really need a car to go to many of Punta's beaches or to bars and restaurants. In the evening we took taxis to the bars and clubs and having a concierge in the building was very helpful for calling taxis.
Although we never met Soledad, communication with her was very fast, precise and easy. Checking in and out with the concierge was very easy as well. We would recommend this apartment to anyone who wants to stay in Punta.
Everything went perfect, the apartment is very well located and really nice. All amenities within the property are top notch (pool, gym, restaurant, etc). We'll be back soon. Gracias por todo.
O apartamento é excelente !!! O condomínio é impecável e a localização é muito boa . Valeu muito a pena !! Com certeza voltaremos !
Everything GREAT in every way. will come back very soon. Thank you Soledad!
Tivemos uma ótima estadia em Punta del Este no apartamento da anfitriã Soledad Lencioni. O apartamento era exatamente como descrito e mostrado no site e contamos com toda a infra-estrutura de um ótimo hotel.
Eu e minha filha Luciana adoramos o apartamento, o atendimento deles e a pronta resposta do anfitrião as nossas solicitações. Unica coisa foi em relação ao site pois estava procurando apt na peninsula e o mapa mostrava como sendo na peninsula. Sei q a aparecia o endereço certo mas nem reparei pois o mapa do site mostrava como na península.