About This Listing
Tastefully decorated 1 bedroom apartment by Chaopraya river. With lovely view of the river and the Grand Palace. Free shuttle boat service to BTS Taksin station.
Please note: minimum 6 months rental only
If you are looking for a quiet, fully equipped and serviced apartment along the river in Bangkok, then this apartment might be the right one for you.
It has been decorated with taste (a mix of Asian and European elements), and equipped with all you need to spend a comfortable stay.
Essential furniture such as sofa and bed have been carefully selected so that you truly can relax.
With this apartment, we guarantee you satisfaction:
- Fully equipped kitchen for cooking
- Cable TV with all channels
- Daily maid service (you choose the best time for the maid to come)
- Concierge Service (call anytime you need help - an English-speaking concierge will assist you for your every requests)
Baan Chaopraya is centrally located, diagonally across from The Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel, with incredible views of The Oriental and ShanThe apartment is located right next to the river, few minutes drive from the Hilton Millenium and the Peninsula Bangkok.
We provide maid service, high-speed Internet access (Wi-Fi) and full cable television on a Plasma Screen.
• Refrigerator, microwave oven, electric hot plates, and hot water pot
• Dinnerware and kitchenware with cutlery and glassware
• Cooking utensils
• High-speed Internet access (Wi-Fi)
• 42 inch Plasma Screen
• Home theater and DVD player
• Cable television (including CNN, BBCworld, NHK world, HBO, Cinemax...)
- Be the coolest tenant ;)
- Wear decent clothes when around public/common areas in the residence
- Do not smoke on the boat!
- If smoking on the balcony, please use the ashtray - dont throw the buds (there are wooden houses nearby.. extremely dangerous)
- I am sure you are cool people and all the common-sense rules don't need to be written out here :)- I am sure you are cool people and all the common-sense rules don't need to be written out here :)- I am sure you are cool people and all the common-sense rules don't need to be written out here :)
Cet appartement est trés bien situé, dans un quartier trés sympa. La piscine est trés agréable et offre une superbe vue sur Bangkok et le Chaopraya. Même loin, Gaël reste dispinible pour nous aider si besoin. Au lobby de l'immeuble, tout est fait pour nous renseigner au mieux, nous sommes à 10 minutes du Watt Arun en tuktuk et à 10 minute à pued du Milenium Hilton, si vous voulez boire un coktail au sommet de la tour.
Merci Gaël et merci à la jeune fille qui est passée chaque jour faire un brun de ménage.
Gael was very helpful for us even before arrival providing some info on Bangkok etc. The appartment was really nice - nicely decorated, with huge balcony and well equiped kitchen. If you plan to spend few days there do not miss swimming pool - large, clean and with a great view over Bangkok.
As far as the location is concerned you must be ready to spend some time in a taxi or tuktuk to get to the centre but still it may be considered as convenient location. So overall - very positive impressions.
Thank you for hosting us Gael!
Spacious and clean apartment. Interior is beautiful and has abit of Thailand's touch. 7-11 just outside. Very convenient.
Would love to stay here again when we go back to Bangkok.
Gaels Apartment was a great place to start our very first BKK visit. Although the photos seem to be a few years old, we found a clean and spaceful flat with balcony and a very comfortable bed. Best of all, however, is the house's very own and free boat service. Boats leave every 30 minutes to take you to the opposite shore where most of Bangkok's city life takes place.
Gael's place is a great hideout from busy Bangkok. The apartment is clean and has everything you'd need. (After three weeks of traveling, being able to do laundry came just at the right time!) We loved walking out and trying everything the local Khlong San market has to offer and drinking a beer at a small bar nearby. The boat takes you to a couple of nice spots, from where you can explore further. Didn't use the roof pool; but did check out the great views! Gael is a great (and fast!) communicator. :)
This condo is spacious with a wonderful bed and great decor. The small gym is really nice (especially compared to many condo gyms in Thailand). The view from the swimming pool area and gym is tremendous. We made good friends while staying here and enjoyed meals eating local food at the Klongsan Market and at the restaurants nearby. We spent a really enjoyable month here and recommend this listing for anyone who wishes to stay on the river at an affordable rate.
This host has 146 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Gael
I'm french, living in Samui and Bangkok with my wife and 2 kids.
I am the co-founder and managing director at Move And Stay and ThaiCityDeals. I also own apartments that my wife and I like to decorate and rent for short term stays.
I enjoy kitesurfing (as you can see on the photo) and reading business/marketing related books.