ENJOY 5-Star Mission Bay Home away from Home
Family Friendly 2 bedroom/1 bath remodeled contemporary 5-Star CLEAN Mission Bay house near Beaches...
- FREE wifi
- FREE use of full body/foot massage chair (great for after a hard day touring)
- Custom bathroom with Jacuzzi SPA bath tub (no jets)
- Modern & relaxing ambience
- Italian porcelain tiles and luxury plush carpets
- Chaise relaxing room, backyard gazebo and more!
- 3 minutes to Mission Bay, 5 minutes to SeaWorld, 12 minutes to La Jolla, Downtown, Convention Center, San Diego Zoo, Old Town, Beaches (Mission Beach, Pacific Beach, La Jolla) ..
- Large backyard has wooden deck & gazebo equipped for outdoor dining
- Lemons off our tree for fresh-squeezed lemonade!
- Living Room has 42" Panasonic plasma TV (major networks), DVD player, ventless fireplace (gel cans available), mircofiber sectional for kicking back...
- Kitchen fully equipped with stainless steel cookware & utensils, wine glasses, Mr. Juiceman juicer, blender, toaster oven... French press & stainless steel stove-top espresso maker for your daily tea or coffee (tea selections provided)
- Airy Bedrooms appointed with Simmons Beautyrest 'Do Not Disturb' bed (front room), roomy dressers, fresh fine linen and towels, remote-controlled ceiling fan/light...
- Quiet cul-de-sac neighborhood with lots of free parking
- Pet-free... great for those with allergies >
- Hostess has traveled lots and welcomes international travelers!
- happy to help you plan your vacation or any special needs/requests.
- Walking distance to grocery store, restaurants, etc...
- Bus stop within walking distance...Express direct bus to Downtown & La Jolla.
>>> Please message me and tell me a little about yourself before booking.
** This is my personal home which is available for rental only limited weeks/year **
*** Suitable for 3-4 adults or 2 adults/3 children (extra airbed or mattress) in the 2 bedrooms, not 5 adults... feel free to contact me to discuss your group size/makeup *** Exception would be during Comic-con.
*** EXTRA Deluxe Twin air mattress with full bedding can be set up in Chaise Lounge area (used to be 3d bedroom) for additional $10/day. Also twin size high density foam mattress for floor use available $10/day. Be sure to make Special Offer request if this is requested. ***
*** BABY NEEDS - Graco Pack and Play rental available $15 for booking period.... clean and sanitized. Booster seat with strap and food tray available for FREE use upon request. ***
Whole property including huge backyard with outdoor gazebo dining area, BBQ, fresh lemons off tree when in season.
Interaction with Guests
During whole booking process and possible welcome meeting if in town.
Quiet family neighborhood that is close to the main freeway I-5 that can access most places in the city within 10-15 minutes.
SDMTS (San Diego Metro Transit System) bus within 2-3 minute walk of house to downtown, beaches and La Jolla/UCSD.
PLEASE READ FULL RENTAL DESCRIPTION BEFORE MESSAGING OR BOOKING.
Short Term Rental Agreement will be emailed after AirBnB booking confirmation.
- Must return SIGNED Agreement via email before check-in. This is important as we want you to see main house manual items for more comfortable stay.
- NO PETS
- NO outside footwear in house
- NO partying
We had a great time in San Diego. The house was very clean and clear, just like it looked like on the pictures. The host would answer questions very fast and even give us suggestions of places to see, go to, eat.... I would ask to rent it again if I am coming back to San Diego.
My friend and I were all having fun time in Olivia's house. We are all love this nice and cute house. We relax and cooked together and talked a lot. The house clean and neighborhood is safe and quite. In this trip, we felt like stay at home. I was even thinking to bring my parents here next year and still rent Olivia's house. Nice and good choice!
Olivia's house is in an ideal location in San Diego. Everything is easy to get to from this location and it's close to the water at Mission Bay Park, which is beautiful. The street is quiet and very peaceful and the house is clean and very roomy for San Diego. The backyard is very nice and everything was just as Olivia stated in her ad. Olivia was out of the country at the time, but she had her assistant check in with us to make sure everything was satisfactory and she left her phone number for us to call if there were any problems. I would definitely recommend staying at Olivia's. I travel to San Diego often and won't hesitate to stay at Olivia's house when it's available.
Olivia's home was beautiful. I came into town with two kids, my wife and my mom. We had plenty of room, the kids loved the backyard, and we were close to everything.
We had an enjoyable stay at Olivia's house. The contract and some of the rules with treats of loosing the deposit within them made our stay a bit stiff and ridged though... For instance, I couldn't do my DVD work outs because there are no shoes allowed on in the house but all in all, our stay was nice. It is a peaceful environment with comfortable beds and a great back yard :))
Too bad you didn't get to work out Kristy. The house manual stated no 'outside' shoes just so that no dirt gets grounded into the light colored tiles and grout. You could have worn a clean pair of shoes. The listing also clearly states our strict no-shoe policy and rental contract, so that should not have been a surprise and could have been clarified before booking. This is my personal home and rented out only a few weeks of the year, not a rental property.... and guests who book my home like the fact it's an immaculate home. As such, certain standards need to be maintained.
Great central location in a quiet neighborhood. Felt like we lived here vs. just visiting. The house was perfect for us (2 adults, 3 kids). Backyard was huge, which provided a greater sense of space and privacy. The tub looked serene - wished I had taken a relaxing soak :) The massage chair was wonderful; used that often. And the beach chairs/toys/boogie boards were the icing on the cake! Olivia was very flexible in our arrival/departure times, and willing to go above and beyond to help us when we ran into some medical issues.
The description of the place was spot on. Not ridiculously far from the freeway. To be honest, I didn't think I'd use the massage chair at all but I ended up using every day after the long days at comic con. It was super relaxing! Olivia was a great host. We had one problem with the door but she responded and fixed it in a timely manner. She was very accommodating and helpful. The rooms took a bit to cool down but it was extremely warm the week we stayed. Super humid. The air conditioning unit near the front door was extremely helpful. We didn't use many of the mentioned amenities since we didn't spend too much time in the residence. The beds were super comfortable. I loved the bathroom set up. I also really liked the remote for the fan/light. I didn't have to get up to turn off the light! The small desk lamp was helpful too. Our group of 3 stayed comfortably. I wish we stayed longer to enjoy more of San Diego.
This host has 51 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews