Staying here is like a visit with an old friend.... Have all the privacy you need, or chat as you wish. I love hearing and sharing life and travel experiences. On peut parler un petit peu francais... Hablamos un poquito en espanol.
Welcome to your Mission Bay Getaway Retreat... a 5-star immaculately clean, contemporary and relaxing home designed for a restful stay.
- 3 minutes to Mission Bay, 5 minutes to SeaWorld, 10-12 minutes to La Jolla, Downtown, Zoo, Beaches (Mission Beach, Pacific Beach)...
- FREE Wifi
- FREE use of full body/foot massage chair
- Shared bathroom equipped with a Jacuzzi SPA bath tub (no jets)
- Kitchen privileges available
- Bedroom appointed with queen bed, roomy dressers, remote-controlled ceiling fan/light, fresh fine linen and towels (upon request), ...
- Backyard deck patio has covered gazebo for outdoor hangout and dining, faux grass lawn for tanning without grass stains!
- Quiet cul-de-sac neighborhood with lots of free parking (driveway parking also available)
- Very clean house, pet-free... great for guests with allergies
- Bus stop within walking distance... Express bus line to Downtown & La Jolla
- Walking distance to grocery store, restaurants, etc...
Host has traveled lots and welcomes international travelers!
- happy to help you plan your vacation in/around San Diego
- family-friendly and perfect also for the short term work assignments at UCSD/Scripps/Salk, internships, conventions
- smoke-free, drug-free, drama-free!
NO-SHOE policy strictly adhered to keep home clean... please do not book if you have difficulty with that. I do provide clean indoor slippers, or some guests bring their own.>>
ALL LOW-MAINTENANCE WORLD TRAVELERS WELCOMED!
Je parle un peu francais.
Hablo un poquito espanol.
Deluxe Full Body Massage Chair
Quiet family neighborhood, just minutes from Mission Bay Park. Grocery store and Roberto's Taco close by.
Bus stop 3 minute walk away on Clairemont Drive with Express Bus downtown.
Other Things to Note
This is a NO-SHOE house, ie no outside footwear in house. Please do not book if you have difficulty with that. I have clean indoor slippers for you, or some guests bring their own.
No indoor smoking & NO outdoor footwear in house (to keep it clean!)
- No guests
- Driveway parking available... lots of free street parking
- Laundry available for 5+ days stays.
Please feel free to let me know if you have some special needs.
Olivia's home was great! It was neat, orderly, comfortable, and quite. Very close to Mission Bay and with access the freeway.
Olivia was the perfect hostess. Her home is warm and well-organized and she is very methodical in her approach to welcoming and explaining things to her new guests. She's a fascinating person with a unique history and has a delightful life perspective. I absolutely loved staying with her.
As always it is great to stay at Olivia's place. Great location, lots of parking, and spotlessly clean. And Olivia herself is wonderful.
Olivia is a perfect host. She makes me feel so comfortable while staying at her home. If you want to feel like you're visiting a friend, than you must stay in her house. A wonderful experience. I found a friend for life and hope to see her again.
Olivia's place is great. I stayed for 4 nights and I couldn't be happier with the stay. Her home is located in the Clairemont which is in the center of everything. It's very easy to go anywhere from her place. The neighborhood is very quiet and peaceful. You will sleep like a baby.
Olivia's place is very clean and tidy. I loved the nice rain shower she had and the sheets! I really liked the sheets on the bed. Very comfortable. The WiFi is very fast and you can easily get work done if you need to with the desk in the room.
This is ideal for a single traveler or a couple. Olivia is awesome and friendly. I recommend staying with her not only for the home but for her inviting personality and conversation!
Olivia is very accommodating and inviting. Her place is very central, close to everywhere. The neighborhood is quite and peaceful.
One look at her description, I knew I can trust her for a convenient and comfortable stay for my trip out to SD. Despite those rules she has set in her home (which keeps it in immaculate condition!) Olivia is easy going and very accommodating. I am definitely recommending and looking forward for my next stay.
This host has 35 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews