About this listing
Staying here is like a visit with an old friend... Have all the privacy you need or chat as you wish. I love hearing and sharing life and travel experiences. On peut parler un petit peu francais... Hablamos un poquito en espanol.
Never a stranger...
Welcome to your Mission Bay Getaway Retreat... a 5-star immaculately clean, contemporary and relaxing home designed for a restful stay.
- 3 minutes to Mission Bay, 5 minutes to SeaWorld, 10-12 minutes to La Jolla, Downtown, Zoo, Beaches (Mission Beach, Pacific Beach)...
- FREE Wifi
- FREE use of full body/foot massage chair
- Shared bathroom equipped with a Jacuzzi SPA bath tub (no jets)
- Kitchen privileges available
- Bedroom appointed with queen bed, roomy dressers, remote-controlled ceiling fan/light, fresh fine linen and towels (upon request), ...
- Backyard deck patio has covered gazebo for outdoor hangout and dining, faux grass lawn for tanning without grass stains!
- Quiet cul-de-sac neighborhood with lots of free parking (driveway parking also available)
- Very clean house, pet-free... great for guests with allergies
- Bus stop within walking distance... Express bus line to Downtown & La Jolla. Uber rides are only $12-16 from San Diego International Airport
- Walking distance to grocery store, restaurants, etc...
Host has traveled lots and welcomes international travelers!
- happy to help you plan your vacation in/around San Diego
- family-friendly and perfect also for the short term work assignments at UCSD/Scripps/Salk, internships, conventions
- smoke-free, drug-free, drama-free!
NO-SHOE policy strictly adhered to keep home clean... please do not book if you have difficulty with that. I do provide clean indoor slippers, or some guests bring their own.
ALL LOW-MAINTENANCE WORLD TRAVELERS WELCOMED!
Je parle un peu francais.
Hablo un poquito espanol.
Need a place in Los Angeles? Escondido? I have great AirBnB recommendations!
Deluxe Full Body Massage Chair
Quiet family neighborhood, just minutes from Mission Bay Park. Keil's Grocery store, Rite Aid and Roberto's Taco within walking distance.
VERY CONVENIENTLY located... Bus stop just 3 minute walk away on Clairemont Drive with Express Bus downtown. Check the SDMTS for bus schedule & timetable. Uber to/from San Diego International Airport $12-16
***PLEASE NOTE: I want my guests to enjoy their stay at my home and in San Diego, thus I am candid about our public transportation system. If you do not plan to rent a car, which I highly recommend (if you'd like to cover many places during a short stay), then know that our buses do not run as frequently as many other major cities. While it's nice to enjoy the flavor of the community by taking public transportation, know that connections might not be ideal, waits might be long, buses may not show as (URL HIDDEN) you need to be OK with this. Please do NOT review that my location is far from everything, which it is not, when it's the public transportation system that is poor. Be forewarned.
Other Things to Note
This is a NO-SHOE house, ie no outside footwear in house. Please do not book if you have difficulty with that. I have clean indoor slippers for you, or some guests bring their own.
No indoor smoking & NO outdoor footwear in house (to keep it clean!)
- No guests
- Driveway parking available... lots of free street parking
- Laundry available for 5+ days stays.
Please feel free to let me know if you have some special needs.