Vino Bello is a very luxurious highly rated timeshare condominium resort on Tripadvisor, with a free daily shuttle to and from downtown!
VINO BELLO RESORT is a premier all-condominium timeshare resort adjacent to the world class Meritage Resort & Spa, with privileges at Meritage's state-of-the-art Spa Terra and the Estate Wine Cave and Meritage Wine Tasting Bar.
The resort also has a free daily shuttle for guests that runs to and from downtown Napa every 45 minutes between 4:00pm and 8:30pm, and upon request between 8:30pm and 10:30pm.
Stay in a STUDIO SUITE (kitchenette), with top of the line luxuries.
Note that the resort does charge a daily city of Napa tax of $5.
865 Bordeaux Way
Napa, CA 94558
RESORT SUITE STUDIO KING (Most Common)
493 sq. feet. King size bed with queen size pullout sofa and premium bedding. Letterbox plasma TV. Sleek kitchenette-bar with table and two chairs, mini-refrigerator, microwave and dinnerware. Oversized soaking tub/shower. Private balcony/patio. Wireless Internet and bottle of wine upon arrival. Sleeps 4. No rollaways.
RESORT SUITE STUDIO TWO DOUBLES
493 sq. feet. Two double beds and premium bedding. Letterbox plasma TV. Sleek kitchenette-bar with table and two chairs, mini-refrigerator, microwave and dinnerware. Oversized soaking tub/shower. Private balcony/patio. Wireless Internet and bottle of wine upon arrival. Sleeps 4. No rollaways.
RESORT FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Prime wine country location in the shadow of the Grape Crusher statue in Napa Valley
- Old World Tuscan décor
- Studio patio
- Upscale condo style accommodations with plasma screen televisions
- Two heated swimming pools, two fitness centers and water spray playground for children
- Banquet and meeting facilities available
- Only 10 minutes from downtown Napa, the Wine Train and Oxbow Marketplace.
- Estate Wine Cave and Meritage Wine Tasting Bar located next door at the adjoining Meritage Resort at Napa
- Fine Dining at Siena Restaurant at The Meritage Resort at Napa
- Resort concierges schedule wine tours, in-room services and recreational activities
- Meander through Chardonnay and Merlot vineyards on three different nine-hole courses at the Chardonnay Golf Club
- Guests welcome to attend complimentary wine tasting on Friday evenings in Meritage Resort's lobby next door to Vino Bello Resort from 5:30 to 6:30pm.
- High-speed wireless Internet access
- 24-hour room service and front desk
- Valet Parking (for a fee)
Full access to all onsite amenities, including the Meritage spa.
I am not onsite, and the front desk can attend to all your needs, so no need to worry about the awkwardness of interacting with the host
My stay was filled with nice surprises from the room to amenities to how huge the resort was. Definitely one of napa best kept secrets!
Stay was great - love the amenities like the pool and downtown napa shuttle from the Meritage.
My boyfriend and I had a great time staying at the Vino Bello Resort. The facilities were great and they have a free shuttle into downtown Napa which was very convenient. Communication withe the host was great. Definitely recommend!
Five Stars all the way!!!! Right from finding the place and reservation and accommodating to our timings it was all great. It's conveniently priced to and the facilities in the resort will make you rethink and extending your holiday. Loved it.
We received a complimentary upgrade to a master suite. Work pool bath, full kitchen, washer and dryer. Great property, very friendly staff. Great experience!!!!
The Vino Bello timeshare is first class all the way, and Dana is a first class host -- very quick and detailed communications made finding the place and checking in super easy.
Be aware that this is a timeshare resort and like all timeshares, the employees there are going to try and lure you into a sales pitch. The staff on-site went so far as to call my room a couple times each evening, and I eventually just disconnected the phone. This comes with the territory and should be expected.
The place is great. Only downfall is that they keep trying to sell you a timeshare.
We decided at the last minute to attend a wedding in Napa and booking with Dana could not have been easier. The resort was lovely and I wish we could have stayed longer to enjoy the pool and the room. Highly recommended!
Dana was great! Super responsive. The room was perfect. Super comfy bed, great hotel/resort feel. Front desk was very friendly and helpful.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.