This villa is a fully furnished villa located minutes away from the heart of Seminyak’s with all the hip restaurants, bars and shops on Jalan Oberoi and Jalan Legian can be reached easily. The villa has 3 air-condition bedrooms and its en-suite bathrooms, with 1 bedroom as an independent bungalow. Design with simplicity and modernity in the mind makes the villa a comfortable place to relax and enjoy the passing time. Surrounded also with natural tone furniture and a lush tropical garden garden, gives this villa a subtle elegant look the moment guests comes in.
There is also a fully equipped kitchen, open-space living room and an attic entertainment room just above the kitchen complete with its ceiling fan. While the dining table near the pool, made completely with wood, becomes a cool spot to spend with family and friends in ease style. Notice the little accents of Bali decorations that gives the villa an eastern atmosphere that guests can appreciate while staying in the villa. Even the 2 en-suite bathrooms in the master bedrooms, with half-open roof, possess green scenery that makes it very natural and relaxing.
A daily maid service in the morning is available to help you prepare for breakfast on request for just the cost of groceries. A complimentary use of mineral water throughout your stay is also available and a possibility of laundry. We can arrange any kind of motorcycle or car rental, baby sitter, spa on call, shopping of groceries on pre-arrival also a possibility of airport pick-up.
Absolutely lovely villa !
We have enjoyed it very much with a group of friends
We will definitely come back
My sisters and I were extremely happy with Villa Sukacita. There is always a risk when booking accommodation on the internet (sight unseen) that it's never as good as the photos or the reviews. Villa Sukacita was exactly as we had expected and hoped.
It was very well presented and maintained by the staff who were very accommodating. Dolla, the booking agent representative was very attentive and helpful as was Benjamin in my correspondence in the lead up to our holiday. All questions were answered and we appreciated the suggestions made which helped enhance our experience.
The property is about 8 minutes from Jalan Oberoi along an unsealed and at times rough road and is quite dark at night but this was compensated for by the presence of security guards every night. The location is relatively quiet although I'd advise anyone staying in the 2nd story bedroom to take earplugs as it seems to get more noise than the ground floor located bedrooms.
The villa is located very well, close to many restaurant, shop and day spa options. It's also a short walk (15 mins) to Seminyak beach.
We'd highly recommend the villa to anyone wanting a secure, quiet and very well presented accommodation option in the heart of Seminyak. It is modern, clean and provides everything you could want on a Bali holiday.
We had such a lovely stay in this villa... Ben was very helpful and efficient on replying to my emails and Dolla (our host) was lovely to deal with.
The villa staff were amazing!!!
Loved everything about this villa and we will be back!!!
This villa is awesome. Would totally stay here again. Thank you!!!
Could not have hoped for a better experience. I was traveling with 8 people and Villa Sukacita was perfect for us. It's a beautiful residence that's within walking distance to the beach and a number of restaurants and bars. Benjamin arranged transportation to and from the airport for us and met us at the villa for a welcome drink upon arrival. His staff helped us plan a number of excursions and made our stay as care-free as possible. I highly recommend this property for anyone looking to have a great time in Bali.
This villa is absolutely perfect, I can't recommend it highly enough. We have stayed in 5 star hotels all around the world so our standards are high and this place was just gorgeous. Right in the heart of Seminyak, with the main shopping strip and stores like Shakuhachi just a five minute walk away, the villa is a peaceful oasis.
Gorgeously planted with lush palms it feels like you are in some peaceful jungle but really you are in the heart of it all!
The two maids are absolutely wonderful, so sweet and lovely, and the taxi driver who picked us up from the airport was just so genuine and nice and a lovely experience after the hectic bustle of the airport.
My friends and I stayed at Villa Aniri for 5 days to celebrate my 30th birthday. It was absolutely perfect - our own little private oasis. We had plenty of space to spread out and make everyone comfortable and really enjoy the space. It is also very close to Eat Street and the beach. Benjamin, Dolla, and Remi were very helpful with arranging airport transfers and tours. They were also very flexible with our check in and check out times which made the stay even more relaxing! I would recommend Villa Aniri to anyone!
Very well located (only few streets away from Jl Kayu Aya). Nice pool which is sunny all day. Dolly helped us to arrange for a motorbike from day 1 which was very convenient. Cheap, clean, well located, simple villa that does the trick for a short weekend in Bali.
We stayed at the villa for a week over Easter and loved every minute. As other reviewers have said, the place looks even better in person, and the decoration is fantastic, well above the usual standard for rented villas. The staff were sweet, helpful, looking after breakfast in the mornings and helping organising masseurs and other bits and pieces, while never imposing themselves in any way. The villa is at the end of a dead end street, so no passing traffic, yet less than 2 minutes walk across into the hub of Seminyak, with the beach about 5 mins walk. The massage ladies assured us we had the best pool in the street, and we were happy to believe them. Many thanks to Ben and his assistants, we'll be back.
I love this place.
Stayed April 2014, 7 Singaporeans Guys.
Benjamin received us in person at the Villa, he made fresh watermelon juice, awaiting us over the bar counter. He briefed us about the place and was on his way leaving us to the comfort of the Villa. Prior to and after the booking, Benjamin along with Dolla answered my every question accurately and satisfactory. They even helped with airport transfer arrangements and even private transport or car rental.
Here's my in depth review (Being a detailed person but subject to word limit, sadly)
1. Value: Villa Bumi absolutely trumps in this area. For the price you pay, the Villa is spacious and has more than enough amenities and etc provided. Such things included a constantly topped up water dispenser, kitchenware including a variety of spices. Glassware enough to accommodate a small party. Coffee and tea sachets. Pool towels, bathing towels. Insect repellent both spray on and for the rooms itself. Combination locker for valuables. Two international power adapters. Fully serviceable air conditioning. Extra mattress, four pillows per queen size bed. One local phone provided that you can call out for cabs/food delivery. All vital and relevant phone numbers are inside. Extremely SPACIOUS
2. Comfort: The beds and pillows are extremely comfortable, especially if you prefer the softer kind. Two pillows per person. No springs awkwardly pressing on you as you sleep. Dinning area has reasonably comfortable chairs and the 'lounge' has a nice long L-shaped sofa. One thing I felt could be improved in this aspect was the lighting in the rooms were slightly dim.
3: Cleanliness: Villa Bumi is maintained by Wayan every morning. Fresh bed sheets are put in every day. It's like the place is almost reset back to standard. Wayan also discreetly folds your clothes or some stuff if you're the messy type leaving them around but it's not to the point here you can't find them. The rooms and surfaces around the villa was not dusty at all. The pool had at times some insects in them but there was someone to clear it out now and then.
4. Ease of Check-In: We got Dolla to arrange airport transfer. If you go there by cab, it may be cheaper. But heed my words when I say you will almost 90% guarantee miss the small alley which you enter by. It's right next to a 'SK Bank' outlet on Kerobokan. Benjamin should set up a sign if allowed to. Take the airport transfer option.
5. Location: Location was pretty good, close to Kuta but out of reach of its hectic feel. Seminyak is also in between. There are some food stalls nearby. One of note is Kedai68, take a right after the main alley entrance and walk 5 mins. Reliable bank money changers nearby. It's a quiet place, no rowdy crowds or people etc.
6. Service: Excellent in all aspects. Benjamin and his team have a good thing going. 100% recommended.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT