Our spacious, bright, comfortable 2-bedroom 2-bath apt is located in a quiet street of a fabulous walking neighborhood.
Enjoy a lovely balcony and fast access to Colosseum and historic sites by Metro. Close to coffee shops, markets, restaurants.
BENVENUTI A ROMA E NELLA NOSTRA CASA!
• Central: 2.7 miles walking distance from both Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain. 10 min to Colosseum by direct Metro B line from nearby Piazza Bologna: You will soon love the advantage of the fast transportation back to your quiet surroundings after a full day of sightseeing - leaving behind the hordes of turists.
• Our apartment is very bright with natural light with luxury finishes and furnishings. On the 5th Floor, reached by elevator or marble steps. It is 1300 sq. ft (120 (website hidden)).
• Entirely floored with hand painted majolica and hardwood, the floor plan of our Rome apartment includes a large entry, living room with balcony, master bedroom (king size bed), second bedroom (2 twin beds), and two bathrooms, 1 with shower, and 1 with whirlpool bath. • The kitchen is fully equipped with a large refrigerator, gas stove, oven and dishwasher. The large and light-filled living room has comfortable furniture. • A nice balcony off the living room is ideal for a quiet break at the end of the day.
The warmth of a home, Not your typical rental: • The apartment has been in our family and well loved since it was built in the early 1950s.
• Discover Rome the way the locals see and experience it: In a typical Roman neighborhood in the unique and desirable area of Piazza Bologna, central and well connected, yet still functional for the daily needs of its residents; with grocery stores, post offices and markets, all within easy reach. Renting an apartment further in, in the historical center, overrun by tourism and offices, might defeat the whole purpose of staying in a private home. Having a kitchen without easy access to groceries or the use of an elevator to carry it upstairs, might prove less than ideal. Being able to return to quiet surroundings at the end of a busy sightseeing day is what makes it feel like home.
One more reason to choose this apartment: • The Best of two Worlds: All the availability and ease of communication offered by rental agencies based in the US, plus the knowledge and personal touch of dealing directly with the owners: The owners are two siblings, one lives in Italy, and one in the US. You can count on a direct contact and point of reference with one of us both prior and during your trip! Ciao : )
Exploring the Roman environs: Two ways to explore the Region around Rome:
1) The apartment is conveniently located at 0.6 miles from the Tiburtina train Station + the Piazzale Tiburtino Bus Terminal: From there you can reach many destinations in a short time. Assisi, Spoleto, Siena, Arezzo, Florence, Pompeii, Naples are all easy day trips. Feeling like tasting the roman wines of Castelli Romani (the hill towns to the East of the city)? Get to the Termini train Station (a 5 min underground ride from Piazza Bologna) and catch one of the trains for Frascati, famous for its light white wines and restaurants. We also highly recommend a visit to the coast and the ancient Roman harbor of Ostia Antica and/or a visit of Tivoli and its marvelous Hadrian Villa and Villa d'Este. All of these destinations are very easily reached by public transportation.
2) In for a real taste of the Roman Countryside and the Etruscans? Divide your stay between our Rome apartment and our Countryside Villa.
As you would in your own home, with respect for the surroundings and local uses. There is absolutely no smoking and pets are not permitted.
We are two sisters. Anna lives in the United States, Alessandra in Italy. We have been renting our family properties in Italy for vacations since 1998. Check reviews on Trip Advisor: Le Terrae
Looking forward to meeting you.
Anna e Alessandra