About this listing
2 fully fitted apartments for rent totally or by the room, in quiet lovely street in medieval centre or beautiful town full of art, history, nature, incredible energy. Location between Tuscany and Umbria, half day trips to Viterbo, Montefiascone, Sorano, Civita, Barbarano, Tarquinia and other famous Etruscan sites and lovely medieval towns available. Daily trips to Rome, Siena, Orvieto and other loverly cities, beautiful lakes Bolsena and Vico, beaches at Argentario and river Marta and nature and woods nearby... traditional great Maremma and Italian cooking... Thermal pools around 15min drive, both natural and free or fully serviced and beautiful
Price detail is as follow:
* generally, 20€night/person in shared room/shared apt
* full apt ground floor: 2 bedroom (blue 1/2 people in full bed, and canape 2 people in double bed+2 in bunk beds), 1 bathroom, living and kitchenette 65/75€/night (depending on number of people and period)
- blue room, 30€/night single usage, or 35€/night double
- canape room, 50€/night if 2 people, 60€/night if 3 or more
* full apt first floor: 1 bedroom (red room, 2 people in double or twin bed, extra folding bed), living with fireplace and couch with 1 full bed (1/2 people), kitchenette, double entrance on quite pedestrian only street, 50€night
- red room 40€ night, 45€ is three people in it
- couch 15€ night.
Special rates if longer that a week stay, or both apts are taken.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
This host has 59 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Sono di Roma e vivo con mio figlio 14enne a Ostia sul mare ma ho vissuto in molti paesi e viaggiato molto. Mi piace la conversazione interessante lo scambio culturale cucinare e dare indicazioni per visite e viaggi. Amo l'arte e leggere e stare con gli amici e la bellezza e la spiritualità e i piaceri belli e sani della vita.
I have been hosting people all my life for free as I like to share, and you may also visit my profile and references from guests here (URL HIDDEN)
I love to make your stay more special, give you great directions and hints on what to see, I may also let you meet special people and even have tickets for you to a Pope audition...
I cook and I like to share so you may even get the chance of a free home cooked italian meal!
I love people staying longer, and they will be as part of the family as they may like to be.
We live in a beautiful place, so natural, so full of things and connected so well to Rome centre, it makes a holiday or a stay very special!