AWESOME VANCOUVER AREA ACCOMMODATIONS!!
Brand new HOT TUB and deck now open!
Your 1,800 Sq.Ft PRIVATE RETREAT is located less than an hour drive from Vancouver in the beautiful Fraser Valley. Only 15 minutes away from Abbotsford Int'l Airport (YXX). Easy freeway access. Very centrally located with unlimited recreation opportunities!
Our ultra private, beautiful property is perched on Glenn Mountain in East Abbotsford. Completely furnished, and beautifully decorated large 2 bedroom apartment with your very own entrance and private covered deck overlooking a beautiful trees, flowers, and shrubs. With only a short, beautiful drive to all Lower Mainland area attractions, you will enjoy being in the City in the Country! Wineries, golf courses, lakes. hot springs, skiing, hiking, attractions, shopping, luxurious spas, and adventure await! Less than 5 minutes to downtown Abbotsford. Close to public transportation.
OUR LOW RATE ALWAYS INCLUDES:
- Airbnb Concierge Service is always free to guests! This service gets you discounted event tickets, restaurants, etc.
- Gourmet Coffee & Tea
- High Speed WiFi
- Use of iMac computer in suite
- Parking for up to 2 vehicles
- Use of BBQ located on your private covered deck with lots of seating to relax.
- Free in-suite Laundry with detergent and fabric softner
- Shampoo, body soap, and toilet paper
- Fresh linens and bedding - extra bedding in closet if you want to switch it up.
- Wide selection of gourmet coffee, tea, and hot chocolate.
- Free HDTV Cable Programming with movie & sports package
- Huge selection of DVD movies
- Queen Murphy Bed in living room for extra sleeping
- Complimentary basket of snacks
- Soak in the brand new HOT TUB overlooking the fully treed professionally landscaped yard.
MASTER BEDROOM & ENSUITE:
- Full Queen Bed with very comfortable mattress
- Fresh and clean bedding
- Amazing ensuite bathroom with granite counters, granite tiled 2-person shower, heated tile floor, bath robes, and fresh towels. Shampoo, soap, and toilet paper provided.
- 26" LCD HDTV with Telus Optik HD programming (Movie & Sports package included)
- Stylish wall mounted glass fireplace w/heater
- Leather futon w/coffee table to kick back and relax in the privacy of your own oasis.
- Private access to deck with BBQ
- iPod / iPhone dock
- Alarm clock radio
- Bar Fridge
- Full Queen Bed with very comfortable mattress and fresh bedding
- TV/DVD combo
- Large private closet with mirrored doors
- Alarm clock w/radio
- Large dressers
- Beautifully decorated space. Original artwork by Dot
- 42" LCD HDTV with Telus Optik HD programming
- NEW Polk Audio Surround Sound Bar & Sub Woofer
- Library of 100's of DVD & Blueray movies
- Comfortable leather couch, love seat, and recliner
- Library of current tourist info, coupons, and books
- Gas fireplace
- Comfortable Murphy Bed for extra sleeping
- Treadmill for those who wish to exercise.
- Fully equipped with everything you need to feel at home
- Lots of counter space
- Fully stocked Coffee Bar: Personal Keurig Coffee Brewer w/selection of gourmet coffee & tea included (Starbucks, Tully, Caribou, Timothy's, etc)
- Large fridge with ice & water dispenser
- Oven w/stove-top
- Large private deck w/BBQ & beautiful outdoor living space
- iMac computer in corner shelving unit for your use
- Large bar style dining table with 6 chairs.
- Large bathroom located in the main living area
- Heated tile floor
- Full tub with shower head
- 1 sink
- Towels, shampoo, soap, and toilet paper provided
We are serious about cleanliness of our space. We do a thorough clean of the entire suite. All bedding, towels, pillow covers, all surfaces, floors, toilets. showers, etc are washed before and after a guest checks out.
Central location for your convenience:
Abbotsford Recreation Centre: Walking distance
Historic Downtown Abbotsford: 5 minutes
Cascade Falls: 25 minutes
Save-On Foods: 5 minutes
Thrifty Foods: 5 minutes
Costco: 5 minutes
Abbotsford Int'l Airport: 15 minutes
Downtown Vancouver: 45 - 60 minutes (depends on traffic and construction)
US Border: 5 minutes
White Rock Beach: 45 minutes
Cultus Lake: 30 minutes
Harrison Hot Springs: 45 minutes
Seattle Shopping: Less than 2 hours
Kelowna & Wine Country: 3 hours
SKI & SNOW BOARD AREAS:
Whistler: 2 hours
Hemlock Valley Ski Area: 1 hour
Mount Baker Ski Area: 1 hour
Mount Seymour: 50 minutes
Grouse Mountain: 60 minutes
Cypress Mountain: 60 minutes
Manning Park: 75 minutes
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to hosting you and making your vacation memorable! Live like a local! We look forward to meeting you.
5 STAR REVIEWS!!!
Our space is large and tastefully decorated. It is designed with your comfort in mind.
Shared hot tub, private deck area, private access to suite, parking spot on driveway.
We love to meet new people. This is your vacation, so we will interact as little or as much as our guests want. We will not get in your way.
Our neighborhood is amazing! Set on a mountainside, you are guaranteed to see all types of birds, deer, and the odd black bear. It is a very safe, private neighborhood that is central to everything. It doesn't feel like your in the middle of the city here. Breathtaking views of the Fraser Valley, Gulf Islands, and Mount Baker are abundant.
Public transit nearby to get you around Abbotsford. We suggest renting a car to get the most of your vacation. 2 mountain bikes available for your use.
Close to many hiking trails, skiing & boarding, professional hockey, entertainment, shopping, restaurants, and more!
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$9 / night after 2 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$741 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$2502 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
The reservation was canceled 108 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
We stayed at Kyle & Dot's place for 4 weeks whilst we found a place to stay long term, find schools & jobs etc following our move from the UK; they were the best hosts we could have hoped for. They have a wealth of knowledge about the Fraser valley, BC and beyond, with helpful tips on where to go and what to see and the best eating places. They would invite us along to spend the day with them at some of the many beauty spots in close vicinity and share a bottle of local wine on the deck.
The apartment was absolutely spotless and stocked with everything you could possibly need whether you're a young or older couple, a young family or family with teenagers as we are or couples travelling with friends, a real home away from home experience and in a great location where when you drive out of the street and turn left you have the sight of Mt Baker right in front, a great way to start the day. FANTASTIC! Thanks Kyle and Dot and we know your future guests will enjoy the hot tub too.
A terrific place to stay! Modern, VERY clean and had all the luxuries of home (and more). The deck was great as we had nice weather, with an incredible back yard to view. There was a welcome basket when we arrived which specified which treats were gluten free for our daughter, very (email hidden)azing hosts - we hope to come back again. Thanks again Kyle and Dot!
Excellent stay. Cannot beat it. Third time we stayed there and it is really good.
Another excellent stay as before. Enjoyed it.
From the moment we walked in to Kyle & Dot's home we knew we were in for a treat!! They go above and beyond and truly have thought of everything to make your stay in their home a wonderful experience. Unlimited coffee, sugar cubes, delicious snacks and bathrobes were just a few of the luxuries provided! The rooms were more comfortable than our own home and the Murphy bed was more comfortable than 99% of hotel beds I've stayed in, not to mention the sheets must have been 1000 thread count! There was everything we needed and more! Bathrobes, Washer/dryer, treadmill, home office/apple computer for us to use and even a guidebook designed by Kyle &Dot with recommendations of their favorite restaurants, an easy to understand map of the city and even coupons for local attractions! I would absolutely recommend this place to anyone and everyone going to Abbotsford! It was truly fantastic and Kyle and Dot were amazing hosts.
Very nice 2 Bedrrom appt for a good price. There were only two of us but it could have easily accommodated 6 people. It had everything you could want and the hosts were very obliging. We had an enjoyable evening with them iin the apartment when we invited them for drinks/dessert. Nice area and close to trans Canada hwy. We would definitely stay there again and highly recommend it to anyone else.
This apartment was perfect for all 5 of us. Plenty of room and it was nicely furnished. We enjoyed having friends over while we were there and we felt comfortable and at home. Thanks a bunch!
We stayed at this apartment for a week. It is beautiful, has everything that you would need - from toaster to coffee machines, etc. It is extremely neat. In quiet neighbourhood.
The guests are very helpful and friendly!!
We had our own private deck where we could sit and have breakfast, a glass of wine in the evening and just enjoy nature.
Best airbnb apartment I have stayed in so far. Loved it. Can highly recommend.
Beautiful, spacious and clean with all those special added touches to make your stay special. The neighborhood was super quiet and you couldn't even tell you were in the city. We would definately recommend this to anyone who was looking for a place to stay.