Library Mews is in the centre of a market town known for its antique shops. It is away from roads with a nearby bus station and the train station a 10 minute stroll. Two cars can park inside a gated gravelled area. It was built in 1736, has a vaulted area, and is spread over 3 floors. There are steps down to the courtyard garden and the property. Inside are two flights of stairs, with the second flight fairly steep. It is centrally heated. It suits couples, families and friends.