MOST CONVENIENT LOCATION IN THE CITY:
Located between Ohio St. and Ontario St. (the main and MOST convenient entrance and exit to downtown Chicago) this beautiful 2 Bed, 2 Bath offers end-to-end modern and luxurious amenities.
Read below... it doesn't get much easier or affordable than this!
- 28th floor - 1,300 sq ft
- Master bedroom - queen bed
- 2nd bedroom - queen bed
- Beautiful / unobstructed city views
- Hardwood floors
- Granite counter tops
- New fridge, stove, microwave, toaster oven, coffee maker, dishwasher, etc (all cooking appliances, silverware, etc available)
- Cable TV
- Wireless internet
- New pool table (pictures will be updated soon)
- Each bedroom has freshly washed linen, towels, hand towels, etc
- In-unit washer and dryer
- 24x7 security cameras and personnel (friendly, professional door staff)
- In-house gym
- Spacious roof deck (with 3 available grills) and pool in the summer time!
- Secured in-building parking garage ($20/night) - a price you CANNOT beat downtown Chicago! Local hotels charge upwards of $70/night to park - please coordinate this ahead of time
- In-building dry cleaning - usually, next day service can be arranged
- Half block to public transportation (Red Line CTA train - easy access to and from both O'Hare and Midway airport) and bus system
- 3 grocery stores (Whole Foods, Jewel, Trader Joes) w/ in 1 block
- WALKING DISTANCE from Macy's, Bloomingdale's, Nordstrom
- Hundreds of restaurants and bars w/ in blocks
- Easiest possible entrance and exit to and from the city
- Best breakfast in the city 15ft from the front door (open late night on the weekends)
- 2 blocks from Michigan Ave (Miracle Mile) - TONS of shopping and many more staple Chicago attractions
EASY PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
**The apartment is in the most ideal location in the city where a vehicle is not necessary but can be accommodated. Everything you can possibly want or need is walking distance or a short bus/train ride away! -Chris
FROM THE AIRPORT:
From Midway Airport:
- Taxi - $35/ (25min commute depending on traffic) - recommended if traveling with more than 1 person
- Train - $2.50 - Orange line @ airport to Roosevelt stop, switch to red line and exit at Grand Ave. stop - walk 1.5 blocks to the front door. (50min. commute)
From O'Hare Airport:
- Taxi - $45/ (45min commute depending on traffic) - recommended if traveling with more than 1 person
- Train - $5.50 - Blue line @ airport to Jackson stop, switch to red line and exit at Grand Ave. stop - walk 1.5 blocks to the front door. (60min. commute)
When making reservation request, please
1. Have a clear face pic in your profile.
2. Describe yourself in 2-3 lines- where you're from, what brings you to Chicago and your occupation.
3. Anything additional worth noting along with any special requests.
4. If you're a first time AirBnB'r or don't have any reviews from previous stays please click the "Contact Me" button and select the option allowing me to call you prior to placing a reservation request.
Host was reasonable and polite. Unit was a surprise as I wasn't expecting staying in place that reminded me of my college days.
James, I'm glad we were able to resolve this misunderstanding. As you mentioned in your e-mail to me, "We have only stayed in hotels and resorts before. We didn't realize that renting through Airbnb meant actually staying at someone's home". As your daughter arranged this reservation on your behalf it will probably be most helpful if, in the future, you review the hosts listing prior to "checking in" to ensure expectations are aligned. Thanks again! Chris
Chris' apartment is in a perfect location! Just outside the door are great shops, restaurants, and all that Chicago has to offer. The apartment was spacious and clean, with a fantastic view. Chris was very helpful and accommodating. I highly recommend this apartment!
It was a pleasure staying at this condo. Chris made the whole experience seamless and enjoyable. If I were to revisit Chicago I wouldn’t think twice about renting another unit from him.
Place was awesome. Can't say enough about the views. Chris was great and accommodating for arrival and departure. Doormen we're great and friendly. Location is unbeatable. Will always stay there when in Chicago.
We had a great time staying at Chris's place. The location is extremely convenient and the space itself is warm, inviting, and comfortable. The place is well-stocked, with all the kitchen and bath things you might need. Check-in and -out was very easy and Chris was very responsive if we ever had questions. We would definitely stay with Chris again!
Airbnb Travelers, this space fulfills all your trip's prerequisites.
—Clean, comfortable (that couch!), spacious
—Sweeping views of the city
—Quick & efficient access to any desired destination in the city
—Outstanding host communication (any questions are followed promptly with a response)
—Fully stocked amenities (Shampoo, soaps, towels, etc)
—Effortless check-in & check-out
—A retreat that feels like *home*
—And most importantly, no curveballs to surprise you upon first entry
All-in-all, couldn't have ask for a better perch in the city. Accommodates three guests *with ease*. Proximity to all the hotspots of downtown (i.e. Michigan Blvd., the Chicago River, Millennium Park, etc). Would most definitely stay again.
Place was absolutely amazing!! Will definitely stay again.
Perfect location, can't say enough about how convenient the location was. Large, spacious place. Very comfortable. Great views.
Chris is great, very responsive.
First time i Chi-Town and the appartment was perfect for a tourist. The place is close to the biggest shopping street, Magnificent Mile (less than five min. walk), to the boat tour and also the Hubbarb st which are a street full with many good reastaurants. The appartment are roomy (we was four people but could easily be more) and the view from the appartment is amazing. It felt also safe to have a portier 24/7. Thank you for letting us stay at your appartment.